Nikon D 7100 digital SLR 24 MP camera with an NEW 18-55mm Nikon lens
• 24.1 MP DX-format image sensor, which means that you should be able to achieve an incredible level of detail with each photo.
• The digital SLR camera can shoot up to six frames per second, taking up to a hundred continuous shots.
• Shoots 1080p video with a full-time autofocus to keep everything clear and an onboard mic to record audio. The autofocus settings found on the camera include contrast detect, continuous, live view, face detection, single, tracking
• With a standard USB 2.0 port, all of your pictures can be transferred from the D7100 to your computer or phone in an instant. No matter the quality of lighting in the scene you're shooting.
• ISO range will allow you to adjust the camera to the perfect setting. The standard ISO range extends from 100 to 6,400 while the expanded range goes up to 25,600.
• Memory card types, the Nikon D7100 digital camera accepts SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory types. There are two flash memory card slots available, allowing for more space to hold your pictures.
• The Nikon digital camera can be taken anywhere you go thanks to weather-resistance and dust-resistance features. One of the more useful features found on this digital SLR is the inclusion of HDR, or high dynamic resolution. When capturing photos with this setting turned on, colors become more vibrant. You can manipulate these colors even further with the white balance setting. If you are just starting out in photography, the camera is designed so that you will be able to readily use the most basic features. Advanced photographers will find that this camera open up with a bevy of exciting manual features and settings to tinker with.
Product Short Description:
• 24.1MP DX-format CMOS Sensor
• EXPEED 3 Image Processing Engine
• 1080p Full HD Video Capture
• 3.2" 1,229k-dot LCD Monitor
• Optical Viewfinder with OLED Display
• 6 fps Up to 100 Shots at Full Resolution
• 51-point AF with 15 Cross-type Sensors
• Built-In Flash with Commander Function
• Magnesium Alloy Body; Moisture Resistant
• Shutter count 11,968
• New lens Nikkor AF-P Nikkor 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6G DX VR.
• Nikon lens cover
• Two EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery (1900mAh)
• MH-25 Quick Charger for EN-EL15 Battery
• One Scan Disk 32 GB SD card C10.
• DK-23 Rubber Eyecup for Select Nikon DSLR Cameras
• AN-DC1 Camera Strap
• BF-1B Body Cap
• Spirit level over flash
• New Nikon black digital SLR camera crossbody bag w/ 3 Zipper Pockets.
The body of the camera is in excellent condition with no scuffs or scratches.
The camera instructions are available on the Nikon’s web site, downloadable as a PDF file.
Asking $789.00. Open to reasonable offers.