Jpcanada留学センター

注意事項:当サイトのコンテンツをご利用いただく全ての方は、利用規約に同意したものとみなします。 このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、 各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。

賃貸・シェア@バンクーバー

貸部屋、アパート、ルームメート、引継ぎ、ホームステイ…。
バンクーバーの住まいに関することはこちらへどうぞ。

「賃貸・シェアハウス」では、コーナーの主旨から外れた投稿は、予告なく削除する場合があります。
物件を貸し借りする意思がない返信を、長期間に渡り何度も投稿することを禁止します。
同一人物による類似内容の複数新規投稿は、前トピックを削除した上で行ってください。

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
No.186350

チャイナタウン駅から徒歩3分!

by Sakura 
from バンクーバー
 2024-07-02 17:40:49 CA

駅から徒歩3分!今すぐ入居可能のソラールームです!
住所 688 abbott st

🌈家賃 1050ドル(7月)
1100ドル(8月から)
🌈プール、サウナ、ジム付き!
🌈デポジット 550ドル
🌈ミニマム4ヶ月

興味がある方は、自己紹介等を明記の上、cherymelody71@gmail.comか(604)356-9113にメッセージを送ってください☺️

No.186349

バンクーバーシティーセンター駅から徒歩5分!

by Sakura 
from バンクーバー
 2024-07-02 17:37:48 CA

🌸バンクーバーシティセンター駅から徒歩5分🌸
ダウンタウンにあるお部屋で女性の方限定で募集しています✨

住所 480 Robson st

⭐︎8月1日から入居可
⭐︎家賃1800ドル
⭐︎マスタールーム
⭐︎デポジット 900ドル
⭐︎ミニマム4ヶ月
⭐︎女性限定
⭐︎ジム付き

簡単な自己紹介と希望入居期間を明記の上
cherymelody71@gmail.comか(604)356-9113
までご連絡下さい😉
沢山のご連絡お待ちしています☺️

No.186348

$1700/mo - バンクーバー、ランガラ駅近くのカップル・個人向け家具付きスタジオスイート - 1R Studio

by Tom  Email 
from Vancouver
 2024-07-02 17:22:40 CA

「バンクーバー、ランガラ駅近くのカップル・個人向け、家具付き、専用バスルーム・キッチン・入口付きスタジオスイート」

Furnished Studio Suite with Private Bathroom, Kitchen, and Entrance for Couples or Individuals Near Langara Station, Vancouver

**バンクーバーで居心地の良いお家をお探しですか?
49thとFraserの交差点付近の家具付きスタジオです。**

●お部屋
- クイーンサイズのベッド
- 調理器具付きの専用キッチン
- 洗濯機と乾燥機は他のテナントとシェア

●立地
- 49番バス停のすぐそば
- カナダラインのLangara-49th Avenue駅までバスで5分、徒歩で15分
- Langara Collegeまで徒歩10分
- 近所にスーパーや銀行もあり便利

- お一人またはカップル
- お部屋をきれいに保つことができる方、他のテナントへのリスペクトを持って住むことのできる方希望
- 最近カナダへ来られた方も歓迎です
- 入居の際は入居者全員の安全安心のために何点か質問をさせていただく場合がございます。
- No party, No smoking, No drugs/vaping
- 10時以降の騒音はお控えください。

●家賃
- $1850〜$2000
- デポジットは家賃の半分です

ご興味ございましたらお名前、ご連絡先、入居希望時期、内見希望日を添えて英語でご連絡ください!

--------------------

**Fully Furnished Studio Suite for Rent**

We have a furnished studio suite for rent. It’s near 49th and Fraser / 49th and Main. The suite is furnished like a hotel room, providing you with all the comforts and conveniences of home. Plus, there's plenty of free street parking available.

**Inside the Suite**
- Queen size bed
- The suite has a private kitchen.
- There is a private three-piece bathroom with a shower
- Laundry room is shared between a few other suites. We have flexible and organized laundry times.

**Location**
- The suite is near a busy road, but it’s quiet and safe.
- The 49 bus stop is very close.
- Langara Station is a 5-minute bus ride or a 15-minute walk away.
- Langara College is a 10-minute walk away.
- **Plenty of free parking available!**
- **20-minute transit to downtown Vancouver.** (after 1am - 35 minute with N8 night bus)
- **25-minute transit to Waterfront.**
- **10-minute transit to Richmond.**
- **25-minute transit to YVR Airport.**
- **25-minute transit to Metrotown / Metrotown Station "Expo line"**

**Building**
- We have a building manager/caretaker on site to help you.

**Looking for Tenants**
- We want clean and respectful people. Suitable for individuals or couples.
- People new to Canada or students can apply.
- **No parties, no smoking, no drugs**

**Rent**
- Rent is between $1700 to $1950 a month.

Interested? Contact us. We hope to welcome you to your new home soon!

No.186345

Private Second room from September 1st in Downtown

by Jessie  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-07-02 16:21:45 CA

Hello, my name is Jessie from South Korea. I am a female and have lived in Vancouver over 9 years.

こんにちは。韓国出身のジェシーです。女性で、バンクーバーに9年以上住んでいます。

1122 haro stにある2人用の家の2つ目の部屋を一人で使ってくれる女性を探しています。1ベッドルームのリビングルームを使う予定です。9/1に一緒に入居していただきます。バラード駅から8分で、IGAやYMCAなど、近くにはあらゆるアメニティがあります。よく手入れされた建物なので、ユニットもきれいに手入れされています。

私も9月に入居するので、共用スペースの掃除に数日かかりますので、1200ドル割引させていただきます。建物内に共用の洗濯機がありますが、別途洗濯機を購入する予定です。一緒に使うことも、共用の洗濯機を使うこともできます。入居後に洗濯機を購入する予定なので、共用の洗濯機を2週間ほど使用していただきます。

2 か月目から賃料は 1400 ドルで、最低 5 か月滞在していただける方を探しています。敷金は半額の 700 ドルです。インターネットは含まれており、トイレット ペーパーも用意されています。エア フライヤー、炊飯器、食器などをご利用いただけます。キッチンは小さいので、料理が好きな方には不便です。ゲストを招待することはできますが、あまり騒がないようにご注意ください。

電話またはテキスト メッセージで 778-814-7858 までご連絡ください。

I am looking for a woman who will use the second room alone at a house for two people at 1122 haro st. I plan to use the living room in a one-bedroom. You will be moving in with me on 9/1, and it is 8 minutes away from Burrard Station and has all the amenities nearby, including IGA and YMCA. This is a well-maintained building, so the units are well maintained.

Since I will also be moving in on September too, it will take a few days to clean up the common space, so I will give you a discount of $1200. There is a shared washing machine in the building, but I plan to purchase a separate washing machine. You can use it together or use a shared washing machine. Since I plan to purchase the washing machine after moving in, you will need to use the shared washing machine for about 2 weeks.

Starting from the second month, rental fee is $1400 and I am looking for someone who will stay for at least 5 months. The deposit is half, $700. Internet is included and toilet paper is provided. You can use an air fryer, rice cooker, tableware, etc. The kitchen is small, so people who like to cook will find it inconvenient to use the kitchen. You can invite guests, but please be careful not to make too much noise.

Please call or text me 778-814-7858.

No.186341

A Suite Room for Rent at Lansdown Richmond

by Daisy  Email 
from Richmond
 2024-07-02 14:53:48 CA

This is a newly renovated apartment unit in Lansdown Richmond with two beds and two baths, very spacious.
It is pretty convenient for Kwantlen Polytechnic University students and new comers.
Around the area, there are TNT superstore, Lansdown Mall, Public Market, restaurants, coffee shops, and groceries. Traffic is easy for everywhere as well. It takes 10 minutes to airport and 25 minutes to downtown waterfront by Canada line.
One room was rented out, another room is available on July 1st. We are seeking for a tenant who is quiet, clean, has good credit, has no criminal record, has good references, has stable income, no drugs, no marijuana, no parties, and less cook. If you qualify all, please email me, meanwhile answer some questions: your name, whom you will live with, why you are look for a new place, when you move in, and what is your hobby

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
コンテンツフィルタ:ON

安全にサイトを閲覧していただくため、コンテンツフィルタをONに設定してあります。
全てのコンテンツを閲覧したい場合は、フィルタをOFFにしてください。

»コンテンツフィルタとは?