Jpcanada留学センター

注意事項:当サイトのコンテンツをご利用いただく全ての方は、利用規約に同意したものとみなします。 このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、 各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。

賃貸・シェア@バンクーバー

貸部屋、アパート、ルームメート、引継ぎ、ホームステイ…。
バンクーバーの住まいに関することはこちらへどうぞ。

「賃貸・シェアハウス」では、コーナーの主旨から外れた投稿は、予告なく削除する場合があります。
物件を貸し借りする意思がない返信を、長期間に渡り何度も投稿することを禁止します。
同一人物による類似内容の複数新規投稿は、前トピックを削除した上で行ってください。

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
No.190760

I am looking for a house to live in from November 16th.

by Aya  Email 
from 日本
 2024-09-21 23:53:30 JP

Hello,
I’m a 29-year-old Japanese woman looking for a room available from November 16th. The room must have a flushing toilet, and I would prefer it to be within 1.5 hours of downtown Vancouver. My budget is $850 per month or less. I am tidy, and I don’t smoke or use drugs. I am looking for a place where I can stay for more than one year, as I will be studying abroad. If you have any available options, please feel free to contact me. Thank you!

こんにちは。
11月16日から入居可能な部屋を探しています。トイレが流せることが条件で、ダウンタウンまで1時間半以内でアクセスできる場所が希望です。予算は月850ドル以内です。私は29歳の日本人女性で、きれい好きで、タバコも吸わず、ドラッグもしません。留学のため、1年以上住める家を探しています。良い物件があれば、ぜひご連絡ください。よろしくお願いします!

No.190759

Private Room for Female - Vancouver, BC - 1 Zone

by Diane  Email 
from Vancouver
 2024-09-21 23:53:13 CA

* Private Furnished Room for Female-Perfect for International Student or Worker
* Vancouver, BC - 1 Zone Near Near Fraser Street (Safe Family Neighbourhood)
* Shared with other Females Clean, Respectful and Quiet International Roommates from Peru & Japan
* Full Kitchen Amenities, dishes, utensils, rice cooker, microwave, pots and pans
* Wireless High Speed Internet Available
* 5 minute walk to bus stop 25 minute to downtown, 5 minutes bus to skytrain
* Non-smoking (smoking outside ok), no drugs, and no pets
* Groceries, Library, Banks, Cafe and Restaurants all nearby
* www.flickr.com/gp/23897815@N00/H1019H
* Convenient location for UBC, Langara, BCIT and Downtown International Language Schools
* Express R4 to UBC and close to Langara College
* 5 Buses near house - # 8; #41, R4, #33 and #22
* Email: homestay_vancouver@hotmail.com

No.190758

Yaletown solarium female

by Isla  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-09-21 23:39:54 CA

I'm looking for a female roommate in a high-rise condo located in Yale Town. I'm Korean and my other roommate is a Korean man. It's a house with a total of three people and there's a small dog. Laundry and dryer in suit.

The price is $1050 per month, the deposit is half, and the key deposit is $100. Those who will stay for more than 3 months will be given a discount from the 4th month. There is no additional charge, and it includes Internet and Hydro. Also, there is a separate closet, so you can use the room widely.

The most important part is proper manners and cleanliness. I hope you use the shared space cleanly.

For other inquiries, please contact us by email along with your name, estimated residence period, and visa information.

Thank you.

No.190757

[2 people ok] Big furnished room, Zone 1, near Commercial skytrain, starting Oct 1

by Fay  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-09-21 23:28:13 CA

Available Oct 1, 2024, two people okay, short term okay, $1700/month
- Furnished with a queen size bed, a desk, a chair, and a closet.
- Shared bathroom with one male
- Sharing the kitchen and the living room (with 2 other people)

Hydro, water, electricity heat and high speed internet (1000 mbps fiber) are ALL INCLUDED
No pets, no smoking/vaping, no parties.

If interested, please message with the following information to Fay at 778-806-3370 or northquay@gmail.com (can show on Apr 28, 29 & 30)

-Full Name and phone number
-Occupation and income
-Move-in date and for how many months
-Reason for moving

- 3 minutes walk to Commercial-Broadway Skytrain Station, where you will be in downtown just under 10 minutes
- 99 B-Line will take you down Broadway, all the way to UBC
- Very beautiful, quite, and tree-lined street
- Vibrant community, "The Drive"
- Steps away from all the cafe, restaurants, shopping, banking , medical services and amenities!

- Stainless Steel appliances, Quartz counter-tops, refinished hardwood floor and fir stairs
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on two levels
- Have Kitchen, tableware, refrigerator , stove, dishwasher, microwave

No.190755

Room with private bathroom, zone 1, Commercial skytrain, starting Oct 1

by Fay  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-09-21 22:40:39 CA

Available Oct 1, 2024, for one person, female only, short term okay
- Furnished with a single over double bunk bed, a desk, a chair (photo was taken before the furniture were in the room)
- Private bathroom, and a private entrance
- Only sharing the kitchen and the living room (with 2 other females)

Hydro, water, electricity heat and high speed internet are ALL INCLUDED
No pets, no smoking/vaping, no parties.

If interested, please message with the following information to Fay at 778-806-3370 or northquay@gmail.com

-Full Name and phone number
-Occupation and income
-Move-in date and for how many months
-Reason for moving

- 3 minutes walk to Commercial-Broadway Skytrain Station, where you will be in downtown just under 10 minutes
- 99 B-Line will take you down Broadway, all the way to UBC
- Very beautiful, quite, and tree-lined street
- Vibrant community, "The Drive"
- Steps away from all the cafe, restaurants, shopping, banking , medical services and amenities!
- Stainless Steel appliances, Quartz counter-tops, refinished hardwood floor and fir stairs

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
コンテンツフィルタ:ON

安全にサイトを閲覧していただくため、コンテンツフィルタをONに設定してあります。
全てのコンテンツを閲覧したい場合は、フィルタをOFFにしてください。

»コンテンツフィルタとは?