How would you like to work in the fast-paced, exciting world of online gaming?
Where you would be responsible for the training of the new Casino Dealers and Shufflers in our games and procedures?
Responsible for developing our staff to confidently conduct our games in an entertaining and professional manner in order to provide a superior product?
Responsible for developing new training material and optimizing the training program structure and content?
With the real possibility of career growth and new challenges?
Does that sound like you?
We need confident and encouraging Trainers to join our team.
- Responsible for the training of the new Casino Dealers and Shufflers our games and procedures, create new training material and optimizing current ones;
- Proactively develop them to confidently conduct our games in an entertaining and professional manner;
- Accurately developing new training material and optimizing the training program structure and content;
- Play key role in the development of performance improvement and quality increase plans by setting the relevant KPIs;
- Train staff in all procedures and controls for specific table games;
- Promote an atmosphere which is optimal for the people to perform and give their absolute best;
- Motivate and encourage trainees to learn and grow professionally;
- Provide feedback to the trainees and to the Management;
- Develop and maintain a training program for both new joiners and current team members;
- Coordinates with the Shift Managers to identify individual needs for every employee trained;
- High-School Diploma (University Degree is a plus);
- Minimum work experience of one year as casino dealer (live/online casino);
- Written and verbal communications in in English required. Multilingual abilities in Korean, Chinese, or Japanese speaking would be a distinct advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point. Must be comfortable with using a computer
- Ability to work shift work including evenings and weekends
- Excellent communications skills and casino game knowledge;
Job Type: Full-time
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
North York, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
レジュメを https://jobs.jobvite.com/pragmaticplay/job/og2Mmfwa までお送りください。
Please send your resume to https://jobs.jobvite.com/pragmaticplay/job/og2Mmfwa