Jpcanada留学センター

注意事項:当サイトのコンテンツをご利用いただく全ての方は、利用規約に同意したものとみなします。 このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、 各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。

こいばな(恋話)

他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?

プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
No.7180

セックスレスの結婚

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-16 05:12:15 CA

10 Emotional Effects of Sexless Marriage and How to Fix It…

セックスレスの結婚がもたらす10の精神的影響とその解決方法…

https://www.marriage.com/advice/physical-intimacy/emotional-effects-of-sexless-marriage/#:~:text=In%20a%20sexless%20marriage%2C%20partners,depression%2C%20anxiety%2C%20and%20sadness.

No one is always busy. It just depends on what number you are on their “priority list”.

Priority vs. Option:

“I’ll make the time” = You’re a Priority
“If I have time” = You’re an Option

I learned that who doesn’t look for you, doesn’t miss you and who doesn’t miss you doesn’t care for you… that destiny determines who enters your life but you decide who stays…. that the truth hurts only once and a lie every time you remember it. There are three things in life that leave and never never return: Words, time and opportunities…. therefore, value whoever values you and don’t treat as a priority whoever treats you as an option….

いつも忙しい人はいません。 それはあなたが彼らの「優先リスト」の何番目にあるかによって決まります。

優先順位とオプション:

「時間を作ります」 = あなたが優先です
「時間があれば」 = あなたは選択肢の一つです

あなたを探さない人、寂しがらない人、寂しがらない人はあなたのことを気にかけていないことを私は学びました…誰があなたの人生に加わるかは運命が決めるが、誰が残るかを決めるのはあなたです…。 真実は一度だけ傷つき、嘘は思い出すたびに傷つくということ。 人生には、去って二度と戻らないものが 3 つあります。言葉、時間、機会です。 したがって、あなたを大切にしてくれる人を大切にし、あなたをオプションとして扱う人を優先的に扱わないでください。

No.7179

間違い

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-16 05:01:36 CA

Be easy to love, hard to break and impossible to forget…

Be bold enough to listen to your heart, and more so, to follow it. Your heart has always known exactly who you are, what you are made of and what you are made for. Your heart has always known that you were meant for so much more and that you deserve to live feeling free. Start listening to your heart. It has always known the way….

Mistakes…

In life, we do things. Some we wish we had never done. Some we wish we could replay a million times in our heads. But they all make us who we are, and in the end, they shape every detail about us. If we were to reverse any of them, we wouldn’t be the person we are so just live. Make mistakes. Have wonderful memories. But never ever second guess who you are, where you have been and most importantly where it is you are going….

Risks….

To laugh is to risk appearing a fool. To weep is to risk appearing sentimental. To reach out to another is to risk involvement. To expose feelings is to risk exposing your true self. To place your ideas and dreams before a crowd is to risk their loss. To love is to risk not being loved in return. To live is to risk dying. To hope is to risk despair. To try is to risk failure. But risks must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing. The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, is nothing. He may avoid suffering and sorrow; but he cannot learn, feel, change, grow or live. Chained by his servitude, he is a slave who has forfeited all freedom. Only a person who risks is free.....

愛するのが簡単で、壊れにくく、忘れがちです…

あなたの心に耳を傾けるのに十分なほど大胆になり、それをフォローするために。 あなたの心は、あなたが誰であるか、あなたが何でできているのか、何のために作られているのかを常に正確に知っています。 あなたの心は、あなたがもっと多くのことを意図していて、あなたが自由に感じて生きるに値することを常に知っていました。 あなたの心を聞き始めてください。 それは常に方法を知っています…。

間違い…

人生で、私たちは物事をします。 私たちがやったことがないことを望みます。 私たちは頭の中に何百万回も再生できることを願っています。 しかし、彼らは皆私たちを私たちを作り、最終的には、私たちについてのすべての詳細を形作ります。 もし私たちがそれらのいずれかを逆転させるなら、私たちは私たちがとても生きている人ではないでしょう。 間違いを犯します。 素晴らしい思い出があります。 しかし、あなたが誰であるか、あなたがどこにいたのか、そして最も重要なのはあなたが行く場所を二度と推測することは決してありません…。

リスク…。

笑うことは、愚か者に見える危険を冒すことです。 泣くことは、感傷的に見える危険を冒すことです。 別の人に手を差し伸べることは、関与を危険にさらすことです。 感情を暴露することは、あなたの本当の自己を暴露するリスクがあることです。 群衆の前にあなたのアイデアや夢を置くことは、彼らの損失を危険にさらすことです。 愛することは、見返りに愛されない危険を冒すことです。 生きることは、死ぬ危険を冒すことです。 希望は絶望を危険にさらすことです。 試してみることは、失敗を危険にさらすことです。 しかし、人生の最大の危険は何も危険にさらさないことであるため、リスクをとる必要があります。 何もリスクも、何もしない、何もない、何もない人は何もありません。 彼は苦しみと悲しみを避けるかもしれません。 しかし、彼は学び、感じ、変化し、成長し、生きることはできません。 彼の奴隷によって鎖でつながれた彼は、すべての自由を没収した奴隷です。 リスクがある人だけが自由です.....

孔子の言葉:
https://www.nkl.jp/blog_calve/2021/10/08/40にして惑わず%E3%80%82ー現代版『論語・為政』ー/

No.7178

売春

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-16 04:48:12 CA

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people….

偉大な心はアイデアを議論します。 平均的な心はイベントについて議論します。 小さな心は人々について議論します…。

シュガーダディの心の中:
https://www.vice.com/en/article/7k9e3d/psychology-behind-sugar-daddy-relationships-dating

シュガーベイビーとしての私の人生:
https://kairosmagazine.rutgers.edu/my-life-as-a-sugar-baby/

No.7177

「誰かの母親、姉妹、または娘」

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-16 04:34:32 CA

“Someone’s Mother, Sister or Daughter”: Street sex workers, their families, and transitioning out of street sex work.

「誰かの母親、姉妹、または娘」:ストリートセックスワーカー、その家族、そしてストリートセックスワークから移行する.

https://icwrn.uvic.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Vancouver-Presentations-Sex-Workers.pdf

No.7176

知識 対 知恵

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-16 04:29:17 CA

Knowledge vs Wisdom:

“Knowledge” is being aware of what you CAN DO. Wisdom” is knowing when NOT to do it….

“Wisdom” comes from making mistakes, having the courage to face them and make adjustments moving forward based upon the “knowledge” acquired through those experiences….

“Knowledge” is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. “Wisdom” is not putting it in a fruit salad….

“Knowledge” comes from learning. “Wisdom” comes from living…

You:

You want to know what makes me love YOU more than I loved HIM? It’s because when HE got me, I was perfectly unused. I was fearless and a hopeless romantic. When YOU got me, I was bruised and battered. I was afraid of the world and cynical about love, and yet, YOU didn’t leave….

If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently. You shield it and protect it. You never abuse it. You don’t expose it to the elements. You don’t make it common or ordinary. If it ever becomes tarnished, you lovingly polish it until it gleams like new. It becomes special because you have made it so, and it grows more beautiful and precious as time goes by….

What is the difference between “I like you” and “I love you”? When you “like” a flower, you just pluck it; but when you “love” a flower, you water it daily: One who understands this, understands life…..

知識 対 知恵:

「知識」はあなたができることを認識しています。 『知恵」は、いつそれをしないかを知っています…。

「知恵」は間違いを犯し、それらに直面し、それらの経験を通して獲得した「知識」に基づいて前進する勇気を出すことから生まれます…。

「知識」とは、トマトが果物であることを知っています。 「知恵」はそれをフルーツサラダに入れていません…。

「知識」は学習から来ています。 「知恵」は生きることから来ています…

あなた:

あなたは私が彼を愛しているよりも私を愛しているのは何ですか? それは、彼が私を手に入れたとき、私は完全に使用されていなかったからです。 私は大胆不敵で、絶望的なロマンチックでした。 あなたが私を手に入れたとき、私は傷つき、虐待されました。 私は世界を恐れていて、愛について冷笑的でしたが、それでもあなたは去りませんでした…。

何かが永遠に続くことを望むなら、あなたはそれを違った扱いをします。 あなたはそれを保護し、それを保護します。 あなたは決してそれを乱用しません。 要素にさらされません。 あなたはそれを一般的または普通にすることはありません。 それが変色した場合、あなたはそれが新しいように輝くまでそれを愛情を込めて磨きます。 あなたがそれを作ったのでそれは特別になり、それは時間が経つにつれてより美しくて貴重になります…。

「I Like You」と「I Love You」の違いは何ですか? あなたが花を「好き」にするとき、あなたはそれを摘み取るだけです。 しかし、あなたが花を「愛する」とき、あなたは毎日それに水をやります:これを理解している人は人生を理解しています…..

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
コンテンツフィルタ:ON

安全にサイトを閲覧していただくため、コンテンツフィルタをONに設定してあります。
全てのコンテンツを閲覧したい場合は、フィルタをOFFにしてください。

»コンテンツフィルタとは?