Jpcanada留学センター

注意事項:当サイトのコンテンツをご利用いただく全ての方は、利用規約に同意したものとみなします。 このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、 各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。

こいばな(恋話)

他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?

プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
No.7176

知識 対 知恵

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-16 04:29:17 CA

Knowledge vs Wisdom:

“Knowledge” is being aware of what you CAN DO. Wisdom” is knowing when NOT to do it….

“Wisdom” comes from making mistakes, having the courage to face them and make adjustments moving forward based upon the “knowledge” acquired through those experiences….

“Knowledge” is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. “Wisdom” is not putting it in a fruit salad….

“Knowledge” comes from learning. “Wisdom” comes from living…

You:

You want to know what makes me love YOU more than I loved HIM? It’s because when HE got me, I was perfectly unused. I was fearless and a hopeless romantic. When YOU got me, I was bruised and battered. I was afraid of the world and cynical about love, and yet, YOU didn’t leave….

If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently. You shield it and protect it. You never abuse it. You don’t expose it to the elements. You don’t make it common or ordinary. If it ever becomes tarnished, you lovingly polish it until it gleams like new. It becomes special because you have made it so, and it grows more beautiful and precious as time goes by….

What is the difference between “I like you” and “I love you”? When you “like” a flower, you just pluck it; but when you “love” a flower, you water it daily: One who understands this, understands life…..

知識 対 知恵:

「知識」はあなたができることを認識しています。 『知恵」は、いつそれをしないかを知っています…。

「知恵」は間違いを犯し、それらに直面し、それらの経験を通して獲得した「知識」に基づいて前進する勇気を出すことから生まれます…。

「知識」とは、トマトが果物であることを知っています。 「知恵」はそれをフルーツサラダに入れていません…。

「知識」は学習から来ています。 「知恵」は生きることから来ています…

あなた:

あなたは私が彼を愛しているよりも私を愛しているのは何ですか? それは、彼が私を手に入れたとき、私は完全に使用されていなかったからです。 私は大胆不敵で、絶望的なロマンチックでした。 あなたが私を手に入れたとき、私は傷つき、虐待されました。 私は世界を恐れていて、愛について冷笑的でしたが、それでもあなたは去りませんでした…。

何かが永遠に続くことを望むなら、あなたはそれを違った扱いをします。 あなたはそれを保護し、それを保護します。 あなたは決してそれを乱用しません。 要素にさらされません。 あなたはそれを一般的または普通にすることはありません。 それが変色した場合、あなたはそれが新しいように輝くまでそれを愛情を込めて磨きます。 あなたがそれを作ったのでそれは特別になり、それは時間が経つにつれてより美しくて貴重になります…。

「I Like You」と「I Love You」の違いは何ですか? あなたが花を「好き」にするとき、あなたはそれを摘み取るだけです。 しかし、あなたが花を「愛する」とき、あなたは毎日それに水をやります:これを理解している人は人生を理解しています…..

No.7175

カジュアル・FWB・フックアップ・一晩相手

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-16 04:25:29 CA

Self Love…

If you don’t love yourself, it’s impossible for you to love others. You can’t give away what you don’t have…..

When you say yes to others, make sure you are not saying no to yourself….

自己愛…

あなたが自分自身を愛していないなら、あなたが他の人を愛することは不可能です。 持っていないものを渡すことはできません…..

あなたが他の人に「はい」と言うとき、あなたがあなた自身にノーと言っていないことを確認してください…。

カジュアルデートに関しての嘘:
https://vocal.media/humans/things-we-lie-about-when-it-comes-to-casual-dating

「フレンズウィズベネフィット」が現代のデートの最大の嘘である理由:
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/friends-with-benefits-dating_n_5cc8a405e4b0d123954bc1c6

貞操への復帰? なぜそんなに多くの女性がカジュアルなセックスにノーと言っているのか。https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/health-wellness/2023/04/19/casual-sex-one-night-stands-decline-women-heres-why/11686614002/

No.7174

君が欲しい

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-16 02:07:20 CA

I thought of you while in the shower, and I thought of how nice it’d be to have your things among my things along the bathtub’s edge. And I imagined myself running out of soap and using yours; and wearing you to work, and the grocery store; and imagined the night laying down beside you and smelling your neck and finding out where all my soap had gone. The scent of love will always be my weakness; and you, you wear it as if it was your natural fragrance….

Everyone has a weakness, but I have two: Everything you say and everything you do. I’d be lying if I said you make me speechless. The truth is you make my tongue so weak, it forgets what language to speak in….

I miss you. I don’t know what else there is to say. You are the poem I never knew how to write, and this life is the story I’ve always wanted to tell….

I just want you. That’s all. All your flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes, sarcasm, everything. I just want you….

シャワーを浴びている間、あなたのことを思い出して、バスタブの縁にある私の持ち物の中にあなたの持ち物があったらどんなに素敵だろう、と思いました。そして私は自分が石鹸を使い果たし、あなたのものを使っているところを想像しました。そして仕事や食料品店にあなたを着て行きます。そして、あなたの隣に横たわり、あなたの首の匂いを嗅いで、私の石鹸がどこに消えたのかを見つけた夜を想像しました。愛の香りはいつも私の弱点です。そしてあなたは、あたかも自分の自然な香りであるかのようにそれを身に着けています…。

誰もが弱点を持っていますが、私には 2 つの弱点があります。それは、あなたの発言すべてと行動すべてです。言葉を失うと言ったら嘘になります。実を言うと、あなたのせいで私の舌はとても弱くなり、どの言語で話せばいいのか忘れてしまいます…。

私はあなたがいなくて寂しいです。他に何を言うべきかわかりません。あなたは私が書き方を知らなかった詩であり、この人生は私がずっと伝えたかった物語です…。

君が欲しい。それだけです。あなたの欠点、間違い、笑顔、くすくす笑い、冗談、皮肉、すべて。君が欲しい…。

No.7173

愛を急がないでください

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-16 02:02:25 CA

Don’t rush love. It will come and it will find you. It might not be at the time you want it to be, but it will come in the exact moment you are ready. Love don’t rush…..

You are the love that came without warning; you had my heart before I could say no….

I’m working on myself for myself by myself….

If it is real, it will never be over. When two people really care about each other, they will always look for way to make it work, no matter how hard it is….

Be thankful for wrong relationships. They teach you, change you, strengthen you and prepare you for the right one….

Don’t love too soon. Don’t trust too fast. Don’t quit too early. Don’t expect too high. Don’t talk too much….

Love when you are ready, not when you are lonely. Relationship don’t only fail because the person you are with turns out to be the wrong person; they also fail when you yourself aren’t yet the person you need to be. If you aren’t yet capable of being in a loving relationship, then the two of you are doomed. Sometimes, it’s vital to work on yourself before looking to date. There are so many people who are walking around and not ready to be the best version of themselves, yet want to be with the best versions of other people….

愛を急がないでください。それはやって来て、あなたを見つけます。それはあなたが望むタイミングではないかもしれませんが、あなたが準備ができたまさにその瞬間にそれはやって来ます。愛は急がないでください....

あなたは何の前触れもなくやって来た愛です。私がノーと言う前に、あなたは私の心を掴んだ…。

自分のために自分で頑張っているんです…。

それが本当なら、決して終わることはない。二人がお互いを本当に大切に思うとき、たとえそれがどんなに困難であっても、彼らは常にうまくいく方法を探します。

間違った関係に感謝しましょう。彼らはあなたを教え、変え、強化し、正しい道に向けて準備させてくれます…。

あまり早く愛しすぎないでください。あまり早く信用しないでください。あまり早く辞めないでください。あまり期待しないでください。あまり話さないでください…。

孤独なときではなく、準備ができているときに愛してください。人間関係が失敗するのは、一緒にいる相手が間違った人だったというだけではありません。また、あなた自身がまだ必要な人間になっていない場合にも失敗します。あなたがまだ愛情のある関係を築くことができないのであれば、二人は運命づけられています。場合によっては、デートをする前に自分自身に取り組むことが重要です。歩き回っていて、自分自身の最高のバージョンになる準備ができていないのに、他の人の最高のバージョンと一緒にいたいと思っている人がたくさんいます…。

No.7172

あなた

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-16 01:55:04 CA

Someone once asked me what it felt like to love you. They may as well have asked me to describe the taste of water. So, in turn, I asked them to imagine living in absence of it. You can get by without it for about a day or so. You may even survive without it for a week. But eventually, the body will begin to wither away. And so, the idea of living without water is the equivalent of not loving you. Impossible….

They asked him, “How’s your life?” He smiled and answered, “She is fine……”

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply without problems or pride. I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you. So intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand. So intimate that when I fall asleep, your eyes close….

So I wait for you like a lonely house till you will see me again and live in me. Till then, my windows ache….

Things I need:

1. Food
2. Water
3. Air
4. You…

かつて誰かが私に、あなたを愛するとはどんな感じかと尋ねました。彼らは私に水の味を説明するように頼んだのと同じかもしれません。そこで私は、今度は彼らに、それがない状態での生活を想像してもらいました。 1日くらいはつけなくても大丈夫です。 1週間は飲まなくても生きていけるかもしれません。しかし、やがて体は衰え始めます。したがって、水なしで生きるという考えは、あなたを愛していないのと同じです。不可能…。

彼らは彼に「あなたの人生はどうですか?」と尋ねました。彼は笑顔で「彼女は大丈夫ですよ……」と答えた。

いつ、どのように、どこから、私はあなたを愛しています。私は問題もプライドもなくただあなたを愛しています。私はこの方法であなたを愛しています。なぜなら、私もあなたも存在しないこの方法以外の愛する方法を私は知らないからです。とても親密なので、私の胸に置いたあなたの手は私の手です。とても親密なので、私が眠りにつくとき、あなたの目は閉じます…。

だから、あなたが再び私に会い、私の中に住むまで、私は寂しい家のようにあなたを待ちます。それまでは窓が痛いです…。

必要なもの:

1. 食べ物
2. 水
3. 空気
4. あなた…

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
コンテンツフィルタ:ON

安全にサイトを閲覧していただくため、コンテンツフィルタをONに設定してあります。
全てのコンテンツを閲覧したい場合は、フィルタをOFFにしてください。

»コンテンツフィルタとは?