Jpcanada留学センター

注意事項:当サイトのコンテンツをご利用いただく全ての方は、利用規約に同意したものとみなします。 このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、 各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。

賃貸・シェア@バンクーバー

貸部屋、アパート、ルームメート、引継ぎ、ホームステイ…。
バンクーバーの住まいに関することはこちらへどうぞ。

「賃貸・シェアハウス」では、コーナーの主旨から外れた投稿は、予告なく削除する場合があります。
物件を貸し借りする意思がない返信を、長期間に渡り何度も投稿することを禁止します。
同一人物による類似内容の複数新規投稿は、前トピックを削除した上で行ってください。

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
No.190517

1 ZONE KITSILANO HOUSE BASEMENT SUITE 3 ROOMS SAFE & GREAT LOCATION

by Alex  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-09-18 11:22:24 CA

I am pleased to offer a rental space in a prime location with a separate entrance for tenant privacy. The landlord resides upstairs, ensuring prompt attention to any concerns. For rent details and to arrange a viewing, please contact me at your convenience.

Contact Alex LINE ID: ajcastor724

Availability:
Room 1 – Oct 28 2024
Room 2 – Oct 10 2024
Room 3 (w/ private bathroom) – Nov 4 2024
Furnished: Yes
Pet: Sorry, No Pets Allowed
Parking: Yes - Street Parking
Utilities: Water, Gas and Wifi Included

Location is Kitsilano, Vancouver. Close to grocery stores, cafes, restaurants, and boutique shops. Walking distance to Kitsilano Beach, parks, and community centers.
Public transit - Excellent access to public transportation with multiple bus routes nearby, including direct routes to downtown Vancouver and UBC.
Cycling – The area is very bike-friendly with dedicated bike lanes to commute.

Description:

The Kitsilano House Basement Suite offers a unique living experience in one of Vancouver's most vibrant neighborhoods. With three rooms available for rent, each with its own availability date, potential tenants have the flexibility to choose according to their convenience.

The suite is situated in a prime location, surrounded by essential amenities and leisure spots, ensuring a comfortable and enjoyable stay. The proximity to public transportation and bike-friendly routes provides excellent connectivity to the rest of the city, making it an ideal choice for students and professionals alike. The current all-girls occupancy adds to the safe and harmonious environment of the house, making it a highly desirable option for those seeking a shared living space that balances the hustle and bustle of city life with the tranquility of nature.

With utilities (Water and Gas) and WIFI included, the Kitsilano House Basement Suite is not just a place to stay; it's a lifestyle choice for those looking to immerse themselves in the local culture and community.

Should you have any particular preferences or inquiries, don't hesitate to reach out!

Res.8

by Alex  Email 
from バンクーバー 2024-09-22 14:40:22 CA

text

More photo

Res.9

by Alex  Email 
from バンクーバー 2024-09-24 09:09:14 CA

Update: Room #1 is rented out. Thank you.

Res.10

by Alex  Email 
from バンクーバー 2024-09-24 09:09:14 CA

Update: Room #1 is rented out. Thank you.

No.190905

11/1~zone1 男性だけの家の広間

by Andy Kim  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-09-24 08:10:59 CA

Kerrisdaleの近くの部屋4つ、トイレ2つのシェアハウスで11月の入居者を募集します。

一ヶ月のレンタル費用は$1200、保証金は$500です。 レンタル費用にWi-Fi、水道、電気、暖房、acなど全ての費用が含まれます。

自宅から徒歩3~6分の距離にsave on foodsのようなスーパー、london drugsのようなコンビニがあります。

韓国人UBC学生3人と家を一緒に使うことになります。

家の中に洗濯機と乾燥機があり、使用に制限はありません。

写真に見えるqueenサイズのマットレスなど 全ての家具が含まれており、takeoverは費用がかかりません。

冷蔵庫、冷凍庫、トイレ、キッチン、ディッシュウォッシャー、プレート類、カトラリー類完備

また、家のすぐ前(徒歩1-2分の距離)にダウンタウン行きの016番バス停があり、徒歩7分の距離にUBC行きのR4バス停があります。

乗り換えなしでダウンタウン直行30分所要 - 016バス

乗り換えなしでUBC直行35分所要-R4バス

No.190904

Well furnished One Bedroom to Rent

by Viney  Email 
from Vancouver
 2024-09-24 07:41:46 US

This is a well furnished three bedroom house, I want to rent out only one room to any young man or woman that is responsible and friendly. My name is Viney, 27 years. I was born and brought up in Vancouver. I’m the only daughter of my late father. We have a 3 bedroom house at 5896 Lincoln St,   Vancouver, BC V5R 4P7 but only one is available for rent.
The rent is $700 monthly with utilities included gas, water and internet. Security deposit is $200 The house is fully equipped and you’ll have access to your private bathroom. The kitchen is big and well equipped. I need someone that can rent this month or next month because I will be moving in fully to my own room this month. I already make arrangement to make it easy for my roomie to be comfortable. The house directly near a bus stop. Kindly send email if you are ready.

Thanks
Viney

No.190903

サーレーとラングレーのホームステイ 2024年の冬から

by ペリー  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-09-24 07:35:00 CA

ラングレー: R.E. Mountain Secondary School
サーレー: Clayton Heights Secondary School
に通う予定または通われている高校生の方や保護者の方へ

2024年の冬からホームステイを再開予定であります。上記のラングレーの高校やサーレーの高校に通う予定や通われている方に、ホームステイを変えたいもしくは、探している方はいますでしょうか?入居日や金額や質問、興味がある方がいればメールを頂けると嬉しいです。(メールアドレス:yuko3123@gmail.com)

<自己紹介>
ペリーファミリー
ホストファミリー歴4年
家族構成: 40代夫婦と子供3人
日本と中国で英会話講師歴8年経験があり、
現在はカナダ連邦政府警察官(RCMP)と柔道コーチをしています。留学生が学校でトラブルやイジメがあった時に即対応した経験もあり、また英会話講師の経験もあるので日本人の苦手な発音の仕方などを丁寧にわかりやすく教えることもできます。

留学生の安心安全を守りつつ、カナダの文化やイベント、アクティビティを一緒に楽しみ、良い思い出を作っていきたいと思ってる元気で楽しいファミリーです。

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
コンテンツフィルタ:ON

安全にサイトを閲覧していただくため、コンテンツフィルタをONに設定してあります。
全てのコンテンツを閲覧したい場合は、フィルタをOFFにしてください。

»コンテンツフィルタとは?