Jpcanada留学センター

注意事項:当サイトのコンテンツをご利用いただく全ての方は、利用規約に同意したものとみなします。 このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、 各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。

こいばな(恋話)

他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?

プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
No.7153

40~50代女性 メトロバンクーバー

by   Email 
from 無回答
 2024-03-14 14:07:54 CA

バンクーバー・シアトルを事業関連で行き来している既婚50代男性です。
お茶や食事など、カジュアルに割り切りで大人のお付き合いできる女性
の方おりませんか? まずはメールでお話しましょう。
返答・秘密厳守100%、お気軽にご連絡ください。

Res.15

by UT
from 無回答 2024-03-21 20:49:15 CA

時間の合うときに会って話したり、食事やドライブなど一緒に行ける
45歳以上の女性の方。
当方既婚50代男、まずはメールでお話ししましてみませんか?

Res.16

by 無回答
from 無回答 2024-03-21 21:33:20 CA

何でみんな誰がいつ、どこで何を書いたかって覚えてるの?
笑えるけど。

おじさんもお茶、食事して何話すの?
お互いの家庭の愚痴?

Res.17

by 無回答
from 無回答 2024-03-21 21:36:52 CA

割り切りって割り勘?
全部払ってくれるのかしら?

No.7152

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-14 09:28:48 CA

Storms…

I will bruise your lips and scar your knees and love you too hard. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible. And when I leave, you will finally understand why storms are named after people….

What I really want…

I want no ordinary lover. I want a freaking storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at 4am. I want passion, I want madness. I want someone who’s able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones…..

I don’t want you to love me because I’m good for you, because I say and do all the right things; because I am everything you have been looking for…. I want to be the one you didn’t see coming. The one who gets under your skin, who makes you unsteady, who makes you question everything you have ever believed about love. I want to be the one who makes you feel reckless and out of control; the one you are infuriatingly and inexplicably drawn to…. I don’t want to be the one who tucks you into bed; I want to be the reason why you cannot sleep at night….

I don’t want good and I don’t want good enough. I want can’t sleep, can’t breathe without your love. Who cares if you’re all I think about. I’ve searched the world and I know now it’s not right if you haven’t lost your mind. I don’t want easy. I want crazy……

嵐…

私はあなたの唇を傷つけ、膝に傷を負い、そしてあなたを一生懸命愛します。可能な限り最も美しい方法であなたを破壊します。そして私が去るとき、なぜ嵐に人の名前が付けられているのかがようやく理解できるでしょう…。

本当に欲しいものは…

普通の恋人はいらない。とんでもない嵐が欲しい。眠れない夜と、午前4時の終わりのない会話が欲しいです。情熱も欲しいし、狂気も欲しい。遠くからでも全身を震わせて、近くに引き寄せて全身の骨を理解できる人が欲しいです…。

私があなたに良いから、正しいことを言ったり、正しいことをしたから、あなたに私を愛してほしいわけではありません。なぜなら私はあなたが探していたすべてだから…。私はあなたが来るのを予期していなかった人になりたいです。あなたの心に深く入り込み、あなたを不安定にし、あなたが愛について今まで信じてきたことすべてに疑問を抱かせる人。私はあなたを無謀で制御不能に感じさせる人になりたいです。あなたが腹立たしいほど、そして不可解にも惹かれている人…。私はあなたをベッドに押し込む人になりたくないのです。あなたが夜眠れない原因になりたい…。

私は良いものは望んでいませんし、十分なものも望んでいません。あなたの愛なしでは眠れず、息もできません。私が考えているのはあなただけかどうかなんて誰にも気にされません。私は世界中を探し回りましたが、正気を失っていないのは正しくないことを今では知っています。簡単なことは望まない。狂いたい……

Res.1

by
from その他 2024-03-14 09:40:55 CA

抒情詩的だけど。。。度スケベ

No.7151

キス

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-14 08:58:51 CA

Kiss…

The act of passionate kissing should never be taken lightly. A kiss when done right can ignite a fire within. It can do more than any touch. It can breathe life into a soul and fan embers long forgotten or as yet discovered….

I crave the kind of kisses so intense that end up leaving you disoriented and simultaneously make you feel there isn’t any other place you’d rather be….

Kiss me with all of the desires you’ve kept away and all the emotions you’ve been holding back. Kiss me without restraint or hesitation. Let nothing stay between you and me but love…..

Make me immortal with a kiss…..

There is a moment between a glance and a kiss where the world stops for the briefest of times, and the only thing between us is the anticipation of your lips on mine. A moment so intense; it hangs in the air as it pulls us closer. A moment so perfect that when it comes to an end, we realize it’s only just beginning…..

キス…

情熱的なキスという行為を決して軽視すべきではありません。正しく行われたキスは、心の中に火をつけることができます。あらゆるタッチ以上のことが可能です。それは長い間忘れられていた、あるいはまだ発見されていない魂やファンの残り火に命を吹き込むことができます…。

私は、あなたを方向感覚を失わせ、同時に他にもっといい場所はないと感じさせるような、とても激しいキスを望んでいます。

あなたが遠ざけてきたすべての欲望とすべての感情を込めて私にキスしてください。遠慮もためらいもなくキスしてください。あなたと私の間には愛以外何も残さないでください...

キスで私を不死にしてください…。

一目見てからキスをするまでの間に、ほんの一瞬だけ世界が止まり、私たちの間にあるのは、あなたの唇が私の唇に届くことへの期待だけです。とても強烈な瞬間。それは私たちを引き寄せながら空中にぶら下がっています。あまりに完璧な瞬間が終わりを迎えると、まだ始まったばかりだと気づく……。

No.7150

力のやりとり

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-14 08:54:06 CA

Exchange of power…..

When a man truly loves a woman, she becomes his weakness. When a woman truly loves a man, he becomes her strength. This is called “Exchange of Power…..”

Men….

“Broken men” want fixers. “Immature men” want mothers. “Good men” want partners. “Hard-working men” want supporters. “Lazy men” want enablers. “Insecure men” want puppets. “Abusive men” want objects. “Men of God” want their rib….

The strength of a man isn’t seen in the width of his shoulders. It’s seen in the width of his arms that circle you. The strength of a man isn’t in the deep tone of his voice. It’s in the gentle words he whispers. The strength of a man isn’t how many buddies he has. It’s how good a buddy he is with his kids. The strength of a man isn’t in how respected he is at work. It’s in how respected he is at home. The strength of a man isn’t in how hard he hits. It’s in how tender he touches. The strength of a man isn’t in the hair on his chest. It’s in his heart that lies within his chest. The strength of a man isn’t how many women he’s loved. It’s in can he be true to one woman. The strength of a man isn’t in the weight he can lift. It’s in the burdens he can carry…...

Women…

“Pretty” is an accident of nature. “Elegance” is a self-created work of art… Be a girl with a mind, a woman with attitude and lady with class…. Classy is when a woman has everything to flaunt but chooses not to show it… Being a “female” is a matter of birth. Being a “woman” is a matter of age. But being a “lady” - that’s a matter of choice…. The woman you pursue is a reflection of you. Your ambition and your level of class, or lack thereof….

A "real woman" is a freak in bed, a chef in the kitchen, a therapist during hard times and a coach when you are off your game.... She is badass with a good heart: Soft but strong. Unapologetic and honest. She is the type of woman you go to war beside. The type of woman, you marry...

力のやりとり……。

男性が女性を本当に愛するとき、彼女は彼の弱点になります。女性が男性を本当に愛するとき、男性は彼女の力になります。これを「権力の交換」といいます。

男性たち…。

「壊れた人間」はフィクサーを求めています。 「未熟な男性」は母親を求めています。 「善良な男性」はパートナーを求めています。 「勤勉な男性」は支持者を求めています。 「怠け者」は実現力を求めています。 「自信のない男性」は操り人形を欲しがります。 「虐待的な男性」は物を欲しがります。 「神の人々」は自分たちの肋骨を欲しがっています…。

男の強さは肩幅では表れない。それは、あなたを囲む彼の腕の幅を見ればわかります。男の強さは声のトーンにあるのではない。それは彼がささやく優しい言葉の中にある。男の強さは仲間の多さではない。彼が子供たちといかに仲が良いかがわかります。男の強さは、職場でどれだけ尊敬されるかではありません。それは彼が家庭でどれほど尊敬されているかにかかっています。男の強さは、どれだけ強く打つかではありません。それは彼がどれだけ優しく触れるかにあります。男の強さは胸毛にあるのではない。それは彼の胸の中にある心の中にあります。男の強さは、どれだけ多くの女性を愛したかではない。それは彼が一人の女性に対して誠実になれるかどうかにかかっています。男の強さは持ち上げられる重さではない。それは彼が背負える重荷の中にある……

女性…

「きれい」というのは自然の偶然です。 「エレガンス」は自ら創造した芸術作品です…心を持った女性、態度を持った女性、品格を備えた女性になりましょう…。上品とは、女性が誇示すべきものをすべて持っているにもかかわらず、それを見せないことを選択することです。「女性」であることは生まれつきの問題です。 「女性」であることは年齢の問題です。しかし、「女性」であることは選択の問題です…。あなたが追い求める女性はあ​​なたを反映したものです。あなたの野心と階級のレベル、あるいはその欠如…。

「本物の女性」とは、ベッドでは変わり者であり、キッチンではシェフであり、辛い時にはセラピストであり、試合から離れた時はコーチです。彼女は善良な心を持ったワルです。柔らかく、しかし強いです。悪びれず、正直。彼女は、一緒に戦争に行くタイプの女性です。結婚する女性のタイプは…

No.7149

結婚ボックス

by Yuki  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-03-14 08:49:34 CA

Love is not something you find in other people. It’s from your reservoir of self love that you give to others. You need to look inside to see how lovable you are before you can share this with others……

Marriage Box:

Most people get married believing a myth that marriage is a beautiful box full of all the things they have longed for: Companionship, intimacy, friendship, etc. The truth is that marriage at the start is an empty box: You must put something in before you can take anything out. There is no love in marriage: Love is in people, and people put love in marriage. There is no romance in marriage: You have to infuse it into your marriage. A couple must learn the art and form the habit of giving, loving, serving, praising: Keeping the box full. If you take out more than you put in, the box will be empty.....

愛は他人の中に見つかるものではありません。それはあなたが他人に与える自己愛の宝庫からのものです。これを他の人と共有する前に、自分の内面を見つめて、自分がどれほど愛らしいのかを確認する必要があります……

結婚ボックス:

ほとんどの人は、結婚とは、仲間意識、親密さ、友情など、自分たちが切望してきたすべてのもので満たされた美しい箱だとい​​う神話を信じて結婚します。真実は、結婚の始まりは空の箱です。結婚する前に何かを入れなければなりません。何でも取り出せます。結婚には愛はありません。愛は人々の中にあり、人々は結婚に愛を注ぎます。結婚生活にロマンスはありません。結婚生活にロマンスを注ぎ込まなければなりません。カップルは芸術を学び、与え、愛し、奉仕し、賞賛する習慣を身につけなければなりません。つまり、箱をいっぱいにしておくということです。入れた以上に取り出すと箱が空になってしまいます……。

Res.1

by
from その他 2024-03-14 09:53:54 CA

同感

古い5件を表示 新しい5件を表示 
コンテンツフィルタ:ON

安全にサイトを閲覧していただくため、コンテンツフィルタをONに設定してあります。
全てのコンテンツを閲覧したい場合は、フィルタをOFFにしてください。

»コンテンツフィルタとは?