• E 1st Ave × Renfrew St.
• Email：info (at) kumonvanfirstave (dot) com
Are you interested in working with young energetic people in East Vancouver?
First Avenue Kumon periodically has staff positions available. These positions are part time casual positions. All positions start at the entry level.
You are a former Kumon student and you are comfortable with Algebra and comfortable with basic English.
If you enjoy working with students and are interested in joining our team, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, just do the following:
※Compose an email to ”info (at) kumonvanfirstave (dot) com”.
Subject: Centre Assistant Job – <Firstname> <Lastname>
※Copy the following 10 questions directly into the body of your email, and then just answer the questions underneath.
1) I am a former Kumon student (Yes/No)
2) I am comfortable with algebra (Yes/No)
3) I am legally entitled to work in Canada (Yes/No)
4) I am currently:
a) Going to school
b) Here in Canada on a work or school visa
c) finished school and looking for something to do in Canada
d) other (explain)
5) I can work at First Avenue Kumon for at least a year (Yes/No)
6) I can work on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:15PM-7:30PM almost every week (yes/No)
7) I probably won't be missing more than 2 weeks in a row for the next year (Yes/No)
8) I am looking for ____ hours per week:
9) In one sentence, tell us why you want to work here.
10) I am OK with doing a short math test during the interview (Yes/No)
※THEN, attach a resume.
We read and review all applications that are sent to us, but we will only reply to applications based on our needs and the availability of positions. Please do take special care to ensure that your application is free from spelling or grammar mistakes.
We are thankful to you for taking the time to apply for a position. If a position should be available and we feel it would be a great fit, we will contact you. We do keep all applications on file.
Thank you for your interest in First Avenue Kumon!