Jpcanada留学センター

注意事項:当サイトのコンテンツをご利用いただく全ての方は、利用規約に同意したものとみなします。 このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、 各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。

賃貸・シェア@バンクーバー

貸部屋、アパート、ルームメート、引継ぎ、ホームステイ…。
バンクーバーの住まいに関することはこちらへどうぞ。

「賃貸・シェアハウス」では、コーナーの主旨から外れた投稿は、予告なく削除する場合があります。
物件を貸し借りする意思がない返信を、長期間に渡り何度も投稿することを禁止します。
同一人物による類似内容の複数新規投稿は、前トピックを削除した上で行ってください。

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
No.187860

オークリッジ 女性2名が住むの部屋 カップルOK

by 無回答  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-08-04 12:21:40 CA

静か、治安良い Oakridge
徒歩10分カナダライン オークリッジ駅
徒歩2分バス停(17番1本ダウンタウンへ行く)

広い部屋、シングルべット2台
2人で使える専用のバスルームがあり
キッチンは他2名日本人女性とシェア

9月1日から
家賃$1600/2名、デポジット半月
Wi-Fi、洗濯機乾燥機、光熱費込み

タバコ、ドラッグなし
きれい好き、静かの方がお願いします

不適切な内容を報告する
このトピックは2025年6月6日に削除されます。
トピック復活を希望される方はご意見掲示板に理由を含めてご連絡ください。
No.187857

!!!Large private room available in large 2 bedroom apartment!!!

by 無回答  Email 
from 無回答
 2024-08-04 12:01:53 CA

I have a large private furnished room in my large 2 bedroom apartment available for Sept 1st. Possibly in late August it could be available also. You will be living with one person only myself a female canadian born in Vancouver. I do have a large dog and cat so you must love animals. They do not go in your room though.
Location is MARPOLE (Granville and 70th). There is a bus stop right in front of building to canada line less than 10 minutes and the #10 a few blocks away direct downtown which is 15 to 20 minute bus ride. #17 also a few blocks away other direction direct downtown. This is also close to LANGARA and 30 minute bus ride to UBC. Safeway, liquor store, dollar store, library a few blocks away

MONTHLY RENT IS $900 PLUS $50 A MONTH FOR INTERNET AND HYDRO IS EVERY 2 MONTHS SPLIT 50/50 APROXIMATELY $20 EACH PER MONTH
It is an older building on the ground floor above ground and there is also a lovely little private garden area for our use only. There is coin laundry in building
Please reply with date you need place and for how long male or female. Where you are from. And if you work or go to school and the hours and days you work or go to school. I will not respond to emails asking if its available. If ad is up its available.

NO COUPLES

No.187856

Furnished private room near Joyce Station from Sept. 1

by Jennie  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-08-04 11:46:36 CA

A private room in a shared house near Joyce station for rent from Sept. 1.

Convenient location: 5-8 minutes walk to Joyce skytrain/bus station, but very quiet. Walking distance to supermarkets, grocery stores, banks and many restaurants.

This bright room furnished with a bed, desk, chair etc. Private lock. Shared kitchen and bathrooms.

Monthly rent $750 for longer than 6 months lease, $800 for less than 6 month contract. Rent includes all utilities, Wifi and free laundry(washer and dryer). Deposit half month rent. No takeover.

No smoking, no pet, no friend stayover allowed in this house/room.

If you are interested in viewing, please reply by email or text message to Jennie at 778 835 8282 in Japanese or English.

No.187855

+++downtown Sola // living room+++

by lilac 
from 無回答
 2024-08-04 11:41:36 CA

9/1

**LIVING**
price : 870

**SOLA**
price : 1030

Deposit : half of rent

★ Location - alberni st

★ transportaiton - Burrad station 7mins / Vancouver city center 13mins
they are many bus 240,250,246 etc right in front of condo to get granville st, library, yale town

★ Plus, starbucks, Bc liaur, london drug, breka cafe, 7eleven, korean mart near your place

★ huge fitness and sauna in the condo

★ minium 5months

★ internet free

★ electricity bill over $50 1/N

★ washing machine, a dryer, and kitchen utensils OK

----- みんなで一緒に過ごす空間なので

▷ 掃除ルール、ハウスルールを しっかり守ってくださる方
▷ 自分の空間をきれいに整理する方

家の位置、写真、質問があればEメールで連絡ください

dmsdud7958@gmail.com
or text me 672 866 1722

I can help you when you move in