Jpcanada留学センター

注意事項:当サイトのコンテンツをご利用いただく全ての方は、利用規約に同意したものとみなします。 このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、 各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。

英語を話したい

多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
No.12887

Do Japanese stick together?

by Canuck  Email 
from Vancouver
 2019-08-14 00:13:40 CA

Hello, I'm a Canadian with a genuine question about Japanese people in Vancouver. I'm not trying to make a negative statement, it's a real question.

I've lived here all my life and have met many people from Japan/Korea/China.. etc. I think I've noticed a trend among different Asian cultures. I've always found most Chinese and Korean people to be super friendly and happy to chat with native speakers with an enthusiasm to practice their English. So much so, it's not rare to received invitations (by both men and women) to join their parties or dinners, despite having only met them once. As for my encounters with Japanese people, most have been very friendly... but I've sensed there's hesitation or a lack of interest to make a friendship with Canadians when compared to Korean or Chinese people. I've seen Canadian/Japanese parties where it almost seems as invisible wall between the two groups. It feels as if Japanese people have a preference to stick with other Japanese or Korean people while in Vancouver.

Is this a real thing or am I misunderstanding? I know Japanese people have a tendency to be shy, is this connected? Do Canadians make Japanese people feel uncomfortable in some way? I'd love to hear your opinion or experiences.

不適切な内容を報告する
このトピックは2020年6月16日に過去ログへ移動されます。
トピック復活を希望される方はご意見掲示板に理由を含めてご連絡ください。
Res.6

by 無回答
from 無回答 2019-08-14 19:45:48 CA

“Only racists do” ??
Seriously? Does anybody care?
Never met any japs who care.

And why do you care what my nationally is?
Is it ok if I was a Japanese?
Is it NOT okay if I was an American?
Why does it matter? Are you a racist?

Now who’s being not sensitive.

不適切な内容を報告する

Res.7

by 無回答
from 無回答 2019-08-14 21:00:44 CA

↑Looks like somebody just got sensitive! lol

不適切な内容を報告する

Res.8

by 無回答
from 無回答 2019-08-15 14:54:05 CA

Res.5 Left
Res.6 Right

lol

不適切な内容を報告する

No.12881

English/Japanese language partner :))

by Jl  Email 
from Burnabu
 2019-07-30 23:59:38 CA

Hi
I'm a Canadian guy on my 30's and I'm interested in Japanese culture,language,food.
I would like to meet someone to help me learn basic Japaneses speaking. In exchange I can help you with English language everyday conversation/pronunciation
I have experience as an ESL tutor - but I am just looking for friendship,hangout,food/drinks and to help each other learn language

if you are interested, please drop me a line with your availability and contact infos
Hope to hear from you :))

不適切な内容を報告する
このトピックは2020年6月14日に過去ログへ移動されます。
Res.1

by Yu  Email 
from バンクーバー 2019-08-11 10:29:11 CA

Hello.
I’m Japanese and female.
I came here to study English. I can’t speak English well so I ‘d like to talk with English speaker.
Thank you.

不適切な内容を報告する

Res.2

by Lex  Email 
from バンクーバー 2019-08-13 20:22:11 CA

Hello Yu
Thanks for the email & your interest. It my pleasure to be language partners & friends.
pls let me know when & where can be good time for you to meet?

Arigatou Gozaimasu :)

Jl

不適切な内容を報告する

No.12886

Seeling Japanese friend

by J.  Email 
from Victoria
 2019-08-12 11:53:38 CA

Any Japanese females in Victoria who want to do language, summer activities with a Canadian guy? I taught English in Japan before, so I’m a pretty good teacher. I like travel, hiking, baseball, going to cafe and movies. If you’re in Vancouver, feel free to reply.

不適切な内容を報告する
このトピックは2020年6月13日に過去ログへ移動されます。
Res.1

by 無回答
from 無回答 2019-08-12 15:03:44 CA

Why only females
That’s creepy

不適切な内容を報告する

Res.2

by 兄貴
from LA 2019-08-12 15:21:19 US

All these men interested in doing "language exchange" with Japanese students are only after one thing...sex. If they truly have an interest in Japan and its culture and actually want to learn the language they would enroll themselves into a language school first. Any normal person with common sense would do this. These losers always claim their love for Japan or have lived there in the past yet can only speak "a little" Japanese. Japanese they learned from girls in the past I bet. So to my Japanese sisters, be careful out there!

不適切な内容を報告する

No.12885

Japanese English language exchange for student(s)

by Christian 
from Vancouver
 2019-08-12 07:38:42 CA

Hi,
I’m (father)looking for English Japanese language exchange.
For 1-3 Japanese students to help teach for me and my children.
Only for 1or 2hours a few times a week during the daytime.

Thank you very much

Christian

不適切な内容を報告する
このトピックは2020年6月13日に過去ログへ移動されます。
No.12884

Free Language Exchange & Activity Group / Safe Fun Environment

by Japanadian  Email 
from Vancouver
 2019-08-02 11:29:58 CA

FREE Language Exchange and Activity Group / Safe Fun Environment

Language Exchange and Friendship