Jpcanada留学センター

注意事項:当サイトのコンテンツをご利用いただく全ての方は、利用規約に同意したものとみなします。 このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、 各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。

英語を話したい

多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
No.13577

ベンクーバーで一緒に友達のように過ごす兄弟姉妹を救います~~

by Jane  Email 
from vancouver
 2024-07-31 06:18:19 CA

ベンクーバーで一緒に友達のように過ごす兄弟姉妹を救います~~

ベンクーバーが来たばかりでしたが、それでも能力のあるビジネスのお兄さんも数分知っていました。

とても良い姉さんも知りました〜〜

一緒にコミュニケーションするオープンチャットを一つ作ることになりました~~

まずは1:1で会話してみて、オープンチャットにも招待しますよ~~

兄弟たちが船上パーティーをして良い場所やグルメにもたくさん招待してください。

お姉さんとおしゃべりしながら綺麗なところも一緒に行ってますよ〜〜

今は何人もいませんが、後には家族のように親しく過ごす方々が多くなってほしいです。

まずオープンチャットに連絡してください^^

Plz Join Kakao open chatting or text us

https://open.kakao.com/o/sWEaHbGg

778 834 4704

Res.1

by 無回答
from バンクーバー 2024-07-31 15:06:32 CA

トピ主は日本人ですか。違いますよね。人種も書いた方がいいと思います。
日本人が使わない言葉を使っているし、何か違和感がある。

Res.2

by 無回答
from 無回答 2024-08-03 01:43:36 CA

宗教の勧誘

Res.3

by 無回答
from 無回答 2024-08-03 03:43:19 CA

文章も内容も意味不明で気持ち悪すぎますね。

No.13576

カナダで本当に必要な英語力を身につけたい方にレッスンを提供します

by Matt 
from バンクーバー
 2024-07-31 00:18:44 CA

バンクーバーには、英語が難しいと感じて英語習得に苦労している人がたくさんいます。
でも、それはカナダで英語を勉強する方法が、日本での英語学習方法と同じだからです。
日本では上手くいっていた方法でも日本とカナダとでは英語を使う目的が違うことでこれまでのシャドーイング、詰込み、暗記、復習、英検やTOEICのような日本式のインプットがここでは通用しなくなってしまうのです。

英語のスピーチスキル、会話の流暢さ、英語文法を2週間でマスターして英語に自信を持つためには、英語の「空気を読む」感覚や「建前」、英語の「敬語」などを理解することが大切になってきす。

カナダで本当に必要な英語力を身につけたい方は是非ご連絡ください。
応用言語科学/言語心理科学をバックブランドに持つ言語の専門家であるカナディアンのMattが指導します!無料のトライアルレッスンもありますので気軽にご連絡ください!

興味のある方は下記の番号にテキストください
Matt
778-927-8577

【PR】語学学校・専門学校のトライアルをオンライン予約(日本語対応)

No.13575

North American Pronunciation and English Tutor

by Anthony Urrello  Email 
from Vancouver
 2024-07-30 00:13:54 CA

Do you like learning English in a friendly, relaxed, and supportive environment? I am a native English speaker and a full-time ESL tutor with 23 years of experience. I am currently offering private online classes using Whatsapp, Skype, Wechat, Facetime, and more. If you want to meet in person, we can have classes in the Kitsilano neighborhood of Vancouver.

I would be happy to help you in several areas: English conversation (sentence structure, listening, and vocabulary); North American pronunciation; business English; and writing and grammar improvement.

For example, in the first level pronunciation program, I guide you through a beginning evaluation, pronunciation exercises for difficult letters and popular words, word stress guidelines, pronunciation of sentences from dialogues, and accent corrections during our conversations.

I also teach the following advanced English topics: university writing (assistance with writing skills, essay ideas and outlines) and literature (short story, poetry, and drama).

I am a native English speaker with a bachelor's degree in the arts from the University of British Columbia. My current rates are $25/hour for conversation and pronunciation, and $30/hour for writing and grammar. If you want to bring a friend, the cost is just $5/hour extra for each additional student.

Please email Anthony at anthonysurrello@yahoo.ca or text (604) 782-8334 to find out more. I look forward to hearing from you.

No.13559

New Friends

by Ken  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-06-12 00:48:13 CA

Hello Japanese mates,

I am currently searching for new mates who has time to study oral Japanese language and Japanese vocabulary together once a week. We can sometimes have outings together such as casual meals, exploring new places and shops, exercise and much more.

This in person meeting can meet few times a month. An ideal mate must be friendly and like to help others.
I also want to treat you to nice meals and snacks once we become good mates.

This is a good opportunity for you to meet English speakers and learn about diverse cultures while living in Vancouver.

Please note I am only looking for long term friendship.

If you are also interested in this idea, please feel free to contact me.

Looking forward to hearing from you

ご連絡お待ちしております。 
よろしくお願いします。

Res.1

by Ken  Email 
from バンクーバー 2024-07-26 00:43:16 CA

I am still looking for new friends to study and hang out.
Please contact me if you are interested it.

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
コンテンツフィルタ:ON

安全にサイトを閲覧していただくため、コンテンツフィルタをONに設定してあります。
全てのコンテンツを閲覧したい場合は、フィルタをOFFにしてください。

»コンテンツフィルタとは?