Jpcanada留学センター

注意事項:当サイトのコンテンツをご利用いただく全ての方は、利用規約に同意したものとみなします。 このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、 各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。

英語を話したい

多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!

古い5件を表示 新しい1件を表示 
No.13534

生徒募集しています

by サキ  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-04-10 14:28:01 JP

日本で英語を教えていた経験があるカナディアンのチューターが生徒を募集しています。
私もカナダに来た当初からカレッジに通うまで習っていました。とてもフレンドリーで話しやすい方です。
日常会話、ビジネス英語、テスト対策 ( IELS, CELPIP, Cambridge 等) 等、こちらの希望に合わせて授業をしてくれます。
フリートライアルもあるので興味がある方は英語でメッセージ送ってください。

Kelly
(604) 771-1710
KellyLynnH888@gmail.con

【PR】語学学校・専門学校のトライアルをオンライン予約(日本語対応)

Res.1

by N  Email 
from バンクーバー 2024-04-24 10:24:42 CA

はじめまして。

とても興味があるのですが
1時間あたりのお値段と男性か女性か
教えていただければ幸いです。

Res.2

by N  Email 
from バンクーバー 2024-04-24 10:24:42 CA

はじめまして。

とても興味があるのですが
1時間あたりのお値段と男性か女性か
教えていただければ幸いです。

No.13541

$790

by ying  Email 
from vancouver
 2024-04-21 10:44:55 CA

By Sunshine beach walk English bay Apartment (one bed room and Dan whole 700SF big )

Only Dan for rent: den is a comfortable size Ocean view Big window
no door but we have good curtain and divider door for cove room make privacy (its bachelor style )

Furnished (bed, desk, chair, wardrobe, lamps and linens )only share with one person* Female* *light cooking*
Suitable for quiet student or full time work who respectful keeping clean and friendly simple light cooking also your will be agree once of month for deep clean up kitchen , washroom all share area
References required .
if interest pleas email me send to you photo of room
Available May 01/2024

The building has:
-Swimming pool Gym room - Hot spa Sauna
- Pay laundry ( dryer and washer )
- Shared bathroom living room and full kitchen *light cooking*
- Free Wi-Fi include (water, heating )
Room rent fee $790/ month /+Hydro (minimum 6 months or more )
(less than 6 months $890 )+ Hydro

50% damage deposit ( returnable )

The West End neighbourhood is organized around Denman Street between Robson Street and Davie streets the south by English Bay walk to Stanley Park and Library Aquatic Community center
Bus: # 23,2,6. 44 to UBC , Skytrain Canada line to airport and Richmond Expo line to Burnaby
walk to Grocery Supermarket no fills. Safeway. T &T. Costco.

If you interest Pleas email me I will reply photo of room .

サンセットビーチ目の前、イングリッシュベイにも近いです。ロケーションがとても良く、近いスーパーSAVEWAYはDavieストリートで7分くらいです。コミニュティーセンター、図書館、スタンレーパークからも近いです。
部屋に鍵はないですが、カーテンで仕切っているのでプライベートは問題ないです。部屋からビーチや夜景も楽しめます。ルームメイトのメイさんは女性のみルームメイトを探しています。とても親切な方です。

No.13540

踏切前停止

by 無回答 
from 無回答
 2024-04-20 02:05:13 NL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_fMDBR4peg
これ見て「ブレーキペダルに何か挟まったらブレーキ利かなんじゃね」と思ったのではないか
鍵は
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLgnwIDv_wk
のコメント欄
普段からあおり運転をしていることがわかる
周知のとおり警察は憎しみからくる事件には対応するが三度の飯より虐殺が好きな人による事件には対応しない
普段から接している人が相手なら「憎くてやられたんじゃないだろ」と言えば「ああ、三度の飯より虐殺が好きな人だから逮捕出来ないんだな」ということがわかる
上記動画では普段接していないので分からないと思いよくわからない発言でお茶を濁していたのではないか
おそらく青信号で止まっていたのも後続のドライバーを待っていたのかもしれない
ひょっとしたら違法クラクションを鳴らす人を待っていたのかもしれない
違法クラクションを鳴らす人なら踏切で一時停止しないので踏切に閉じ込めることができると思ったのかもしれない
これは本人じゃないのでわからない
しかしそうであれば近いうちに成功させるであろう

青信号は「進め」ではなく「進んでもいい」なので止まっていることは違法ではない

No.13538

North American Pronunciation and English Tutor

by Anthony Urrello  Email 
from Vancouver
 2024-04-16 19:11:02 CA

Do you like learning English in a friendly, relaxed, and supportive environment? I am a native English speaker and a full-time ESL tutor with over 20 years of experience. I am currently offering private online classes using Whatsapp, Skype, Wechat, Facetime, and more. If you want to meet in person, we can have classes in the Kitsilano neighborhood of Vancouver.

I would be happy to help you in several areas: English conversation (sentence structure, listening, and vocabulary); North American pronunciation; business English; and writing and grammar improvement.

For example, in the first level pronunciation program, I guide you through a beginning evaluation, pronunciation exercises for difficult letters and popular words, word stress guidelines, pronunciation of sentences from dialogues, and accent corrections during our conversations.

I also teach the following advanced English topics: literature comprehension (short story, poetry, and drama) and university writing (assistance with writing skills, essay ideas and outlines).

I am a native English speaker with a bachelor's degree in the arts from the University of British Columbia. My current rates are $25/hour for conversation and pronunciation, and $30/hour for writing and grammar. If you want to bring a friend, the cost is just $5/hour extra for each additional student.

Please email Anthony at anthonysurrello@yahoo.ca or text (604) 782-8334 to find out more. I look forward to hearing from you.

古い5件を表示 新しい1件を表示 
コンテンツフィルタ:ON

安全にサイトを閲覧していただくため、コンテンツフィルタをONに設定してあります。
全てのコンテンツを閲覧したい場合は、フィルタをOFFにしてください。

»コンテンツフィルタとは?