Jpcanada留学センター

注意事項:当サイトのコンテンツをご利用いただく全ての方は、利用規約に同意したものとみなします。 このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、 各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。

こいばな(恋話)

他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?

プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
No.7241

狂った嵐

by 無回答 
from 無回答
 2024-03-25 22:04:49 CA

I want no ordinary lover. I want a freaking storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at 4am. I want passion, I want madness. I want someone who’s able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones…..

I don’t want you to love me because I’m good for you, because I say and do all the right things; because I am everything you have been looking for…. I want to be the one you didn’t see coming. The one who gets under your skin, who makes you unsteady, who makes you question everything you have ever believed about love. I want to be the one who makes you feel reckless and out of control; the one you are infuriatingly and inexplicably drawn to…. I don’t want to be the one who tucks you into bed; I want to be the reason why you cannot sleep at night….

I don’t want good and I don’t want good enough. I want can’t sleep, can’t breathe without your love. Who cares if you’re all I think about. I’ve searched the world and I know now it’s not right if you haven’t lost your mind. I don’t want easy. I want crazy……

普通の恋人なんか要らない。私は狂った嵐が欲しい。眠れない夜と、朝4時まで続く終わりのない会話が欲しい。熱さが欲しい。狂いたい。遠くから私の全身を震わせ、近くに引き寄せては私の全身の骨を感じさせる、そんな貴方が欲しい。

私が貴方にとって良い女だから、私が貴方に対して正しいことを言ったりやったりするから、私が貴方の探していた全てだからと言って、貴方に私を愛して貰いたい訳じゃない。私は貴方が思いもしなかった女で居たい。深く貴方の心に忍び込み、貴方を不安定にさせ、愛について貴方が今まで信じて来た全ての事に疑問を抱かせる様な、そんな女で居たい。私は貴方を無謀で制御不能に感じさせる女となりたい。貴方が腹立たしいほどに、そして不可解にも焦がれていく女。貴方をベッドに横たわらせるだけの女になりたくない。私は貴方が夜眠れなくなる様な、そんな理由となる女になりたい。

ただ良いもの、十分なものなんか欲しくない。貴方の愛無しではもう眠れない、息も出来ない、そんな愛が欲しい。私が考えているのがただ貴方だけかどうかなんて、もうどうでも良い。私は世界中を探しまくった。私が今わかっているのは、正気を失わないなら、もうそれは本当じゃない。私は、平凡なんか欲しく無い。貴方の愛に狂いたい。

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HDkAScMqFM

No.7239

*** 削除 ***

by 無回答 
from 無回答  

関係者からの申請により削除しました。

Jpcanada.com

不適切な内容を報告する
Res.2

by 無回答
from 無回答 2024-03-25 13:32:48 CA

よく名前出ますけど真理子って誰なんですか?

不適切な内容を報告する

Res.3

by 無回答
from 無回答 2024-03-25 13:37:57 CA

29歳を装うばーさんですよ。

不適切な内容を報告する

Res.4

by 無回答
from 無回答 2024-03-25 19:10:00 CA

危ないっすね

不適切な内容を報告する

No.7237

幸せ

by 無回答 
from 無回答
 2024-03-25 04:06:29 CA

Happiness is not by chance, but by choice. Attract what you expect, reflect what you desire, become what you respect, mirror what you admire….

Happiness is not out there, it’s in you. The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance. The wise grows it under his feet….

Start over, my darling. Be brave enough to find the life you want and courageous enough to chase it. Then start over and love yourself the way you were always meant to. So take a deep breath. Pick yourself up. Dust yourself off. Start all over again….

幸せは偶然ではなく、選択による。 期待するものを引き寄せ、望むものを反映し、尊敬するものが成り立ち、敬愛するものが鏡となる。

幸せは外には無い、それは内にある。 愚かな者は、遠くに幸せを求めるが、賢い者は、自分の足の下に育ませる。

もう一度、やり直してごらん。 君が望む人生を見つけるのに十分勇敢になって、夢を追いかけるのに十分勇気を持つんだよ。 そしてやり直す時、いつも決まってたみたいな方法で、先ず自分自身を愛するんだよ。 深く息をして、立ち上がって、ホコリを払い、また一からやり直すんだよ。

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Itirw0_dc

No.7236

2匹の狼

by 無回答 
from 無回答
 2024-03-25 03:17:22 CA

An Old Cherokee told his grandson, “My son, there is battle between two wolves inside us all. One is Evil. It is anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego. The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility kindness, empathy and truth.” The boy thought about it and asked, “Grandfather, which wolf wins?” The old man quietly replied, “The one you feed.…….”

チェロキー・インディアンの老人は、孫息子に「人の頭の中で行われている戦い」について語り出した。
「我々の心の中にはいつも2匹の狼が戦っているんだよ。
1匹の狼は悪い狼。悪い狼とは、怒り、妬み、嫉妬、悲しみ、後悔、欲、傲慢、自己憐憫、罪悪感、憤り、劣等感、嘘、思い上がり、優越感、そしてエゴの事。
もう1匹は善い狼。それは、喜び、平和、愛、希望、平静、謙虚、親切、慈悲、共感、寛大さ、真実、同情、そして信頼の事。」孫は少し考えてから、老人に聞いた。
「おじいちゃん、どっちの狼が勝つの?」
老人は、静かに答えた。
「おまえが、餌を与えた方だよ。」

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AC4ovCUs4Y

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
コンテンツフィルタ:ON

安全にサイトを閲覧していただくため、コンテンツフィルタをONに設定してあります。
全てのコンテンツを閲覧したい場合は、フィルタをOFFにしてください。