Jpcanada留学センター

注意事項:当サイトのコンテンツをご利用いただく全ての方は、利用規約に同意したものとみなします。 このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、 各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。

こいばな(恋話)

他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?

プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
No.7189

もうわからない

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-16 16:20:40 CA

I just don’t know anymore…. The most confused we ever get is when we try to convince our heads of something our hearts know is a lie….

Oh my God….

You know what really sucks? Never being anyone’s “go to person,” never being their “number one,” never being their “best friend,” never a “first priority,” always a “last resort.” I am realizing more and more that I’m always “second best” to everyone. Anyone I’ve ever considered a best friend, always had someone else that they called their’s. There was always someone that came before me. Always someone that was their go to person for everything. I’ve always been the odd one out. I’ve been the third wheel to every pair, and I’m realizing more and more that it’s probably always going to be that way. I’m always going to be second best…

Oh my God…

Have you ever been in one of those moods where you just want to grab everything and rip it from the walls and break everything because you feel broken and you want to scream and kick and cry because nothing feels right and it’s all wrong and you don’t feel right and I don’t know anymore…..

I just don’t know anymore….

もうわからない…。 私たちがこれまでに得た最も混乱しているのは、私たちの心が私たちの心が嘘だと知っている何かを頭に納得させようとするときです…。

何てことだ…。

あなたは本当に何が吸うのか知っていますか? 誰もが「人に行く」ことは決してなく、「ナンバーワン」ではなく、「親友」ではなく、「最優先事項」であり、常に「最後の手段」ではありません。 私はますます、私が常に誰にとっても「2番目に良い」ことを認識しています。 私が今まで親友だと思ったことがある人は誰でも、彼らが彼らを呼んだ他の誰かをいつも持っていました。 私の前に来た人がいつもいました。 常にすべての人に行く人だった人。 私はいつも奇妙なものでした。 私はすべてのペアの3番目のホイールでしたが、おそらく常にそのようになるだろうとますます気づいています。 私はいつも2番目に最高になります…

何てことだ…

あなたはすべてをつかみ、壁からそれを引き裂き、壊れていると感じ、叫び、蹴り、蹴り、泣き、泣き、泣きたいと思うので、すべてをつかみ、すべてを壊したい気分になったことがありますか? 気分が良く、もうわかりません…..

もうわからない…。

No.7188

現代のデート

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-16 16:16:48 CA

Crazy how life works. The best people get hit with the worst of times. The genuine hearts are the first to be used and taken for granted. And, those with sincere intentions are pushed off as too good to be true. We’re stuck in a game where “winning” gets you nowhere…. We have inconsistent people expecting consistency… Liars complaining that nobody is true… And fakes demanding loyalty… Everybody’s asking for love, but only a few are walking in it. For me, the game got old two disappointments ago, and I refuse to cheat my future worrying about thing I can’t change from my past. So today, in the present, I offer three promises: I’ll trust you until you show me that I can’t. I’ll be as consistent as your efforts inspire me to be. And I’ll honour your time with the same respect I give my own. No games. No gimmicks. No guile. If you can appreciate this, I can build with you; if not, I have no time for you. I’ve been through too much to play the same old game, just to keep getting the same draining results. I want more… I deserve more… So I’m holding out until I get it. Because the next time I play, I am playing for keeps……

人生がどのように機能するかクレイジー。 最高の人々は最悪の時に打撃を受けます。 本物の心は、最初に使用され、当たり前のことと考えられています。 そして、誠実な意図を持っている人は、あまりにも良いとは思えません。 私たちは「勝つ」というゲームで立ち往生しています。 私たちには一貫性のない人々が一貫性を期待しています...嘘つきは誰も真実ではないと不平を言っています...そして、誰もが愛を求めているが、それを歩いているのは少数だけです。 私にとって、このゲームは2回前に失望したことがあり、過去から変わることができないことを心配して将来を無駄にすることを拒否します。 それで、今日、私は3つの約束を提供します。私ができないことを示すまであなたを信頼します。 私はあなたの努力が私を鼓舞するのと同じくらい一貫しています。 そして、私は自分自身を与えるのと同じ敬意を持ってあなたの時間を称えます。 ノーゲーム。 ギミックはありません。 罪はありません。 あなたがこれを感謝することができれば、私はあなたと一緒に構築することができます。 そうでない場合、私はあなたのために時間がありません。 同じ古いゲームをプレイするにはあまりにも多くのことを経験しました。 もっと欲しい…もっとふさわしい…だから私はそれを手に入れるまで我慢している。 次回プレイするとき、私はキープのためにプレーしています…

I am tired of contemporary dating…

Quick, easy, convenient, swipe left, swipe right. We judge someone’s character by a picture on a four-inch screen. We jump from person to person. Never satisfied. If he or she looks like an ideal human being, does it mean you will be treated right? Good luck to people who look for perfection. Spoiler alert. You will never find it. So we give and give and just end up empty. We don’t know how to love anymore. We think that love is returned text messages, romantic kisses, a little effort and someone who does not try to sleep with us on the first date….

Words…

I try to talk to you but I don’t know what to say. I am afraid you don’t want me to say anything so I don’t. But inside of me, there are words waiting to come out and tell you how I feel like how I miss you, and how I love you despite my broken heart, and how I need you in my life, and especially how much I want you; but those words may forever stay in my heart locked inside. Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too, but I will never know….

私は現代のデートにうんざりしています…

迅速で、簡単で、便利で、左にスワイプし、右にスワイプします。 私たちは、4インチの画面の写真で誰かのキャラクターを判断します。 私たちは人から人へとジャンプします。 決して満足しません。 彼または彼女が理想的な人間のように見えるなら、それはあなたが正しく扱われることを意味しますか? 完璧を探している人々に幸運を。 スポイラー警告。 あなたはそれを決して見つけることができません。 だから、私たちは与えて与えて、ただ空になります。 もう愛する方法がわかりません。 私たちは、愛はテキストメッセージ、ロマンチックなキス、ちょっとした努力、そして最初のデートで私たちと一緒に眠ろうとしない人が返されたと思います…。

言葉…

私はあなたと話そうとしますが、何を言うべきかわかりません。 私はあなたが私に何も言わせたくないので、私はそうしません。 しかし、私の中には、出てきて、私があなたを恋しく思うように感じる方法、そして私の傷ついた心にもかかわらず、私があなたをどのように愛しているか、そして私の人生であなたを必要とする方法、特に私があなたを望んでいる言葉をあなたに伝える言葉があります ; しかし、それらの言葉は永遠に私の心の中に閉じ込められているかもしれません。 時々私はあなたの中にもロックされている言葉があるのだろうかと思いますが、私は決して知りません…。

No.7187

言葉

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-16 16:05:31 CA

She was fascinated with words. To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion that could be combined with other words to create powerful spells…..

It’s beautiful when you find someone that is in love with your “mind.” Someone that wants to undress your conscience and make love to your thoughts. Someone that wants to watch you slowly take down all the walls you’ve built up around your mind, and let them inside…

I crave a love so deep, the ocean would be jealous…..

彼女は言葉に魅了されました。 彼女にとって、言葉は美しさそのものであり、それぞれが他の言葉と組み合わせることができる魔法の粉やポーションのように、強力な呪文を作成することができます…..

あなたの「心」に恋をしている人を見つけるとき、それは美しいです。 あなたの良心を脱ぎ、あなたの考えを愛したい人。 あなたがゆっくりとあなたの心の周りに蓄積したすべての壁をゆっくりと倒し、それらを中に入れておくのを見たい人…

私はとても深い愛を切望しています、海は嫉妬します…..

No.7186

モンスター

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-16 15:59:23 CA

The truth about “Monsters”…..

The truth is this: Every “monster” you have met or will ever meet was once a human being with a soul that was as soft and light as silk. Someone stole that silk from their soul and turn them into this. So when you see a “monster” next, always remember this: Do not fear the thing before you. Fear the thing that created it instead….

You are scared to put yourself out there now. You don’t open up to anyone anymore. You don’t let a lot of people in like you used to. You’ve changed. You are more guarded. Your mindset is different now. You are not the same person you were before, just because of “one person”…..

One day someone will walk into your life and get it right where everyone else got it wrong. One day, you won’t have to wait for a call or a text back. One day, you won’t be the only one giving your all. One day, you’ll finally meet someone who wants to help you grow in life. One day, you’ll finally meet someone who isn’t afraid to give “love” another chance. One day, you’ll finally meet someone you can trust with everything. One day, you’ll have your best friend, your biggest supporter and your teammate all wrapped up into one person…

In life, we do things. Some we wish we had never done. Some we wish we could replay a million times in our heads. But they all make us who we are, and in the end, they shape every detail about us. If we were to reverse any of them, we wouldn’t be the person we are so just live. Make mistakes. Have wonderful memories. But never ever second guess who you are, where you have been and most importantly where it is you are going….

Sometimes, you just need someone to talk to. Someone who is not only willing to be there for you, but understands you and what you’re going through. Someone who you out down your guards and reveal your imperfections. Someone who will never judge you or sway away even from the mistakes you make. Someone who doesn’t need words to prove but you both know that the person will always be there. Someone who loves you, truly for who you are. One of the greatest gifts in life is having the chance to find someone like that in your life…..

The best kind of people are the ones that come into your life and make you see the sun where you once saw clouds. The people that believe in you so much, you start to believe in you too. The people that love you, simply for being you. The once in a lifetime kind of people……

「モンスター」についての真実…..

真実はこれです。あなたが出会った、または出会うすべての「モンスター」は、かつて絹のように柔らかくて軽い魂を持つ人間でした。 誰かが魂からその絹を盗み、彼らをこれに変えました。 次に「モンスター」を見るとき、これを常に覚えておいてください。あなたの前に物を恐れないでください。 代わりにそれを作成したものを恐れて…。

あなたは今そこに自分自身を置くのが怖いです。 もう誰にも開かない。 あなたはあなたが以前のように多くの人を許可しません。 あなたは変わりました。 あなたはもっと警戒されています。 あなたの考え方は今とは異なります。 「一人」のためだけに、あなたは以前と同じ人ではありません…..

ある日、誰かがあなたの人生に足を踏み入れて、他のみんなが間違っている場所でそれを正しくします。 ある日、電話やテキストバックを待つ必要はありません。 いつか、あなたはあなたのすべてを与えているのはあなただけではありません。 ある日、あなたはついにあなたが人生で成長するのを助けたい人に会います。 ある日、あなたはついに「愛」に別のチャンスを与えることを恐れない人に会うでしょう。 ある日、あなたはついにあなたがすべてで信頼できる誰かに会うでしょう。 ある日、あなたはあなたの親友、あなたの最大のサポーター、そしてあなたのチームメイトがすべて一人に包まれているでしょう…

人生で、私たちは物事をします。 私たちがやったことがないことを望みます。 私たちは頭の中に何百万回も再生できることを願っています。 しかし、彼らは皆私たちを私たちを作り、最終的には、私たちについてのすべての詳細を形作ります。 もし私たちがそれらのいずれかを逆転させるなら、私たちは私たちがとても生きている人ではないでしょう。 間違いを犯します。 素晴らしい思い出があります。 しかし、あなたが誰であるか、あなたがどこにいたのか、そして最も重要なのはあなたが行く場所を二度と推測することは決してありません…。

時々、あなたはただ話をする必要があります。 あなたのためにそこにいることをいとわないだけでなく、あなたとあなたが経験していることを理解している人。 あなたがあなたの警備員を追い出し、あなたの不完全さを明らかにする誰か。 あなたが犯した間違いからあなたを判断したり、揺さぶらない誰か。 証明するために言葉を必要としない人は、あなたは両方ともその人がいつもそこにいることを知っています。 あなたが誰であるかのために、あなたを愛している人。 人生で最大の贈り物の1つは、あなたの人生でそのような人を見つける機会を持つことです…..

最高の種類の人々は、あなたの人生にやって来て、かつて雲を見た太陽を見させる人です。 あなたをそんなに信じている人々、あなたもあなたを信じ始めます。 単にあなたであるためにあなたを愛している人々。 一度に一生に一度の人々……

No.7185

人生

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-16 15:51:11 CA

“You love him a lot,” said the rolling tear. “Give him another chance,” said the heart. “Forget him and enjoy life,” said the brain. “You don’t have much time,” said life….

You can love someone and still choose to say goodbye to them. You can miss a person every day and still be glad that they are no longer in your life…

When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time. People know themselves much better than you do. That’s why it’s important to stop expecting them to be something other than who they are….

Do the best you can until you know better. Then, when you know better, do better….

「あなたは彼をとても愛しています」と転がり涙が言った。 「彼に別のチャンスを与えてください」と心は言った。 「彼を忘れて人生を楽しむ」と脳は言った。 「時間はあまりありません」と人生は言いました…。

あなたは誰かを愛し、まだ彼らに別れを告げることを選択することができます。 あなたは毎日人を恋しく思うことができますが、彼らがあなたの人生にもはやいないことを喜んでいます…

誰かが彼らが誰であるかをあなたに示したとき、彼らを初めて信じてください。 人々はあなたよりもずっと自分自身をよく知っています。 だからこそ、彼らが誰であるか以外のものであることを期待するのをやめることが重要です…。

あなたがよりよく知るまで、あなたができる限りのことをしてください。 それから、あなたがよりよく知っているとき、もっとうまくやる…。

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
コンテンツフィルタ:ON

安全にサイトを閲覧していただくため、コンテンツフィルタをONに設定してあります。
全てのコンテンツを閲覧したい場合は、フィルタをOFFにしてください。

»コンテンツフィルタとは?