Jpcanada留学センター

注意事項:当サイトのコンテンツをご利用いただく全ての方は、利用規約に同意したものとみなします。 このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、 各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。

賃貸・シェア@バンクーバー

貸部屋、アパート、ルームメート、引継ぎ、ホームステイ…。
バンクーバーの住まいに関することはこちらへどうぞ。

「賃貸・シェアハウス」では、コーナーの主旨から外れた投稿は、予告なく削除する場合があります。
物件を貸し借りする意思がない返信を、長期間に渡り何度も投稿することを禁止します。
同一人物による類似内容の複数新規投稿は、前トピックを削除した上で行ってください。

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
No.192262

Private 1 bed, 1 den, 1 bath

by Mark  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-10-16 10:37:29 CA

This beautifully furnished 1 bedroom, 1 den private basement suite offers modern, comfortable living in a tranquil setting. Conveniently located 7 minute walk to Rupert Skytrain Station and 10 minute walk to Superstore and T&T. With all the comforts of home including in-unit washer and dryer, internet and electricity included, this is an ideal place for a minimum 2 month stay. All applicants are subject to credit and reference checks.

Details:

Rent: $2,100/month (internet and electricity included)
Available: November 1st
Minimum lease: 2 months
1 bedroom, 1 den, 1 bathroom
Fully
furnished Private basement suite
In-room washer and dryer
7-minute walk from Rupert Skytrain station
10-minute walk from Superstore and T&T
Internet included
Electricity included Credit
and reference check required

この美しく家具付きの1ベッドルーム、1デンのプライベート地下スイートは、静かな環境でモダンで快適な生活を提供します。ルパート・スカイトレイン駅まで徒歩7分、スーパーストアやT&Tまで徒歩10分と便利な立地です。室内に洗濯機と乾燥機を完備し、インターネットと電気代も含まれています。最低2ヶ月の滞在に最適な場所です。全ての応募者は、クレジットおよび参照チェックの対象となります。

詳細:

家賃: 月額2,100ドル(インターネットと電気代込み) 入居可能日: 11月1日 最低契約期間: 2ヶ月 1ベッドルーム、1デン、1バスルーム 完全家具付きプライベート地下スイート 室内に洗濯機と乾燥機を完備 ルパート・スカイトレイン駅まで徒歩7分 スーパーストアやT&Tまで徒歩10分 インターネット込み 電気代込み クレジットおよび参照チェック必須

No.192260

ダウンタウン,UbC近くプライベートルーム

by Momo  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-10-16 09:54:36 CA

Oak st沿い、ボタニカルガーデンの近くの一軒家の
ベースメントスイートに住みたい方探しています
女性限定とさせていただきます
優しいフレンチファミリーの一軒家のベースメントです。何かあれば助けてくれるので安心して住んでいただけます。
Rent 990(include wifi)
Deposit 家賃の半分
トイレ、キッチンはシェア
ダウタウン、UBC行きのバス停付近
興味のある方は代理で投稿のためこちらのアドレスに必ず英語で連絡お願いします。
frogy.2010@hotmail.com

No.192081

Room on the second floor for rent in Richmond available from Nov 2, 2024

by 無回答 
from 無回答
 2024-10-13 17:20:35 CA

Looking for a single non-smoking female young professional, no smoke, no party, no pet and less cooking. The location locate on No. 1 Road and Francis in Richmond which close to Steveston. Room is on the second floor and need to share the bathroom with 1 tenant and share kitchen. Rent is including utilities (hydro, gas) and high speed internet. 1 minute to 401 bus stop and close to Seafair Mall (TD bank, CIBC, Safeway, A&W etc). 6 months contract is required. Please email me at lovelyginger88@gmail.com ;or text me @ 778-318-6918 if you are interested.

Res.1

by 無回答
from 無回答 2024-10-16 08:17:37 CA

up

No.192257

one very nice clean private room for 15/11 20 minutes to downtown cheap rent $760

by annie  Email 
from vancouver
 2024-10-16 07:18:40 CA

I am looking for a quiet, clean female to share a house
with 3 girls, it is an immaculate and cozy room,
the room has a lock and on the ground floor
wifi, heating internet, and water utilities are all included cheap rent is $760
the room is fully furnished with a single bed 1 closet drawers,
and a desk, which is good for students or those with a work holiday visa.
close to Vancouver's downtown, the bus stops
are 3, 99, 8,25, 19, 25, and the Main Street Skytrain station. available Nov 1st,
Here I prefer NO boyfriend or friends to stay overnight.
Short or long-term is okay. location main and 17th Ave
if interested, please text me at 604-719-5768 with a little
about yourself, like where you are from, and how old you are. how long will you stay?

No.192256

Available One Furnished Bedroom to Rent

by Dona  Email 
from Vancouver
 2024-10-16 06:10:59 US

I have a complete furnished house with one room left available for rent from end of october and beginning of November. The house is located at 7708 Ontario St,   Vancouver, BC V5X 3C7. My name is Dona, 27 years. A native of Vancouver BC. The room is very neat with personal bathroom, laundry and well equipped kitchen .I need someone decent and friendly to take up the room. The rent is $800 monthly ( utilities included with wifi) and the lease agreement is month to month.

Thanks
Dona

email : donagston@gmail.com

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
コンテンツフィルタ:ON

安全にサイトを閲覧していただくため、コンテンツフィルタをONに設定してあります。
全てのコンテンツを閲覧したい場合は、フィルタをOFFにしてください。

»コンテンツフィルタとは?