Jpcanada留学センター

注意事項:当サイトのコンテンツをご利用いただく全ての方は、利用規約に同意したものとみなします。 このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、 各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。

こいばな(恋話)

他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?

プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
No.7186

モンスター

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-16 15:59:23 CA

The truth about “Monsters”…..

The truth is this: Every “monster” you have met or will ever meet was once a human being with a soul that was as soft and light as silk. Someone stole that silk from their soul and turn them into this. So when you see a “monster” next, always remember this: Do not fear the thing before you. Fear the thing that created it instead….

You are scared to put yourself out there now. You don’t open up to anyone anymore. You don’t let a lot of people in like you used to. You’ve changed. You are more guarded. Your mindset is different now. You are not the same person you were before, just because of “one person”…..

One day someone will walk into your life and get it right where everyone else got it wrong. One day, you won’t have to wait for a call or a text back. One day, you won’t be the only one giving your all. One day, you’ll finally meet someone who wants to help you grow in life. One day, you’ll finally meet someone who isn’t afraid to give “love” another chance. One day, you’ll finally meet someone you can trust with everything. One day, you’ll have your best friend, your biggest supporter and your teammate all wrapped up into one person…

In life, we do things. Some we wish we had never done. Some we wish we could replay a million times in our heads. But they all make us who we are, and in the end, they shape every detail about us. If we were to reverse any of them, we wouldn’t be the person we are so just live. Make mistakes. Have wonderful memories. But never ever second guess who you are, where you have been and most importantly where it is you are going….

Sometimes, you just need someone to talk to. Someone who is not only willing to be there for you, but understands you and what you’re going through. Someone who you out down your guards and reveal your imperfections. Someone who will never judge you or sway away even from the mistakes you make. Someone who doesn’t need words to prove but you both know that the person will always be there. Someone who loves you, truly for who you are. One of the greatest gifts in life is having the chance to find someone like that in your life…..

The best kind of people are the ones that come into your life and make you see the sun where you once saw clouds. The people that believe in you so much, you start to believe in you too. The people that love you, simply for being you. The once in a lifetime kind of people……

「モンスター」についての真実…..

真実はこれです。あなたが出会った、または出会うすべての「モンスター」は、かつて絹のように柔らかくて軽い魂を持つ人間でした。 誰かが魂からその絹を盗み、彼らをこれに変えました。 次に「モンスター」を見るとき、これを常に覚えておいてください。あなたの前に物を恐れないでください。 代わりにそれを作成したものを恐れて…。

あなたは今そこに自分自身を置くのが怖いです。 もう誰にも開かない。 あなたはあなたが以前のように多くの人を許可しません。 あなたは変わりました。 あなたはもっと警戒されています。 あなたの考え方は今とは異なります。 「一人」のためだけに、あなたは以前と同じ人ではありません…..

ある日、誰かがあなたの人生に足を踏み入れて、他のみんなが間違っている場所でそれを正しくします。 ある日、電話やテキストバックを待つ必要はありません。 いつか、あなたはあなたのすべてを与えているのはあなただけではありません。 ある日、あなたはついにあなたが人生で成長するのを助けたい人に会います。 ある日、あなたはついに「愛」に別のチャンスを与えることを恐れない人に会うでしょう。 ある日、あなたはついにあなたがすべてで信頼できる誰かに会うでしょう。 ある日、あなたはあなたの親友、あなたの最大のサポーター、そしてあなたのチームメイトがすべて一人に包まれているでしょう…

人生で、私たちは物事をします。 私たちがやったことがないことを望みます。 私たちは頭の中に何百万回も再生できることを願っています。 しかし、彼らは皆私たちを私たちを作り、最終的には、私たちについてのすべての詳細を形作ります。 もし私たちがそれらのいずれかを逆転させるなら、私たちは私たちがとても生きている人ではないでしょう。 間違いを犯します。 素晴らしい思い出があります。 しかし、あなたが誰であるか、あなたがどこにいたのか、そして最も重要なのはあなたが行く場所を二度と推測することは決してありません…。

時々、あなたはただ話をする必要があります。 あなたのためにそこにいることをいとわないだけでなく、あなたとあなたが経験していることを理解している人。 あなたがあなたの警備員を追い出し、あなたの不完全さを明らかにする誰か。 あなたが犯した間違いからあなたを判断したり、揺さぶらない誰か。 証明するために言葉を必要としない人は、あなたは両方ともその人がいつもそこにいることを知っています。 あなたが誰であるかのために、あなたを愛している人。 人生で最大の贈り物の1つは、あなたの人生でそのような人を見つける機会を持つことです…..

最高の種類の人々は、あなたの人生にやって来て、かつて雲を見た太陽を見させる人です。 あなたをそんなに信じている人々、あなたもあなたを信じ始めます。 単にあなたであるためにあなたを愛している人々。 一度に一生に一度の人々……

No.7185

人生

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-16 15:51:11 CA

“You love him a lot,” said the rolling tear. “Give him another chance,” said the heart. “Forget him and enjoy life,” said the brain. “You don’t have much time,” said life….

You can love someone and still choose to say goodbye to them. You can miss a person every day and still be glad that they are no longer in your life…

When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time. People know themselves much better than you do. That’s why it’s important to stop expecting them to be something other than who they are….

Do the best you can until you know better. Then, when you know better, do better….

「あなたは彼をとても愛しています」と転がり涙が言った。 「彼に別のチャンスを与えてください」と心は言った。 「彼を忘れて人生を楽しむ」と脳は言った。 「時間はあまりありません」と人生は言いました…。

あなたは誰かを愛し、まだ彼らに別れを告げることを選択することができます。 あなたは毎日人を恋しく思うことができますが、彼らがあなたの人生にもはやいないことを喜んでいます…

誰かが彼らが誰であるかをあなたに示したとき、彼らを初めて信じてください。 人々はあなたよりもずっと自分自身をよく知っています。 だからこそ、彼らが誰であるか以外のものであることを期待するのをやめることが重要です…。

あなたがよりよく知るまで、あなたができる限りのことをしてください。 それから、あなたがよりよく知っているとき、もっとうまくやる…。

No.7184

愛してます

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-16 05:55:50 CA

I love you. Not maybe, not tomorrow, not someday, right now at this very moment. I realized something. I need you, I trust you, I admire you, I want you, and you can be wrong a lot of the time, and we can fight and get mad at each other; but nothing, nothing in this world can change the fact that I love you…..

When I say “I love you,” it’s not because I want you or because I can’t have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I’ve seen your kindness and your strength. I’ve seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You’re a hell of a person….

I know I’m not easy to love. I’m a chronic over-thinker, I overreact more than I should, and every once in a while, I might be a little insecure, but if I am in love with you, I can promise you wholeheartedly that you will be loved with so much passion and intensity that you’ll forget what life felt like before I came along. You will always be cared for, and you will always have someone in your corner. Maybe I am not the best at being loved, but I’d like to think I am pretty good at loving….

I am going to love you. I am going to love you in your weakest moments to your strongest ones. I am going to love you when you are happy, and I am going to still love you the most when you are sad. Don’t you understand? I am here, and I am not going anywhere….

愛してます。 たぶん、明日ではなく、いつか、今のところ、この瞬間に。 私は何かに気づきました。 私はあなたを必要とし、私はあなたを信頼し、私はあなたを尊敬し、私はあなたが欲しい、そしてあなたは多くの時間間違っていることがあり、私たちはお互いに戦って怒ることができます。 しかし、何も、この世界で私があなたを愛しているという事実を変えることはできません…..

私が「私はあなたを愛している」と言うとき、それは私があなたが欲しいからではなく、私があなたを持つことができないからではありません。 それは私とは何の関係もありません。 私はあなたが何であるか、あなたがしていること、あなたがどのように試すのかが大好きです。 私はあなたの優しさとあなたの強さを見ました。 私はあなたの最高と最悪を見てきました。 そして、私はあなたが何であるかを正確に完全に明確に理解しています。 あなたは人の地獄です…。

私は私が愛するのが簡単ではないことを知っています。 私は慢性的なオーバーシンカーです、私は必要以上に過剰反応します、そしてたまに私は少し不安になるかもしれませんが、私があなたに恋をしているなら、私はあなたが愛されることを心から約束することができます あまりにも多くの情熱と強さなので、私がやってくる前に人生が感じたものを忘れます。 あなたは常に世話をされ、あなたは常にあなたの隅に誰かを持っています。 たぶん私は愛されるのが最高ではないかもしれませんが、私は愛するのがかなり得意だと思いたいです…。

私はあなたを愛するつもりです。 私はあなたの最強の瞬間にあなたの最も弱い瞬間にあなたを愛するつもりです。 あなたが幸せなとき、私はあなたを愛するつもりです、そして、あなたが悲しいとき、私はまだあなたを最も愛するつもりです。 わかりませんか? 私はここにいます、そして私はどこにも行きません…。

No.7183

深呼吸

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-16 05:45:41 CA

Just breathe. You are strong enough to handle your challenges, wise enough to find a solution to your problem and capable enough to do whatever needs to be done…. Just breathe….

Life is amazing, and then it’s awful. And then it’s amazing again, and in between the amazing and awful, it’s ordinary and mundane and routine. Breathe in the amazing, hold on through the awful, and relax and exhale during the ordinary. That’s just living heartbreaking, soul-healing, amazing, awful, ordinary life. And it’s breathtakingly beautiful…..

Take a deep breath. Inhale peace. Exhale happiness…..

ただ呼吸してください。 あなたには、課題に対処するのに十分な強さがあり、問題の解決策を見つけるのに十分な賢明さがあり、やらなければならないことは何でも実行できるのに十分な能力があります。 ただ息をしてください…。

人生は素晴らしいものですが、それは恐ろしいものでもあります。 そして、それはまた驚くべきことであり、驚くべきこととひどいことの中間にある、平凡で平凡で日常的なものです。 素晴らしいことを吸い込み、ひどいことを耐えて耐え、日常の中でリラックスして吐き出します。 それは、悲痛で、魂が癒される、驚くべき、ひどい、平凡な人生を生きているだけです。 そして息を呑むほど美しい……。

深呼吸する。 平和を吸い込みましょう。 幸せを吐き出して……

No.7182

愛は植物のようなもの

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-16 05:41:52 CA

Love is like a plant
    Love should be nourished and nurtured, much like plants that require proper care to thrive. Just as plants need fertilization, water, sunlight, and fresh air to grow, love also requires consistent attention and effort. Without these essential elements, love can wither away and ultimately perish.
    Fertilizer serves as a source of nutrients for plants, enabling them to develop strong roots and flourish. In a similar vein, love requires a foundation of emotional nourishment. It needs to be fed with understanding, compassion, and empathy. By expressing genuine care and concern for one another, partners can cultivate a deeper connection and strengthen their bond.
    Water is vital for plants' survival, and it plays a significant role in their growth. Similarly, love needs to be watered with open communication and meaningful interactions. Regular and honest conversations allow partners to understand each other's needs, desires, and concerns. Just as water quenches the thirst of plants, emotional communication quenches the emotional thirst within relationships.
    Sunlight is essential for plants to undergo photosynthesis and generate energy. Love also requires exposure to warmth, affection, and intimacy. By basking in the glow of love's sunlight, couples can create a nurturing environment where love can blossom and thrive. It is through shared experiences, quality time, and intimate moments that love gains strength and vitality.
    Clean air is crucial for plants to breathe and grow healthily. Similarly, love needs a fresh and positive atmosphere to flourish. Toxicity, negativity, and unresolved conflicts can suffocate love, slowly diminishing its vigor. By cultivating an environment of trust, respect, and support, couples can ensure that love breathes freely, allowing it to flourish and blossom.
    Caring for plants involves tending to their specific needs, protecting them from harm, and addressing any signs of distress promptly. Similarly, love requires ongoing care and attention. It entails being attuned to each other's emotions, offering support during challenging times, and being responsive to the needs of the relationship. By actively investing in love's well-being, partners can prevent its gradual fading and preserve its vitality.
    Just as neglected plants can wither away, love can also fade and eventually perish if left untended. It is not enough to experience the initial spark or intense emotions; love needs consistent nourishment and care to sustain its vibrancy. By recognizing the importance of nurturing love and actively providing the essential elements it requires, couples can ensure that their love continues to grow and flourish, bringing joy and fulfillment to their lives.

愛は植物のようなものです
繁栄するために適切な注意を必要とする植物と同じように、愛は栄養と育てられるべきです。 植物が受精、水、日光、新鮮な空気を成長させる必要があるように、愛には一貫した注意と努力も必要です。 これらの重要な要素がなければ、愛は枯れ、最終的に滅びることができます。
肥料は植物の栄養素の源として機能し、強い根を発達させて繁栄できるようにします。 同様に、愛には感情的な栄養の基礎が必要です。 理解、思いやり、共感を供給する必要があります。 お互いに本物のケアと懸念を表明することにより、パートナーはより深いつながりを培い、彼らの絆を強化することができます。
水は植物の生存に不可欠であり、成長に重要な役割を果たします。 同様に、愛は、オープンなコミュニケーションと意味のある相互作用で骨抜きにする必要があります。 定期的かつ正直な会話により、パートナーはお互いのニーズ、欲求、懸念を理解することができます。 水が植物の渇きを癒すように、感情的なコミュニケーションは、人間関係の中で感情的な渇きを癒します。
植物が光合成を経験し、エネルギーを生成するためには、日光が不可欠です。 愛にはまた、温かさ、愛情、親密さにさらされる必要があります。 愛の日光の輝きを浴びることで、カップルは愛が咲き、繁栄できる育成環境を作り出すことができます。 それは、共有された経験、質の高い時間、そして愛する瞬間を通して、強さと活力を獲得します。
きれいな空気は、植物が呼吸し、健康的に成長するために重要です。 同様に、愛は繁栄するために新鮮で前向きな雰囲気を必要とします。 毒性、否定性、未解決の紛争は愛を窒息させ、その活力をゆっくりと減少させる可能性があります。 信頼、尊敬、サポートの環境を育てることにより、カップルは愛が自由に呼吸することを保証し、それを繁栄させて開花させることができます。
植物の世話には、特定のニーズに対応し、害から保護し、苦痛の兆候に迅速に対処することが含まれます。 同様に、愛には継続的な注意と注意が必要です。 それはお互いの感情に調和し、挑戦的な時期にサポートを提供し、関係のニーズに敏感であることを伴います。 愛の幸福に積極的に投資することにより、パートナーはその漸進的な衰退を防ぎ、その活力を維持することができます。
無視された植物が枯れることができるように、愛は消えてしまい、最終的にはなく残された場合、最終的に滅びることができます。 最初の火花や激しい感情を体験するだけでは十分ではありません。 愛は、その活気を維持するために一貫した栄養とケアを必要とします。 愛を育むことの重要性を認識し、それが必要とする本質的な要素を積極的に提供することにより、カップルは彼らの愛が成長し、繁栄し続け、喜びと充足を彼らの人生にもたらすことを保証することができます。

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
コンテンツフィルタ:ON

安全にサイトを閲覧していただくため、コンテンツフィルタをONに設定してあります。
全てのコンテンツを閲覧したい場合は、フィルタをOFFにしてください。

»コンテンツフィルタとは?