Jpcanada留学センター

注意事項:当サイトのコンテンツをご利用いただく全ての方は、利用規約に同意したものとみなします。 このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、 各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。

こいばな(恋話)

他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?

プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
No.7168

渇望

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-15 19:48:06 CA

Crave…

I crave a love so deep, the ocean would be jealous…

When you know what you want, and you want it bad enough, you’ll find a way to get it….

Men are like fires. They go out when you stop being in touch with your sensuality…

To love is to burn: To be on fire. When you’re around, my whole body knows it….

I want you to leave "marks" on me. "Marks" from loving me too hard, from kissing me too hard, and holding me too hard…..

I want you to leave your handprint on me. I want your loving words to hit me hard. I want to feel your love on my skin….

I have to touch you with my hands. I have to taste you with my tongue. I can't love and just do nothing...

Every piece of me aches for you…..

I am missing you, and it is killing me…..

渇望…

海が嫉妬するほど深い愛を求めている…

自分が何を望んでいるのかが分かっていて、それが十分に欲しいと思えば、それを手に入れる方法が見つかるでしょう…。

男性は火のようなものです。あなたが自分の官能に触れなくなると、彼らは去っていきます…

愛することは燃えることです:燃え上がること。あなたがそばにいると、私の体全体がそれを知っています…。

私に「痕跡」を残してほしい。私を愛しすぎたこと、激しくキスしすぎたこと、強く抱きしめすぎたことによる「痕跡」…。

手形を残してほしい。あなたの愛ある言葉を私にぶつけてほしいです。あなたの愛を肌で感じたい…。

私の手であなたに触れなければなりません。私の舌であなたを味わわなければなりません。愛することもできず、何もせずにいるだけ…

私のあらゆる部分があなたを想って痛む……

あなたがいなくて寂しいです、そして、とても辛いです....

No.7167

彼のニーズ 彼女のニーズ

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-15 19:41:05 CA

His Needs, Her Needs by Willard F. Harley Jr.
彼のニーズ 彼女のニーズ  著者ウィラード ハーリー ジュニア

グレー離婚者の中でこの本が飛び交うように売れている。
残念ながら、日本語の翻訳はまだ無さそう。

その本の中からのハイライト。
グレー離婚者の離婚の原因。
夫婦間に絶対必要なもの、ここに紹介。

His Needs Her Needs List: Men's Needs
1. Sexual Fulfilment 

2. Recreational Companionship
3. An Attractive Spouse 

4. Domestic Support 
5. Admiration

His Needs Her Needs List: Women's Needs
1. Affection 

2. Conversation 

3. Honesty and Openness 

4. Financial Commitment 

5. Family Commitment 

彼のニーズ 彼女のニーズ リスト: 男性のニーズ
1. 性的充足
2. 娯楽上の友人関係
3. 魅力的な配偶者
4. 家事援助
5. 称賛

彼のニーズ 彼女のニーズ リスト: 女性のニーズ
1. 愛情
2. 会話
3. 正直さと率直さ
4. 経済的約束
5. 家族との約束

No.7166

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-15 19:29:43 CA

It’s 5am, and I need you here. It’s come to the point where the word “want” doesn’t even begin to suffice. I crave your presence just as I do everyday. And once I have you, forever will not be long enough….

I am going to love you. I am going to love you in your weakest moments to your strongest ones. I am going to love you when you are happy, and I am going to still love you the most when you are sad. Don’t you understand? I am here, and I am not going anywhere. I want to love you each and every piece of you. I want you with your imperfections as much as I want you for you. And I am always going to want you. I am always going to be here loving you with everything….

I am not going anywhere. I won’t leave. I won’t give up, and I will be here every single time you need me. You can doubt it. You can try to push me away because you think I’ll just leave anyway, but that will never be true. I don’t care if there are a hundred million reasons to leave. You’re the only reason I’ll ever need to stay…..

午前5時です、ここに来てください。 「欲しい」という言葉では十分ではないところまで来ています。私は毎日そうしているのと同じようにあなたの存在を切望しています。そして、一度あなたを手に入れたら、永遠は長くは足りないでしょう…。

私はあなたを愛するつもりです。私はあなたの最も弱い瞬間から最も強い瞬間まであなたを愛するつもりです。あなたが幸せなときも、私はあなたを愛するつもりですし、あなたが悲しいときも、私はあなたを最も愛するつもりです。分かりませんか?私はここにいます、そしてどこにも行きません。私はあなたのあらゆる部分を愛したいと思っています。私はあなたを望んでいるのと同じくらい、あなたの欠点も含めてあなたを望んでいます。そして私はいつもあなたを欲しがります。私はいつもここにいて、あなたをすべてを愛していきます…。

私はどこにも行くつもりはありません。離れません。私は諦めません、あなたが私を必要とするときはいつでもここにいます。疑っても構いません。私がどうせ去るだろうと思って私を遠ざけようとするかもしれませんが、それは決して真実ではありません。辞める理由が何億あっても気にしない。私がここに留まる必要がある唯一の理由はあなたです...

No.7164

グレー離婚

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-15 19:12:50 CA

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/investing/personal-finance/retirement/article-getting-divorced-in-retirement-heres-how-to-protect-your-assets/

デートサイトは、50代、60代、70代の離婚者でいっぱい。
20年、30年、40年連れ添った伴侶と別れて、
新しい人生を再度新しい人とスタート。

図書館は50歳後半のデートの仕方の本でいっぱい。
20代で結婚した夫婦が50代過ぎで離婚していく。
子供が成長して家を出たら、もう夫婦間が無くなっている。

永遠ってなんだろう?Forever を信じられない人が続々と増えている。
Till death do us part 死が二人を分かつまでってなんだろう?
そんな疑問をもった人で、この世はいっぱい。

デートサイトで何を探せば幸せになれるんだろう。
chemistry ときめきは3年も経てば薄れる。
hobbies 趣味は年齢と共に変わっていく。
character 人格も歳と共に成長していく。

結婚vsコモンロー。あってないような約束と決断。

everything changes nothing stays forever
時と共にすべては変わる。変わらないものなど何一つない。

Debunking the Myths:

Myth:
There is one and only one right person in the world for you to marry.
Reality:
There are several individuals to whom you could be happily married.

Myth: Until a person finds the perfect person to marry, he/she should not be satisfied.
Realty: No one is perfect.

Myth:
You should feel totally competent as a future spouse before you decide to get married.
Reality:
A person should feel competent to be a spouse, though some feelings of anxiety are natural.

Myth:
You can be happy with anyone you choose to marry if you try hard enough.
Reality:
It takes two mature and well-adjusted individuals to make a marriage work, so one needs to be reasonably sensitive and selective in the choice of a mate.

Myth:
You should choose someone to marry whose personal characteristics are opposite from your own.
Reality:
A person should choose someone to marry whose personal characteristics are similar to his/her own.

Myth:
Being in love with someone is sufficient reason to marry that person.
Realty:
Although romantic love is important, especially in the early stage of a relationship, other factors are equally or more important to marital satisfaction and should be considered before marriage.

Myth:
Choosing someone to marry is a “decision of the heart.”
Reality:
Choosing someone to marry is a decision of the heart and the head.

Myth:
Living together will prepare you for marriage and improve your chances of being happily married.
Reality:
Cohabitation may help us get to know each other better, but will not serve as a trial marriage or increase our chances of being happily married.

Myth:
Choosing a mate should be easy.
Reality:
Choosing a mate is not easy; the decision should be carefully thought out.

Myth:
Preparing for marriage “just comes naturally.”
Reality:
Preparing for marriage is learned and is based on sound information and personal assessment.

Myth:
We know practically nothing about what predicts a happy marriage, so just take your chances.
Reality:
We know many things about the predictors of marital satisfaction that can help you have a happier marriage.

神話の誤りを暴く:

神話:
あなたが結婚するのにふさわしい人は、世界にたった一人だけです。
現実:
あなたが幸せな結婚生活を送れる可能性のある人は何人かいます。

通説: 結婚に最適な人を見つけるまで、人は満足すべきではありません。
現実: 完璧な人はいません。

神話:
結婚を決める前に、将来の配偶者として十分な能力があると感じる必要があります。
現実:
不安を感じるのは自然なことですが、人は配偶者として適任であると感じるべきです。

神話:
十分に努力すれば、誰と結婚しても幸せになれるでしょう。
現実:
結婚生活がうまくいくには、成熟してよく適応した二人が必要なので、配偶者を選ぶ際には、適度に敏感で慎重になる必要があります。

神話:
結婚相手には、自分とは正反対の性格を持つ人を選ぶべきです。
現実:
人は結婚相手に、自分と似た性格を持つ人を選ぶべきです。

神話:
誰かを愛しているということは、その人と結婚する十分な理由です。
現実:
ロマンチックな愛は、特に関係の初期段階では重要ですが、結婚生活の満足度には他の要素も同等かそれ以上に重要であり、結婚前に考慮する必要があります。

神話:
結婚相手を選ぶのは「心の決断」です。
現実:
結婚相手を選ぶのは心と頭の決断です。

神話:
同棲することで結婚の準備が整い、幸せな結婚生活を送れる可能性が高まります。
現実:
同棲はお互いのことをよりよく知るのに役立つかもしれませんが、お試し結婚の役割を果たしたり、幸せな結婚の可能性を高めたりすることはできません。

神話:
配偶者を選ぶのは簡単でなければなりません。
現実:
配偶者を選ぶのは簡単ではありません。決定は慎重に検討する必要があります。

神話:
結婚の準備は「自然なこと」です。
現実:
結婚の準備は学習され、確実な情報と個人的な評価に基づいて行われます。

神話:
何が幸せな結婚を予測するのかについてはほとんど何もわかっていないので、チャンスを掴んでください。
現実:
私たちは、より幸せな結婚生活を過ごすのに役立つ、結婚満足度の予測因子について多くのことを知っています。

Res.1

by 無回答
from 無回答 2024-03-15 19:19:05 JP

結婚が幸せになるとは神様も保証してはいない

絶対に分かっていることは結婚式場と離婚弁護士は儲かる商売

No.7165

生の、そして本当のあなた

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-15 19:18:08 CA

Raw And Real You…..

Emotions are supposed to be raw, ugly, brutal…. You don’t want someone to “sorta” love you. You want that love to be a bursting flame, not a candle…

I fall for raw conversation, those in which I know the person is not playing, not pretending to be someone they aren’t. I fall for carefree inadvertent smiles, those which aren’t intended to impress another. I fall for what is real. I fall for souls, not the skin carrying it…..

I don’t want your pretty. I don’t want the smiles you paint on for the world. I want your sadness. I want your fever. Give me your freaking storms. I am not the sun. I am the universe, and I will swallow your darkness whole…..

Shed your insecurities and reveal yourself to me so I can see each imperfection, cherish every flaw, get to know you from the inside out for my love is raw….

生の、そして本当のあなた....

感情は生々しく、醜く、残酷なものであるべきです…。あなたは誰かに「なんとなく」愛されてほしくないのです。あなたはその愛をろうそくではなく、はじける炎であって欲しいのです…

私は、その人が遊んでいるわけではない、別人のふりをしているわけではない、生々しい会話に惹かれます。私は、他人に好印象を与えることを意図していない、屈託のない不用意な笑顔に恋をします。私は本物に落ちてしまいます。私は魂に惹かれるのですが、それを運ぶ皮膚ではありません…。

私はあなたの美しさを望んでいません。私はあなたが世界に向けて描く笑顔を望んでいません。あなたの悲しみが欲しいのです。あなたの熱が欲しいです。あなたのひどい嵐を私に与えてください。私は太陽ではありません。私は宇宙、あなたの闇を丸ごと飲み込んでやる……。

あなたの不安を脱ぎ捨て、私に自分自身をさらけ出してください。そうすれば、私はそれぞれの欠点を見て、すべての欠点を大切にし、あなたを内側から外側まで知ることができます。私の愛は生々しいからです…。

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
コンテンツフィルタ:ON

安全にサイトを閲覧していただくため、コンテンツフィルタをONに設定してあります。
全てのコンテンツを閲覧したい場合は、フィルタをOFFにしてください。

»コンテンツフィルタとは?