Jpcanada留学センター

注意事項:当サイトのコンテンツをご利用いただく全ての方は、利用規約に同意したものとみなします。 このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、 各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。

英語を話したい

多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
No.12938

North American Pronunciation and English Tutor

by Anthony Urrello  Email 
from Vancouver
 2019-12-14 01:25:23 CA

Do you like learning English in a friendly, relaxed, and supportive environment? I am a native English speaker and a full-time ESL tutor with 18 years of experience. I would be happy to help you in several areas: English conversation (sentence structure, listening, and vocabulary); North American pronunciation; business English; writing and grammar improvement; and test preparation (including IELTS, LPI and CELPIP).

For example, in the first level pronunciation program, I guide you through a beginning evaluation, pronunciation exercises for difficult letters and popular words, word stress guidelines, pronunciation of sentences from dialogues, and accent corrections during our conversations.

I also teach the following advanced English topics: literature comprehension (short story, poetry, and drama) and university writing (assistance with writing skills, essay ideas and outlines). I have a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of British Columbia.

My current rates are $25/hour for conversation and pronunciation; $30/hour for business English; and $30/hour for writing, grammar or test preparation. If you want to bring a friend, the cost is just $5/hour extra for each additional student. Please email Anthony at anthonysurrello@yahoo.ca or call/text me at (604) 782-8334 to find out more. I look forward to hearing from you.

No.12937

Looking for language partner :)

by Lexis  Email 
from Vancouver
 2019-12-13 18:07:01 CA

Hello,
I'm a friendly an dopen mind Canadian guy and I'm interested in Japan's rich culture, history,kind/friendly people,language,delicious food :)
I'm in a basic level of Japanese language and I'd like to meet a language partner/friend to help me to improve my JP speaking skills. In exchange I can assist you to improve your English language conversation/pronunciation/grammar abilities and skills.

If you are interested, please drop me a line with your availability time/day and a contact # to get back to you.

No.12936

*** 削除 ***

by 無回答 
from 無回答  

関係者からの申請により削除しました。

Jpcanada.com

不適切な内容を報告する
No.12935

nativeが聞きとれる英語の発音練習

by T  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2019-12-11 18:30:38 CA