Jpcanada留学センター

注意事項:当サイトのコンテンツをご利用いただく全ての方は、利用規約に同意したものとみなします。 このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、 各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。

英語を話したい

多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
No.13538

North American Pronunciation and English Tutor

by Anthony Urrello  Email 
from Vancouver
 2024-04-16 19:11:02 CA

Do you like learning English in a friendly, relaxed, and supportive environment? I am a native English speaker and a full-time ESL tutor with over 20 years of experience. I am currently offering private online classes using Whatsapp, Skype, Wechat, Facetime, and more. If you want to meet in person, we can have classes in the Kitsilano neighborhood of Vancouver.

I would be happy to help you in several areas: English conversation (sentence structure, listening, and vocabulary); North American pronunciation; business English; and writing and grammar improvement.

For example, in the first level pronunciation program, I guide you through a beginning evaluation, pronunciation exercises for difficult letters and popular words, word stress guidelines, pronunciation of sentences from dialogues, and accent corrections during our conversations.

I also teach the following advanced English topics: literature comprehension (short story, poetry, and drama) and university writing (assistance with writing skills, essay ideas and outlines).

I am a native English speaker with a bachelor's degree in the arts from the University of British Columbia. My current rates are $25/hour for conversation and pronunciation, and $30/hour for writing and grammar. If you want to bring a friend, the cost is just $5/hour extra for each additional student.

Please email Anthony at anthonysurrello@yahoo.ca or text (604) 782-8334 to find out more. I look forward to hearing from you.

No.13537

English learning

by Jane  Email 
from Vancouver
 2024-04-16 18:47:37 CA

Hello, I’m an English teacher, from Vancouver and speak Intermediate level Japanese. I’m looking to team up with someone who has skills with video editing, filming and producing YouTube content. We would meet up few times a week to create content together and use your skills for editing and in exchange you’ll be able to participate in my professional English learning classes. If you are interested please e mail to discuss more about our exchange of skills.

No.13521

I am looking for new mates.

by Mr.Guy  Email 
from Vancouver
 2024-02-28 01:52:02 CA

Hello Japanese mates,

My Japanese mate will go back to Japan next year in February.

He is helping me to study oral Japanese language and Japanese vocabulary together once a week. We sometimes do outings together such as casual meals, exploring new places and shops, exercise and much more.

I am looking for a new mate who has free time to help me study Japanese and do outings together once or twice a month. A person who lives in Vancouver who is friendly and likes to help others. I also want to treat you to nice meals and snacks when we become good mates.

I think this is a good opportunity for you to meet English speakers and learn about diverse cultures while living in Vancouver.

Anyway, I am only searching for a mutual genuine relationship with you.

If you are also interested in this idea, please feel free to contact me.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Res.5

by Mr.Guy  Email 
from バンクーバー 2024-04-10 20:54:32 CA

I must remind you of important things.

I only respond to new mates who are willing to help, study and do outings together.

Sorry, I might not reply to anyone's message if your motivation and purpose did not convince me to meet in person.

Thank you for your understanding!

Res.6

by Mr.Guy  Email 
from バンクーバー 2024-04-14 21:10:41 CA

Hello Japanese speakers and Learners,

My Japanese teacher and myself will have a group conversation meeting on Thursday, April 18th at 1 pm. The meeting location will be a coffee shop in Vancouver and the meeting time will last up to 2.5 hours.

The purpose we have this group meeting because I want to brush up and practice my oral Japanese skill since I have less chance and opportunity to talk with Japanese speakers in Vancouver.

If you also want to participate in this meeting, please text or contact me in English for more details.

Looking forward to seeing you.

よろしくお願いします。

Mr.Guy
604-537-4088

皆さん、こんにちは。

日本語の先生と私は、4月18日(木)午後1時からグループ会話会を行います。集合場所はバンクーバーのコーヒーショップで、集合時間は最大2.5時間です。

バンクーバーでは日本人と話す機会が少ないので、日本語の口頭スキルを磨いて練習したいので、このグループミーティングを行う目的です。

この会議にも参加したい場合は、テキストメッセージまたは英語で詳細をご連絡ください。

お待ちしてます。

よろしくお願いします。

Mr.Guy
604-537-4088

Res.7

by Mr.Guy  Email 
from バンクーバー 2024-04-14 21:25:48 CA

Hello Japanese speakers and Learners,

My Japanese teacher and I will have a group conversation meeting on Thursday, April 18th at
1 pm. The meeting location will be a coffee shop in Vancouver and the meeting time will last up to 2.5 hours.

We have this group meeting because I want to brush up and practice my oral Japanese skills since I have less chance and opportunity to talk with Japanese speakers in Vancouver.

If you also want to participate in this meeting, please text or contact me in English for more details.

We are looking forward to seeing you.

よろしくお願いします。

Mr.Guy
604-537-4088

皆さん、こんにちは。

日本語の先生と私は、4月18日(木)午後1時からグループ会話会を行います。集合場所はバンクーバーのコーヒーショップで、集合時間は最大2.5時間です。

バンクーバーでは日本人と話す機会が少ないので、日本語の口頭スキルを磨いて練習したいので、このグループミーティングを行う目的です。

この会議にも参加したい場合は、テキストメッセージまたは英語で詳細をご連絡ください。

お待ちしております。

よろしくお願いします。

Mr.Guy
604-537-4088

No.13536

Experienced Teacher of English

by Tracey  Email 
from Coquitlam
 2024-04-11 19:31:00 CA

Hello Student,

My name is Tracey. I am an experienced English teacher. I can help you learn to write, speak, listen, and read English.
I am a Human Resources Director who started teaching English in 2020 to a business owner who needed to present a sales pitch in English. My student’s success encouraged me to continue this service. I am also a trained teacher with experience teaching children and adults.
Please contact me for more information.

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
コンテンツフィルタ:ON

安全にサイトを閲覧していただくため、コンテンツフィルタをONに設定してあります。
全てのコンテンツを閲覧したい場合は、フィルタをOFFにしてください。

»コンテンツフィルタとは?