Jpcanada留学センター

注意事項:当サイトのコンテンツをご利用いただく全ての方は、利用規約に同意したものとみなします。 このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、 各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。

こいばな(恋話)

他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?

プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
No.7170

決意・決断

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-15 20:13:57 CA

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of strength; however, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it…

One of the most courageous decisions you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul….

I won’t beg for your time and attention anymore. The more you ignore me, the more I will get used to being ignored. If you stop calling me, I will stop waiting for your calls. If you stop sending me text messages, I will get rid of my habit of checking my phone all day. The more you stay away from me, the more I will adapt to staying away from you. One day I will learn to live without you and move on…..

I learned that who doesn’t look for you, doesn’t miss you and who doesn’t miss you doesn’t care for you… that destiny determines who enters your life but you decide who stays…. that the truth hurts only once and a lie every time you remember it. There are three things in life that leave and never never return: Words, time and opportunities…. therefore, value whoever values you and don’t treat as a priority whoever treats you as an option….

What do you say to the woman you’ve broken down emotionally, destroyed her ability to trust, force fed her lies and neglected the heart in which she gave unto you? Nothing. You say nothing. An apology won’t put out the fire you set. You simply move out of the way to stop blocking the view of someone better. You stop distracting her from her soulmate. That’s what you do….

Let me be clear, my love is unconditional, but your presence in my life is not. The moment that you prove that your value of me does not measure up to my sense of self-worth, I’ll have no problem unconditionally loving the memory of you and moving on….

Read it, and let it sink in…

Every relationship will get “boring” after you’ve been together for years. Love isn’t a feeling. It’s a commitment to love every day physically and emotionally. It’s difficult. It’s not always laughs, smiles and fun. People tend to quit when it stops being fun, and they go look for someone else because “the spark is gone.” No. That’s not how it works. You want somebody to never give up on you, and love you unconditionally, then do the same. Be the change. This isn’t Hollywood. This isn’t the movies. That shit isn’t real. Love someone when you don’t want to, when they aren’t the easiest to deal with, when they are hard to love. That’s the realist shit there is….

しがみついたり、頑張ったりすることが強さのしるしだと信じている人もいます。ただし、いつ手を放すべきかを判断し、それを実行するには、はるかに強い力が必要になる場合もあります…

あなたがこれまでに行う最も勇気のある決断の 1 つは、自分の心と魂を傷つけているものを最終的に手放すことです。

もうあなたの時間と注意を乞うつもりはありません。あなたが私を無視すればするほど、私は無視されることに慣れてしまいます。あなたが私に電話するのをやめたら、私はあなたの電話を待つのをやめます。あなたが私にテキストメッセージを送るのをやめてくれたら、私は一日中携帯電話をチェックする習慣をやめるでしょう。あなたが私から遠ざかれば遠ざかるほど、私はあなたから遠ざかることに適応するようになります。いつか私はあなたなしで生きていくことを学び、前に進んでいきます...

あなたを探さない人、寂しがらない人、寂しがらない人はあなたのことを気にかけていないことを私は学びました…誰があなたの人生に加わるかは運命が決めるが、誰が残るかを決めるのはあなたです…。真実は一度だけ傷つき、嘘は思い出すたびに傷つくということ。人生には、去って二度と戻らないものが 3 つあります。言葉、時間、機会です。したがって、あなたを大切にしてくれる人を大切にし、あなたをオプションとして扱う人を優先的に扱わないでください。

あなたが精神的に崩壊し、信頼する能力を破壊し、嘘を強要し、彼女があなたに捧げた心を無視した女性に何と言いますか?何もない。あなたは何も言いません。謝罪しただけでは、自分が起こした火は消えません。より良い人の視界を妨げないよう、邪魔にならない場所に移動するだけです。彼女をソウルメイトからそらすのはやめてください。それがあなたのすることです…。

はっきりさせておきますが、私の愛は無条件ですが、私の人生におけるあなたの存在はそうではありません。あなたが私に対するあなたの価値が私の自尊心の基準に達していないことを証明した瞬間、私は問題なくあなたとの思い出を無条件に愛し、前に進むでしょう…。

それを読んで、それを理解してください…

何年も一緒にいると、どんな関係も「飽き」てきます。愛は感情ではありません。それは、毎日を肉体的にも感情的にも愛するという決意です。それは難しい。いつも笑い、笑顔で楽しいとは限りません。人は楽しくなくなると辞めてしまい、「輝きがなくなった」という理由で別の人を探してしまう傾向があります。いいえ、そうではありません。誰かに決して自分のことを諦めず、無条件に愛してもらいたいなら、同じことをしてください。変化を起こしましょう。ここはハリウッドではありません。これは映画ではありません。そのたわごとは本物ではありません。自分が望んでいないとき、扱いにくいとき、愛するのが難しいときに、誰かを愛しなさい。それが現実主義者のたわごとです…。

No.7169

危険

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-15 19:57:25 CA

Dangerous…

A man who isn’t a slave to his sexual urges is a focused man. A focused man is a dangerous man….

Love is dangerous; sex is not dangerous….

I licked her with my words; touching her hidden places without touching her. Going down on her thoughts slowly gliding my prose over her wet ravenous soul until she opened wide her walls and let me thrust deep inside her beautiful mind….

You are one glorious mind f*ck….

危険な…

自分の性的衝動の奴隷になっていない男性は、集中力のある人です。集中力のある男は危険な男…。

愛は危険だ。セックスは危険ではありません…。

私は言葉で彼女をなめた。彼女に触れずに彼女の隠れた場所に触れます。彼女の考えをゆっくりと掘り下げていき、私の散文を彼女の濡れた貪欲な魂の上にゆっくりと滑らせ、ついには彼女が壁を大きく開き、私を彼女の美しい心の奥深くに突き刺させてくれました…。

あなたは素晴らしいマインドファック…。

No.7168

渇望

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-15 19:48:06 CA

Crave…

I crave a love so deep, the ocean would be jealous…

When you know what you want, and you want it bad enough, you’ll find a way to get it….

Men are like fires. They go out when you stop being in touch with your sensuality…

To love is to burn: To be on fire. When you’re around, my whole body knows it….

I want you to leave "marks" on me. "Marks" from loving me too hard, from kissing me too hard, and holding me too hard…..

I want you to leave your handprint on me. I want your loving words to hit me hard. I want to feel your love on my skin….

I have to touch you with my hands. I have to taste you with my tongue. I can't love and just do nothing...

Every piece of me aches for you…..

I am missing you, and it is killing me…..

渇望…

海が嫉妬するほど深い愛を求めている…

自分が何を望んでいるのかが分かっていて、それが十分に欲しいと思えば、それを手に入れる方法が見つかるでしょう…。

男性は火のようなものです。あなたが自分の官能に触れなくなると、彼らは去っていきます…

愛することは燃えることです:燃え上がること。あなたがそばにいると、私の体全体がそれを知っています…。

私に「痕跡」を残してほしい。私を愛しすぎたこと、激しくキスしすぎたこと、強く抱きしめすぎたことによる「痕跡」…。

手形を残してほしい。あなたの愛ある言葉を私にぶつけてほしいです。あなたの愛を肌で感じたい…。

私の手であなたに触れなければなりません。私の舌であなたを味わわなければなりません。愛することもできず、何もせずにいるだけ…

私のあらゆる部分があなたを想って痛む……

あなたがいなくて寂しいです、そして、とても辛いです....

No.7167

彼のニーズ 彼女のニーズ

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-15 19:41:05 CA

His Needs, Her Needs by Willard F. Harley Jr.
彼のニーズ 彼女のニーズ  著者ウィラード ハーリー ジュニア

グレー離婚者の中でこの本が飛び交うように売れている。
残念ながら、日本語の翻訳はまだ無さそう。

その本の中からのハイライト。
グレー離婚者の離婚の原因。
夫婦間に絶対必要なもの、ここに紹介。

His Needs Her Needs List: Men's Needs
1. Sexual Fulfilment 

2. Recreational Companionship
3. An Attractive Spouse 

4. Domestic Support 
5. Admiration

His Needs Her Needs List: Women's Needs
1. Affection 

2. Conversation 

3. Honesty and Openness 

4. Financial Commitment 

5. Family Commitment 

彼のニーズ 彼女のニーズ リスト: 男性のニーズ
1. 性的充足
2. 娯楽上の友人関係
3. 魅力的な配偶者
4. 家事援助
5. 称賛

彼のニーズ 彼女のニーズ リスト: 女性のニーズ
1. 愛情
2. 会話
3. 正直さと率直さ
4. 経済的約束
5. 家族との約束

No.7166

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-15 19:29:43 CA

It’s 5am, and I need you here. It’s come to the point where the word “want” doesn’t even begin to suffice. I crave your presence just as I do everyday. And once I have you, forever will not be long enough….

I am going to love you. I am going to love you in your weakest moments to your strongest ones. I am going to love you when you are happy, and I am going to still love you the most when you are sad. Don’t you understand? I am here, and I am not going anywhere. I want to love you each and every piece of you. I want you with your imperfections as much as I want you for you. And I am always going to want you. I am always going to be here loving you with everything….

I am not going anywhere. I won’t leave. I won’t give up, and I will be here every single time you need me. You can doubt it. You can try to push me away because you think I’ll just leave anyway, but that will never be true. I don’t care if there are a hundred million reasons to leave. You’re the only reason I’ll ever need to stay…..

午前5時です、ここに来てください。 「欲しい」という言葉では十分ではないところまで来ています。私は毎日そうしているのと同じようにあなたの存在を切望しています。そして、一度あなたを手に入れたら、永遠は長くは足りないでしょう…。

私はあなたを愛するつもりです。私はあなたの最も弱い瞬間から最も強い瞬間まであなたを愛するつもりです。あなたが幸せなときも、私はあなたを愛するつもりですし、あなたが悲しいときも、私はあなたを最も愛するつもりです。分かりませんか?私はここにいます、そしてどこにも行きません。私はあなたのあらゆる部分を愛したいと思っています。私はあなたを望んでいるのと同じくらい、あなたの欠点も含めてあなたを望んでいます。そして私はいつもあなたを欲しがります。私はいつもここにいて、あなたをすべてを愛していきます…。

私はどこにも行くつもりはありません。離れません。私は諦めません、あなたが私を必要とするときはいつでもここにいます。疑っても構いません。私がどうせ去るだろうと思って私を遠ざけようとするかもしれませんが、それは決して真実ではありません。辞める理由が何億あっても気にしない。私がここに留まる必要がある唯一の理由はあなたです...

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
コンテンツフィルタ:ON

安全にサイトを閲覧していただくため、コンテンツフィルタをONに設定してあります。
全てのコンテンツを閲覧したい場合は、フィルタをOFFにしてください。

»コンテンツフィルタとは?