Jpcanada留学センター

注意事項:当サイトのコンテンツをご利用いただく全ての方は、利用規約に同意したものとみなします。 このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、 各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。

賃貸・シェア@バンクーバー

貸部屋、アパート、ルームメート、引継ぎ、ホームステイ…。
バンクーバーの住まいに関することはこちらへどうぞ。

「賃貸・シェアハウス」では、コーナーの主旨から外れた投稿は、予告なく削除する場合があります。
物件を貸し借りする意思がない返信を、長期間に渡り何度も投稿することを禁止します。
同一人物による類似内容の複数新規投稿は、前トピックを削除した上で行ってください。

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
No.190276

1 bedroom available Oct 1 $850/month Near Nanaimo Skytrain

by kim  Email 
from Vancouver
 2024-09-14 17:04:47 CA

1 bedroom available Oct1, $850/month Near Nanaimo Skytrain
Included Utilities, Internet, Washer/dryer, kitchen, and washroom. NO SMOKING.
bed sheets, pillow, blanket, desk, chair.

Res.1

by 無回答
from 無回答 2024-09-14 17:34:22 CA

騒音物件

No.190273

男性向け・シェアハウス・プライベートルーム

by Ed  Email 
from Vancouver
 2024-09-14 16:17:32 CA

好立地シェアハウス、男性向けプライベートルーム1部屋が入居可能です。

キッチン、バスルーム、広いリビングを現在入居中の1男性と計4名でのシェアとなります。現在入居中の男性はとてもきれい好きで静かな方です。部屋や共有部分をきれいに使い、ごみ捨てのスケジュールなどをしっかり守っていただける方に入居していただきたいです。

庭やバルコニーがあり、夏に外で過ごすのにもぴったりです。

-家具付き(自身の家具持ち込みも可)
-洗濯機・乾燥機付き
‐No Frills、8番(downtown)バス停まで徒歩1分
-3番 (downtown)、25番 (UBC)バス停まで徒歩5分
-Main/Fraserのレストランが多いエリアが徒歩圏内

[料金]
-家賃:月額$875
-デポジット:家賃の半額
-ミニマムステイ:6ヵ月
-光熱費:$20−30/ 月

質問や内見を希望の方はメールにてご連絡ください。
連絡は基本的に英語でお願いします。
russell.wan@outlook.com

No.190270

$879, 01 Oct 2024 , Lge Furnished Room, female student, work visa , worker, near skytrain, downtown

by Ky  Email 
from vancouver
 2024-09-14 15:28:31 CA

New posting.

01 October 2024. $879. Please reply with some info about yourself and a phone no for contact.

For Student: Attend school full time in the morning, return, start a full time evening job. Some work visa work did two full time jobs back to back in one day , earning sizable savings.Housemates are Japanese female students or work visas .

For worker: convenient location and time saver, near community community center and amenities.

Monthly. Quiet , Safe, Green space residential. Share bathroom , kitchen and amenities with other female students. Private furnished room , perfect for a young female student or international Work Visa, or international student , quick and convenient access to downtown Vancouver , for the school year 2024, about 5 min walk to skytrain, about 10 min by skytrain to downtown Vancouver, clean, functional, quiet.

Room with door, lock, bed, chairs, lamps, sheets, pillows, mirror... Hard Wood floor, WI-FI INTERNET, in a pleasant quiet house with garden and green space, separate entrance.

Amenities:
1. Female only suite. Shared with other international female working visas / students.
2. Utilities Included: High speed WI-FI internet, Heating, Reasonable use of electricity, water
3. Room with hard wood floor is furnished with queen sized bed and accessories, chair, lamp, and/or closet.
4. Washer/Dryer.
5. Full Kitchen, Microwave, Grill and fridge
6. Full 3 pieces bathroom
7- The backyard is available for you to use
8- No pet . Non-smoking

Within walking distance,EMILY CARR University , VCC College-King Edward campus, DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER Vancouver Film School (VFS) , SFU , UBC downtown, many Colleges in 2 stations , about 10min by skytrain and by bus, about 3 KM from downtown. Convenience ; amenities: Safeway, 7-eleven, Pharmacies, Banks, Restaurants, Cinema, Gym, Community Centre, Tennis Court, Skating rink, Public Library within 3 km.

No.190269

Fully Furnished One Bedroom in two bedroom house

by PIERRE  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-09-14 14:55:57 NG

This’s a fully furnished house with one bedroom available for anyone male or female intrested. My name is Pierre, 28 years. I was born and brought up in Vancouver BC. The house is located at5896 Lincoln St,   Vancouver, BC V5R 4P7. The room is very neat with personal bathroom, laundry and well equipped kitchen. We want someone polite and friendly to take up the room. The rent is $800 monthly with security deposit of $200 and the lease agreement is month to month. Utilities included. I will like to share more informations with you if interested.

Thanks
Pierre

No.190268

Fully Furnished One Bedroom Apartment in CBD

by mary gaston  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-09-14 14:47:30 NG

This is a fully furnished two bedroom house, I want to rent out only one room to any young man or woman that is responsible and friendly. My name is Susan, 29 years. I was born and brought up in Vancouver. I’m the only daughter of my late father. We have a 2 bedroom house at 1150 E 13th Ave,   Vancouver, BC V5T 2M1
. The rent is $800 monthly with utilities included gas, water and internet. Security deposit is $200 The house is fully equipped and you’ll have access to your private bathroom. The kitchen is big and it will be shared. I need someone that can rent this month or next month because I will be moving in fully to my own room this month. I already make arrangement to make it easy for my roomie to be comfortable. The house directly near a bus stop. Kindly send email if you are ready.

Thanks
Mary

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
コンテンツフィルタ:ON

安全にサイトを閲覧していただくため、コンテンツフィルタをONに設定してあります。
全てのコンテンツを閲覧したい場合は、フィルタをOFFにしてください。

»コンテンツフィルタとは?