Jpcanada留学センター

注意事項:当サイトのコンテンツをご利用いただく全ての方は、利用規約に同意したものとみなします。 このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、 各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。

本音でバトル

ひとつのテーマに沿って「賛成」「反対」を主張し討論する場。
皆さんの本音、意見をぜひお聞かせください。

古い2件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
No.358

あなた

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-14 17:17:58 CA

I won’t beg for your time and attention anymore. The more you ignore me, the more I will get used to being ignored. If you stop calling me, I will stop waiting for your calls. If you stop sending me text messages, I will get rid of my habit of checking my phone all day. The more you stay away from me, the more I will adapt to staying away from you. One day I will learn to live without you and move on…..

I learned that who doesn’t look for you doesn’t miss you and who doesn’t miss you doesn’t care for you… that destiny determines who enters your life but you decide who stays…. that the truth hurts only once and a lie every time you remember it. There are three things in life that leave and never never return: Words, time and opportunities…. therefore, value whoever values you and don’t treat as a priority whoever treats you as an option….

What do you say to the woman you’ve broken down emotionally, destroyed her ability to trust, force fed her lies and neglected the heart in which she gave unto you? Nothing. You say nothing. An apology won’t put out the fire you set. You simply move out of the way to stop blocking the view of someone better. You stop distracting her from her soulmate. That’s what you do….

もうあなたの時間と注意を乞うつもりはありません。あなたが私を無視すればするほど、私は無視されることに慣れてしまいます。あなたが私に電話するのをやめたら、私はあなたの電話を待つのをやめます。あなたが私にテキストメッセージを送るのをやめてくれたら、私は一日中携帯電話をチェックする習慣をやめるでしょう。あなたが私から遠ざかれば遠ざかるほど、私はあなたから遠ざかることに適応するようになります。いつか私はあなたなしで生きていくことを学び、前に進んでいきます...

あなたを探していない人はあなたを寂しくないし、あなたを寂しくない人はあなたのことを気にかけていないことを私は学びました…誰があなたの人生に入るかを決めるのは運命ですが、誰が残るかを決めるのはあなたです…。真実は一度だけ傷つき、嘘は思い出すたびに傷つくということ。人生には、去って二度と戻らないものが 3 つあります。言葉、時間、機会です。したがって、あなたを大切にしてくれる人を大切にし、あなたをオプションとして扱う人を優先的に扱わないでください。

あなたが精神的に崩壊し、信頼する能力を破壊し、嘘を強要し、彼女があなたに捧げた心を無視した女性に何と言いますか?何もない。あなたは何も言いません。謝罪しただけでは、自分が起こした火は消えません。より良い人の視界を妨げないよう、邪魔にならない場所に移動するだけです。彼女をソウルメイトからそらすのはやめてください。それがあなたのすることです…。

No.357

人々

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-14 17:13:32 CA

People….

People are often unreasonable and self-centred, forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives, be kind anyway. If you are honest, people may cheat you, be honest anyway. If you find happiness, people may be jealous, be happy anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow, do good anyway. Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough, give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway....

Forgiveness….

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. Forgiveness doesn’t excuse their behaviour. Forgiveness prevents their behaviour from destroying your heart. Forgiveness is no longer an option, but a necessity for healing. Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace. The first to apologize is the bravest, the first to forgive is the strongest, and the first to forget is the happiest….. Forgiveness is me giving up my right to hurt you for hurting me…..

Forgive yourself first….

Release the need to replay a negative situation over and over again in your mind. Don’t become a hostage to your past by always reviewing and reliving your mistakes. Don’t remind yourself of what should have, could have or would have been. Release it and let it go. Move on…..

Forgive yourself for the bad decisions, for the times you lacked understanding, for the choices that hurt others and yourself. Forgive yourself, for being young and reckless. These experiences are vital lessons. And what matters most right now is your willingness to grow from them….

The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward….

If you cannot forgive yourself, you cannot forgive others….

Forgive yourself for not knowing better at the time. Forgive yourself for giving away your power. Forgive yourself for past behaviours. Forgive yourself for the survival patterns and traits you picked up while enduring trauma. Forgive yourself for being who you needed to be…..

To forgive you. Not because you apologized or because you acknowledged the pain you caused me, but because my soul deserves peace….

Forget the past, forgive yourself and begin again….

人々…。

人々は理不尽で自己中心的なことが多いですが、とにかく許してください。あなたが親切であれば、人々はあなたを下心があると非難するかもしれませんが、とにかく親切にしてください。正直であれば、人はあなたを騙すかもしれませんが、とにかく正直でいてください。あなたが幸せを見つけたら、人々は嫉妬するかもしれませんが、とにかく幸せになってください。今日行った良いことは明日には忘れられるかもしれませんが、とにかく良いことをしてください。あなたが持っている最善を世界に与えてください、そしてそれは決して十分ではないかもしれません、とにかくあなたの最善を尽くしてください。結局のところ、それはあなたと神の間で決まるからです。とにかく、あなたと彼らの間では決してそうではありませんでした...

許し…。

怒りを持ち続けることは、毒を飲んで相手が死ぬことを期待するようなものです。許したからといって彼らの行動が許されるわけではありません。許すことで、彼らの行動があなたの心を破壊するのを防ぎます。許しはもはや選択肢ではなく、癒しのために必要なものです。他人を赦すのは、彼らが赦されるに値するからではなく、あなたが平和を受けるに値するからです。最初に謝る者が最も勇敢であり、最初に許す者が最も強く、そして最初に忘れる者が最も幸福である…許しとは、私を傷つけたためにあなたを傷つける権利を私が放棄することである…..

まずは自分を許しましょう…。

ネガティブな状況を心の中で何度も繰り返す必要性を解放します。常に自分の間違いを振り返り、追体験して、過去の人質にならないようにしてください。こうあるべきだった、そうなる可能性がある、そうなっていただろうということを思い出さないでください。それを解放して手放してください。進む…..

間違った決断、理解が足りなかった時期、他人や自分自身を傷つける選択をした自分を許しましょう。若くて無謀な自分を許してください。これらの経験は重要な教訓です。そして今最も重要なのは、そこから成長しようとするあなたの意欲です…。

真実は、手放さない限り、自分自身を許さない限り、状況を許さない限り、状況が終わったことを認識しない限り、前に進むことはできません…。

自分を許せないと他人も許せない…。

当時はよくわかっていなかった自分を許してください。自分の力を放棄した自分を許してください。過去の行動を自分自身に許しましょう。トラウマに耐えている間に身についた生存パターンや特性について自分を許しましょう。本来あるべき自分である自分を許してください…。

あなたを許すために。あなたが謝罪したからでも、あなたが私に与えた苦痛を認めたからでもなく、私の魂は平安を受けるに値するからです…。

過去を忘れ、自分を許し、もう一度始めましょう…。

No.356

新しい私

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-14 17:09:31 CA

New me….

I am starting over. A new pattern of thoughts, a new wave of emotions, a new connection to the world and a new belief system in myself….

Beginning today, I will create a new future by creating a new me. No longer will I dwell in a pit of despair, moaning over squandered time and lost opportunity. I can do nothing about the past. My future is immediate. I will grasp it in both hands and carry it with running feet. When I am faced with the choice of doing nothing or doing something, I will always choose to act! I seize this moment. I choose now….

I like who I am becoming….

Surround yourself with relentless humans. People who plan in decades but live in moments. Train like savages but create like artists. Obsess in work; relax in life. People who know this is finite and choose to play infinite games. Find people going up mountains: Climb together…..

Walk with the dreamers, the believers, the courageous, the cheerful, the planners, the doers, the successful people with their heads in the clouds and their feet on the ground. Let their spirit ignite a fire within you to leave this world better than when you found it….

Start over, my darling. Be brave enough to find the life you want and courageous enough to chase it. Then start over and love yourself the way you were always meant to. So take a deep breath. Pick yourself up. Dust yourself off. Start all over again….

新しい私…。

やり直しです。新しい思考パターン、新しい感情の波、世界との新しいつながり、そして自分の中の新しい信念体系…。

今日から新しい私を創造して、新しい未来を創造していきます。もう私は、無駄な時間と失われた機会を嘆き、絶望の淵に住むことはなくなります。過去については何もできません。私の未来はすぐにあります。両手で掴んで走足で運びます。何もしないか何かをするかの選択を迫られたとき、私は常に行動することを選択します!私はこの瞬間を捉えます。私は今選択します…。

私はなりつつある自分が好きです…。

容赦ない人間たちに囲まれてください。何十年もかけて計画を立てるが、瞬間を生きる人々。野蛮人のように訓練しながら、芸術家のように創造します。仕事に夢中になる。生活の中でリラックスしてください。これが有限であることを知っている人々は、無限のゲームをプレイすることを選択します。山に登ろうとしている人を見つけて、一緒に登りましょう…。

夢想家、信念を持つ人、勇気のある人、陽気な人、計画を立てる人、実行する人、成功した人たちとともに、頭は雲に、足は地にありながら歩きましょう。彼らの魂があなたの内に火を灯し、あなたがこの世界を見つけた時よりも良い世界を去ることができるようにしてください…。

やり直してください、最愛の人。あなたが望む人生を見つけるのに十分な勇気と、それを追いかけるのに十分な勇気を持ってください。そして最初からやり直して、本来の自分を愛してください。それで、深呼吸してください。気を取り直してください。埃を払いましょう。最初からやり直します…。

No.355

2匹の狼

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-14 17:07:02 CA

Two Wolves…..

An Old Cherokee told his grandson, “My son, there is battle between two wolves inside us all. One is Evil. It is anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego. The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility kindness, empathy and truth.” The boy thought about it and asked, “Grandfather, which wolf wins?” The old man quietly replied, “The one you feed.…….”

ある晩、チェロキーインディアンの老人が彼の孫に、「人の頭の中で行われている戦い」について語りました。
「我々の心の中にはいつも二匹の狼が戦っているんだよ。
一匹の狼は悪い狼だ。悪い狼とは、怒り、妬み、嫉妬、悲しみ、後悔、欲、傲慢、自己憐憫、罪悪感、憤り、劣等感、嘘、思い上がり、優越感、そしてエゴのこと。
もう一匹は善い狼だ。それは、喜び、平和、愛、希望、平静、謙虚、親切、慈悲、共感、寛大さ、真実、同情、そして信頼のこと。」
孫は少し考えてから、老人に聞きました。
「どっちのオオカミが勝つの?」
老人はただ答えました。
「おまえが餌を与えた方だよ」

No.354

より良い人

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-14 17:03:22 CA

The best love is the one that makes you a “better person,” without changing you into someone other than yourself…

The Animal School….

Once upon a time the animals decided they must do something heroic to meet the problems of a “new world” so they organized a school. They had adopted an activity curriculum consisting of running, climbing, swimming, and flying. To make it easier to administer the curriculum, all the animals took all the subjects.

The duck was excellent in swimming. In fact, better than his instructor. But he made only passing grades in flying and was very poor in running. Since he was slow in running, he had to stay after school and also drop swimming in order to practice running. This was kept up until his webbed feet were badly worn and he was only average in swimming. But average was acceptable in school so nobody worried about that, except the duck.

The rabbit started at the top of the class in running but had a nervous breakdown because of so much makeup work in swimming.

The squirrel was excellent in climbing until he developed frustration in the flying class where his teacher made him start from the ground up instead of the treetop down. He also developed a “charlie horse” from overexertion and then got a C in climbing and D in running.

The eagle was a problem child and was disciplined severely. In the climbing class, he beat all the others to the top of the tree but insisted on using his own way to get there.

At the end of the year, an abnormal eel that could swim exceeding well and also run, climb, and fly a little had the highest average and was valedictorian.

The prairie dogs stayed out of school and fought the tax levy because the administration would not add digging and burrowing to the curriculum. They apprenticed their children to a badger and later joined the groundhogs and gophers to start a successful private school.

I used to think that “friends” were the people that you could laugh and talk to. Now, I know that “friends" aren’t that. They’re the people that touch your hearts. They’re the people you can share your secrets with, cry with, laugh with and just have fun with. They don’t judge you or make you change. They accept you exactly as you are…..

最高の愛とは、あなたを別の誰かに変えずに、「より良い人」にしてくれるものです…

動物学校…。

昔々、動物たちは「新しい世界」の問題に対処するために何か英雄的なことをしなければならないと決心し、学校を組織しました。彼らは、走る、登る、泳ぐ、飛ぶというアクティビティカリキュラムを採用していました。カリキュラムの管理を容易にするために、すべての動物がすべての科目を受講しました。

アヒルは泳ぎが上手でした。実際、彼の先生よりも優れています。しかし、飛行は及第点しか取れず、走るのは大の苦手でした。彼は走るのが遅かったので、走る練習をするために放課後も残り、水泳も休まなければなりませんでした。これは、彼の足に水かきがひどくすり減り、泳ぎが平均的になるまで続けられました。しかし、学校では平均値は許容範囲内だったので、アヒルを除いて誰もそれを心配していませんでした。

うさぎはランニングではクラストップの成績でスタートしましたが、水泳ではメイクのしすぎで神経衰弱になってしまいました。

このリスは木登りが得意でしたが、飛行の授業で先生に木のてっぺんからではなく地面から登るように指導されてイライラしてしまいました。彼はまた、過度の運動によって「チャーリーホース」を発症し、クライミングで C、ランニングで D を獲得しました。

ワシは問題児で、厳しく躾けられていました。登山のクラスでは、彼は他の人たちを倒して木の頂上に到達しましたが、自分の方法でそこに到達することに固執しました。

年末には、泳ぎが非常に上手で、走ったり、登ったり、飛んだりもできる異常なウナギが最高の平均点を獲得し、総代を受賞しました。

行政が掘削と穴掘りをカリキュラムに追加しようとしなかったため、プレーリードッグたちは学校に通わず、税金の徴収と闘った。彼らは子供たちをアナグマに見習い、その後グラウンドホッグやホリネズミと合流して私立学校を設立して成功しました。

私は「友達」とは笑って話せる人だと思っていました。今、私は「友達」というのはそうではないことを知っています。彼らはあなたの心を動かす人々です。彼らは秘密を共有し、一緒に泣き、一緒に笑い、そしてただ楽しむことができる人々です。彼らはそうではありませんあなたを判断するか、変えるか、彼らはありのままのあなたを受け入れます…。

A school principal in Singapore sent this letter to the parents before the exams….

Dear Parents,

The exams of your children are to start soon. I know you are all really anxious for your child to do well.

But please do remember, amongst the students who will be sitting for the exams, there is an “Artist” who doesn't need to understand math. There is an “Entrepreneur” who doesn't care about history or English literature. There is a “Musician” whose chemistry marks won't matter. There is an “Athlete” whose physical fitness is more important than physics. If your child does get top marks, that is great! But if he or she doesn't, please do not take away their self-confidence and dignity from them. Tell them it is okay: It is just an exam. They are cut out for much bigger things in life. Tell them, no matter what they score, you love them and will not judge them.

Please do this, and when you do, watch your children conquer the world. One exam or a low mark will not take away their dreams and talent. And please, do not think that “Doctors” and “Engineers” are the only happy people in the world.

With warm regards…..

シンガポールの校長は、試験前に保護者にこんな手紙を送りました…。

親愛なる保護者の皆様、

あなたのお子さんの試験がもうすぐ始まります。皆さんもお子さんの成長を心から願っていると思います。

ただし、受験する生徒の中には数学を理解する必要のない「アーティスト」もいることを忘れないでください。歴史にも英文学にも興味のない「起業家」がいる。相性の点数が関係ない「音楽家」がいる。物理よりも体力が重要な「アスリート」がいる。あなたのお子さんが最高の成績を獲得できれば、それは素晴らしいことです。しかし、もしそうでないとしても、彼らから自信や尊厳を奪わないでください。大丈夫、これは単なる試験だ、と伝えてください。彼らは人生のもっと大きなことに向いています。彼らが何点を取ろうとも、あなたは彼らを愛しており、彼らを批判しないと伝えてください。

どうかこれを実行してください。そうしたら、子供たちが世界を征服するのを見てください。 1 回の試験や低い点数が彼らの夢や才能を奪うことはありません。そして、この世で幸せなのは「医者」と「エンジニア」だけだとは思わないでください。

よろしくお願いします....

古い2件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
コンテンツフィルタ:ON

安全にサイトを閲覧していただくため、コンテンツフィルタをONに設定してあります。
全てのコンテンツを閲覧したい場合は、フィルタをOFFにしてください。

»コンテンツフィルタとは?