Jpcanada留学センター

注意事項:当サイトのコンテンツをご利用いただく全ての方は、利用規約に同意したものとみなします。 このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、 各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。

賃貸・シェア@バンクーバー

貸部屋、アパート、ルームメート、引継ぎ、ホームステイ…。
バンクーバーの住まいに関することはこちらへどうぞ。

「賃貸・シェアハウス」では、コーナーの主旨から外れた投稿は、予告なく削除する場合があります。
物件を貸し借りする意思がない返信を、長期間に渡り何度も投稿することを禁止します。
同一人物による類似内容の複数新規投稿は、前トピックを削除した上で行ってください。

No.179346

Large Private room, metrotown, female only, move in end of Feb or anytime in March

by Jason  Email 
from burnaby
 2024-01-28 09:33:23 CA

🌺 Cozy and Spacious Private Locked Room(s) for Rent in Burnaby Metrotown / BCIT / Brentwood Area! 🏡 Available from the end of Feb or March 01, 2024 🌟
Welcome to your new home in the heart of Greater Vancouver - Burnaby's Garden Village, one of the safest and most convenient communities with easy access to any other city within 30 minutes! This is a fantastic opportunity for you to move into a private bedroom in a shared unit, a rarely able to find rental at such a prime location. Note: up to four bedrooms in this house, all occupants are or will be either female students or female working professionals. Each room is for a single female occupant only, not suitable for a couple.
✨ Prime Location:
• Just a 1-minute walk to BCIT Burnaby Campus or 10 to 12 minutes to Metrotown or Brentwood Skytrain Stations
• Bus #130 and Bus #110, Bus #25, Bus #222 right at your doorstep, bringing you to Metrotown or Brentwood Skytrains within 3 minutes
• Nearby stores and facilities include Costco, Walmart, Save on Food, Canadian Superstore, Price Smart, T&T, Gym/Fitness centers, Swimming pool, public library, and the largest Shopping Mall (Metropolis) in Western Canada
• Quick access to Canada Highway No. 1 (exit #29)
🏡 Your Dream Room Features:
• Very spacious with bright window(s)
• Furnished with a desk, chair, lamp, and a large closet
• Comfortable queen-sized or full-sized bed with a high-quality mattress
• High privacy with full fencing and a sunny garden
🍽 Shared Amenities:
• Brand new, fully equipped kitchen with range/stove, large LG refrigerator, microwave, toaster, hot water kettle, etc.
• Large Dining room with a table and chairs
• Full bathroom with a brand-new toilet
• Full laundry with brand new LG washer and dryer
🌐 Utilities and Extras:
• High-speed Wi-Fi and utilities included (conditions apply)
• Street parking available
📋 Application Process: If you're interested in renting this room, please kindly provide a brief self-introduction:
• Where are you from?
• Current residence?
• Your occupation or school name, and their location?
• Renting by yourself or with others?
• Any pets?
• Preferred move-in date and length of stay
• Contact information
📬 Please do not directly call me; message me first with an introduction of yourself by answering the questions above. If you're a suitable candidate, I'll reply to arrange a viewing appointment. I will NOT answer any inquiries simply asking, “is it available”? If it is rented out, I would remove the posting. 🏡✨

あなたの情報

お名前 Name 必須 required

Email 必須 required

※このメールアドレスは相手に通知されます。

メッセージ

Message 必須 required

スパム認証 - Spam verification

必須 required

スパム防止のため、入力欄に画像と同じ数字を入力してください。

数字が読みにくい場合は、違う画像を表示してください。

ここでは履歴書の添付が出来ませんので、まずは上記から求人元にお問い合わせください。

注意:一台のパソコンを複数人数で利用なさる場合は、ご利用終了後にログアウトをお願い致します。