Jpcanada留学センター

注意事項:当サイトのコンテンツをご利用いただく全ての方は、利用規約に同意したものとみなします。 このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、 各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。

ファミリールーム

出産、育児、家事、マイホーム、教育、…。海外での生活はいろいろと大変!
そんな悩みや情報をこの場で共有して、みんなで助け合っていきましょう。

「ファミリールーム」では、子供の教育に関連した募集広告を許容しております。

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
No.39525

僕の妻

by 無回答 
from バンクーバー
 2024-05-06 23:57:40 CA

薔薇

Have you ever loved a rose, and watched her slowly bloom; and as her petals would unfold, you grew drunk on her perfume....?

Have you ever seen her dance, her leaves all wet with dew; and quivered with a new romance; the wind, he loved her too….?

Have you ever longed for her, on nights that go on and on; for now, her face is all a blur, like a memory kept too long….?

Have you ever loved a rose, and bled against her thorns; and swear each night to let her go, then love her more by dawn….?

薔薇を愛し、ゆっくりと薔薇が咲くのを眺めたことはある?薔薇の花びらが開くにつれ、薔薇の香水に酔いしれるみたいに?

薔薇が葉っぱを露で濡らして、踊るのを見たことがある?新たなロマンスに震え、風さえも薔薇を愛してたみたいに?

夜が来るたびに、薔薇を恋しく思った事はある?薔薇の顔が、長く記憶しすぎたようにぼやけて見えるみたいに?

薔薇を愛し、棘に刺さって血を流したことがある?毎晩薔薇を手放すことを誓っては、夜明けまでには、もっと薔薇を愛してしまうみたいに?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j5reLNYPxA

No.39524

まだ会ったことのない、JPカナダの友達

by 無回答 
from バンクーバー
 2024-05-06 23:41:13 CA

JPカナダの皆んな、

いつも何も言わないけれど、絶えず側に居てくれてありがとう。
いつも普通にしてるけれど、困った時はいつも助けてくれてありがとう。
いつも平然としてるけれど、応援してくれて、叱ってくれて、励ましてくれてありがとう。

どこからからもわからないけれど、日本語でエールを送ってくれてありがとう。
いくつかもわからないけれど、いつもいい言葉をありがとう。
誰かもわからないけれど、家族みたいにしてくれてありがとう。

会ったこともないけれど、ほんとうに皆んなありがとう。

It’s strange to have a friend that you have never hugged, shook their hand or looked into their eyes, but you have been touched by their soul, seen the good in their hearts and felt the warmth of their being. The friends I have never met are not my friends untouched, for I have felt them with me when I needed them. I have confided in them, and they are some of the kindest people I have ever known. My friends, never forget just how special you are to me…..

I used to think that “friends” were the people that you could laugh and talk to. Now, I know that “friends" aren’t that. They’re the people that touch your hearts. They’re the people you can share your secrets with, cry with, laugh with and just have fun with. They don’t judge you or make you change. They accept you exactly as you are…..

The best love is the one that makes you a “better person,” without changing you into someone other than yourself…

まだ抱き寄せた事も、握手をした事も、目を見つめる事もなかった友達なのに、その人の魂に触れ心の良さを見、またその人の存在の温もりをも感じられる事が出来る友達を持てたと言う事は、不思議な事。僕がまだ会った事のないこの友達は、僕の心にまだ触れた事のない友達ではない。なぜなら、僕が必要な時に僕と一緒にいてくれると感じさせてくれたから。僕の内を打ち明けたのは、僕がこれまで知った人の中で、君が最も親切な人達の一人だったから。君は僕の友達。君が僕にとって、どんなに特別な存在であるかを、どうか決して忘れないで欲しい。

僕は「友達」とは、笑って話せる人達だと思っていた。今は、「友達」と言うのはそうではないと知っている。友達とは、僕の心を動かす人。秘密を共有し、一緒に泣き、一緒に笑い、そしてただ一緒に楽しむことが出来る人達。友達は僕を批判しないし、僕を変えようともしない。友達はありのままの僕を受け入れてくれる。

最高の愛とは、僕を別の誰かに変え様とはせず、「より善い人」へとさせてくれるもの。

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyTpu6BmE88

No.39521

歯のクリーニング

by 無回答 
from 無回答
 2024-05-06 10:42:40 CA

G5の子供がいます。
歯医者に定期健診に行った際に今度から大人と同じクリーニングをしましょうと言われました。
おそらく超音波スケーラーでだと思うのですが、皆さんのお子様はどれくらいから一般的なのクリーニングをし始めましたか?

Res.1

by 無回答
from バンクーバー 2024-05-06 14:37:26 CA

7歳から大人の歯医者でオーケーみたい。

How Old Should My Child Be?

The American Academy of pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) recommends that children make the transition to a general dentist once they turn 7. The pediatric dentist will be able to guide and advise parents on when it’s time for their child to switch, as every child develops differently. After age seven, it is typically safe to make the switch from pediatric to general dentist.

When Should Your Child Switch From A Pediatric Dentist To General Dentist?

https://berwyndentalconnection.com/switch-from-pediatric-dentist-to-general-dentist/

Res.2

by 無回答
from バンクーバー 2024-05-06 19:26:12 CA

笑。
カナダは18歳だって。
アメリカと違うね。

Transition:

In dentistry, when a young person approaches or reaches age 18, they usually transfer from a pediatric dentist to a general dentist who will continue to provide them with oral health care as adults in a new dental home. This process is called transition.

https://www.cda-adc.ca/en/oral_health/cfyt/special_needs/transition/#:~:text=In%20dentistry%2C%20when%20a%20young,This%20process%20is%20called%20transition.

No.39523

男と女

by 無回答 
from バンクーバー
 2024-05-06 18:49:16 CA

貴方と私。
男と女。

You say you love the rain, but you open your umbrella. You say you love the sun, but you find the shadow spot. You say you love the wind, but you close the windows. This is why I am afraid, you say that you love me too…

貴方は、雨が好きだと言いながら傘を開く。貴方は、お日さんが好きだと言いながら日陰を探す。貴方は、風が好きだと言いながら窓を閉める。だから私は怖い。貴方は、私も好きだって言うから。

If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently. You shield it and protect it. You never abuse it. You don’t expose it to the elements. You don’t make it common or ordinary. If it ever becomes tarnished, you lovingly polish it until it gleams like new. It becomes special because you have made it so, and it grows more beautiful and precious as time goes by….

What is the difference between “I like you” and “I love you”? When you “like” a flower, you just pluck it; but when you “love” a flower, you water it daily: One who understands this, understands life…..

何かを長持ちさせる事を望むなら、貴方は違った扱い方をするはず。 それを匿い、それを守るはず。 決して乱用する様な事はせず、 害にさらせないはず。 平凡あるいは普通に扱う事はしないはず。 もし古くなった場合、貴方はそれを新しく輝くまで、愛情を込めて磨くはず。 貴方が特別なものとした物、それは時間が経つにつれて、より美しく貴重なものとなるはず。

「恋してる」と「愛してる」の違いは何ですか? 貴方が花を「好き」な時、貴方は花を摘み取るだけ。 でも、貴方が花を「愛してる」時、貴方は毎日花に水をやるはず:これを理解している人は、人生と言う物を理解している人。

Men need to be loved physically in order to love emotionally. Women need to be loved emotionally in order to love physically.

男は、精神的に愛するために、肉体的に愛される必要がある。女は、肉体的に愛するために、精神的に愛される必要がある。

Women absolutely need love. Men absolutely need respect. It’s as simple and as complicated as that.

女に絶対必要なのは、愛。男に絶対必要なのは、敬意。それは、単純であると同時に、複雑な事。

Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive….

I miss you… I don’t know what else there is to say….

貴方の事を考えると、私の目が覚める。貴方の夢を見ると、私は眠り続ける。貴方の側にいると、私は生きる。

貴方に会いたい。他に何を言ったらいいのか、もうわからない。

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dHgmALP5_k

No.39522

恋と愛

by 無回答 
from バンクーバー
 2024-05-06 18:14:52 CA

貴方が好き。でも貴方を愛してる。
貴方が好き。本当は貴方を愛している。
貴方が好き。私は貴方を愛している。

Do you know the difference between “loving someone” and “being in love?” No? Let me tell you. “Loving someone” is selfish. “Being in love” with someone is selfless. Let me explain. When you “love” someone, you don’t listen. You care more about your love for them and your happiness that you disregard what they want, their needs. When you are “in love”, their happiness is your happiness. You listen carefully to what they want and need and you give it to them, even if that means giving them up….

「人を愛する事」と「恋する事」の違いを知ってるだろうか?わからない?話そうか? 「人を愛する」と言うのは、利己的。誰かに「恋する」ということは無私な事。説明しようか?誰かを「愛する」時、人は言う事を聞かない。自分の相手への愛と自分の幸せをより重視し、相手が望む事や必要を無視する。「恋」は、相手の幸せを自分の幸せとする。相手が望んでいる事や必要としているものに、注意深く耳を傾け、例えそれが相手を放棄することを意味したとしても、それを相手に与える。

Some people are good at “being in love”. Some people are good at “love”. Two very different things. I think. “Being in love” is the romantic part - sex all the time, midday naps in the sheets, the jokes, the laughs, the fun, long conversation with no pauses, overwhelming separation anxiety… Just the best sides of both people, you know? But “love” begins when the excitement of being in love starts to fade; the stress of life sets in, the butterflies disappear, the sex becomes a chore, the tears, the sadness, the arguments, the cattiness… The worst parts of both people. But if you still want that person by your side through all of those things… that’s when you know - that’s when you know you’re good at love…..

「恋」が得意な人がいる。 「愛」が得意な人もいる。 2 つは、全く違うもの。私はこう思う。「恋」とは、ロマンチックなもの。四六時中セックスして、シーツで昼寝、冗談に笑い、楽しみに休憩のない長い会話、圧倒的な分離不安。 2人の良い面だけだね? しかし「愛」は、恋の興奮が薄れ始めた時始まる。人生のストレスが始まり、ときめきが消え、セックスが嫌な雑用となり、涙に悲しみに、口論に嫌味。二人の最悪の部分?でも、そんな時を乗り越えてでも、相手に側に居てもらいたいと思うなら、その時にわかる。 貴方は、愛が上手だと言う事を。

They say love is blind. I disagree. Infatuation is blind. Love is all-seeing and accepting. Love is seeing all the flaws and blemishes and accepting them. Love is accepting the bad habits and mannerisms and working around them. Love is recognizing all the fears and insecurities and knowing your role is to comfort. Love is working through all the challenges and painful times. Infatuation is fragile and will shatter when life is not perfect. Love is strong and it strengthens because it is real….

愛は盲目だと人は言う。僕はそう思わない。痴情は盲目。愛は全てを見、受け入れる事。愛とは、全ての欠点や弱点を見、それを受け入れる事。愛は、悪い習慣やマンネリズムを受け入れ、それに取り組む事。愛とは、あらゆる恐怖や不安を認識し、自分の役割は慰めである事を知る事。愛は、あらゆる困難や苦しい時期を乗り越えて行く。痴情は壊れやすく、人生が完璧でないと砕け散ってしまう。愛は強い。そして愛は強化する。何故なら、愛は本物だから。

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkoyw0t7IEM

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
コンテンツフィルタ:ON

安全にサイトを閲覧していただくため、コンテンツフィルタをONに設定してあります。
全てのコンテンツを閲覧したい場合は、フィルタをOFFにしてください。

»コンテンツフィルタとは?