Jpcanada留学センター

注意事項:当サイトのコンテンツをご利用いただく全ての方は、利用規約に同意したものとみなします。 このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、 各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。

賃貸・シェア@バンクーバー

貸部屋、アパート、ルームメート、引継ぎ、ホームステイ…。
バンクーバーの住まいに関することはこちらへどうぞ。

「賃貸・シェアハウス」では、コーナーの主旨から外れた投稿は、予告なく削除する場合があります。
物件を貸し借りする意思がない返信を、長期間に渡り何度も投稿することを禁止します。
同一人物による類似内容の複数新規投稿は、前トピックを削除した上で行ってください。

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
No.190447

Private room for $1,200

by Yuto.  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-09-17 01:34:10 CA

New Westminster 駅、Douglas College から徒歩約10分!のuptown にある2LDK のアパートの1部屋、住める方を募集します。カップルの方も是非!
セキュリティもバッチリなアパート!
ルームメイトになるのはUBCに通うフレンドリーな日本人男子大学生です。Douglas College にも以前通っていました。

留学生、ワーホリの方、興味ある方はお気軽にご連絡ください。
内見のご案内をいたします!

10月1日から入居可能!!
9月に最新リノベーション済み!!
家賃
1人の場合
月$1,200

カップルの方の場合
月$1400

+ Electric bill 月約$60 (季節によって変動あり)(1人の場合もカップルの場合も)

デポジット
1ヶ月間の半分の家賃の額

部屋に家具無しですが、、、(オーナーと必要最低家具は導入してもらえるよう交渉中!!)
オーナーさんがこれから部屋を個室鍵付きにするそうです。

シャワー、キッチン、リビングルームなどはシェア
洗濯機、乾燥機、食洗機など付いてます。

ロケーション
スーパーマーケット、バー、ピザ屋など他にもいろいろな施設が徒歩圏内!公園や、バス停もも近くにあります!
内見の際に近所のご案内も可能です!

バンクーバーで新しい暮らしをしてみませんか??
些細なでもご質問ありましたら、ご連絡ください!
内見をご希望の方も以下にご連絡ください!
Text 7789577518

電話は出れない場合があります、すみません。
その場合はお手数ですがテキスト
or Email で連絡ください。

No.190446

Fully Furnished One Bedroom Apartment

by PIERRE  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-09-17 01:28:52 NG

This’s a fully furnished house with one bedroom available for anyone male or female intrested. My name is Pierre, 28 years. I was born and brought up in Vancouver BC. The house is located at 836 W 66th Ave,   Vancouver, BC V6P 2R6. The room is very neat with personal bathroom, laundry and well equipped kitchen. We want someone polite and friendly to take up the room. The rent is $800 monthly with security deposit of $200 and the lease agreement is month to month. Utilities included. I would like to share more information with you if interested.

Thanks
Pierre

No.190445

Fully Furnished One Bedroom in two bedroom house

by MARY  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-09-17 01:21:30 NG

This is a fully furnished two-bedroom house, I want to rent out only one room to any young man or woman that is responsible and friendly. My name is MARY, 29 years. I was born and brought up in Vancouver. I’m the only daughter of my late father. We have a 2-bedroom house at1150 E 13th Ave, Vancouver, BC V5T 2M1
. The rent is $800 monthly with utilities included gas, water and internet. Security deposit is $200 The house is fully equipped, and you’ll have access to your private bathroom. The kitchen is big, and it will be shared. I need someone that can rent this month or next month because I will be moving in fully to my own room this month. I already make arrangement to make it easy for my roomie to be comfortable. The house directly near a bus stop. Kindly send email if you are ready.

Thanks
MARY

No.190444

Private furnished room for rent

by David  Email 
from Vancouver
 2024-09-17 00:12:15 CA

Private furnished room for rent, the room is on upper floor, available Nov 1st , the room is suitable for female student as the rest of renter is international female students, 4 minutes walk to 29th sky train station, the rent is $800, month to month, no contract or lease , rent including all utilities Wi-Fi and Laundry, No couples, no parties, no pets, no drugs, no smoking inside of the house. The room is for single occupant's, sharing kitchen and bathroom, if you are interested, please share some info about yourself.

No.190443

10月8 日 a nice furnished room in Vancouver (close downtown

by Lisa  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-09-16 23:53:59 CA

10月 8 日 から 入居 できるの 方 を 募集 中 です。
 閑静 な 住宅 街 で 近く に 公園 、バス 停 、スーパーなどがあります。

住所 : Nanaimo St and Hastings St Rent: 690 ドル(utilities込み)

*デポジットはRentの 半分 (345ドル)
→デポジットをお 支払い 頂い た 時点 でお部屋を 確保 する 形 になります。
* 水道 ・ 光熱 費・WifiすべてRentに 含む 
*ベッド、デスクなど家具付き
*キッチン、バスルームは 他 のルームメイトとシェア( 他 に3 人 )

物件 に 興味 をお持ちの 方 は、【 英文 で‼️】
・ 簡単 な自己 紹介 
・ 希望 内見 日 ( 具体 的 な 日時 をいくつかあげてください)
・ 希望 入居 期間 
・ 連絡 のつく 電話 番号 
を 全て 必ず 明記 の 上 、 【Lisa】7786830181 宛てに 英語 でメッセージでのご 連絡 お 願い します。
こちらの 投稿 へのコメントは受け付けておりません。

内見 約束 後 のキャンセルは 必ず 事前 にご 連絡 ください。
ご 連絡 お待ちしています。

a nice furnished room in city of Vancouver (close downtown)

Nanaimo St & Hastings St
a nice furnished room in city of Vancouver (close downtown)

This room is shear one bathroom and kitchen with other 3 girls 👶(international students)they are very friendly. it Is very bright and clean . This price is in clouding all utilities. Free high speed Internet and laundry it's very good for a international student or work visa people 
Here is very good location (Nanaimo St & Trimph St) close many supermarkets restaurants banks library and park. convenient to do everything it is Close to bus station : number R5), 4, 7, 16,14 and 210
*10 minutes to Downtowns
*15 minutes to SFU
*Close to community center

Reference check must request
No Pets, No smoking(any kind) No drugs! 
 Please contact me to set up a viewing appointment by email . I hope you can let me know little bit about yourself when are you planning to start renting and how long you want to stay.
Thanks

$690 including all utilities

Oct 8

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
コンテンツフィルタ:ON

安全にサイトを閲覧していただくため、コンテンツフィルタをONに設定してあります。
全てのコンテンツを閲覧したい場合は、フィルタをOFFにしてください。

»コンテンツフィルタとは?