Oxford International North America / Eurocentres Canada & San Diego, is a growing and leading international organization operating ESL schools, Pathway programs, Junior programs and IELTS test centres. To support our growth plans, we are looking for bilingual Sales and Marketing Coordinator to be based in our Toronto office.
Applicants must have knowledge of the ESL industry in Canada as well as overseas. Position will include the following functions:
• Manage student recruitment from specific regions
• Manage local and overseas agent relationships for specific regions
• Manage administration and finance duties as it relates to sales & marketing
• Manage sales and marketing duties
• Manage enrollments & registrations for specific regions
• Provide support for students post enrollment
The successful candidates must have outstanding organizational skills, experience in customer relations, proficiency in MS Office programs and ability to manage social media marketing. Strong Interpersonal skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to work independently with excellent time management skills are also necessary to fulfill the duties of this position. Strong Japanese and English skills are essential to be considered for the position.
Applicants must have at least a 2-year post-secondary credential, but university graduation is preferred.
To apply, please submit the following information to Nadya Bismillah (email@example.com)
• Your resume in English
• Your resume in Japanese
• Your salary expectations
• Proof of legal status to work in Canada for at least two years (excl. Canadian PR & Citizens)
• A cover letter, including:
• Why you are interested in this role
• A description of your relevant experience
• Your availability
We will only review complete applications including all of the information requested above. We greatly appreciate the interest of all applicants; however, only those selected for our short list will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time