お仲間発見!
お仲間を発見した時の感動は、何とも言えないものがある。
同じ趣味の人を見つけるなら、インターネットが一番ですよ!
恋人関連の募集は、「こいばな(恋話)」の掲示板でお願いいたします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.2621
Free conversation club
by going from バンクーバー 2003/06/12 01:13:39

I’m looking for our new members. We usually meet in the public library to converse from 17:00 to 18:30. We have some Japanese and Korean. And you have to have responsibility and to be active. If you are interested in our club, please send me e-mail. My address is ”czk04027@nifty.com”. Thank you.

Res.1 by noname from バンクーバー 2003/06/12 23:25:28

What the fucking responsibility are you talking about? Are you talking about ”free conversation club”, aren’t you? You just think you can do some girls, don’t you? Yes, I’m fucking rude! But if you try to be faith, you should not use the name, ”free conversation club”. That’s ”fucking club”! But some girls want to join, anyways.  
Res.2 by going from バンクーバー 2003/06/14 14:08:34

I think if you think our club as fucking club, you shuld say that after checking our club and me. I don’t want to be said that without reason.  
Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/06/14 14:54:58

To going
Your English doesn’t sound like that of a native speaker...  
Res.4 by Sentinel from バンクーバー 2003/06/14 16:14:50

res 3, of course going doesn’t sound like a native speaker, he/she probably wants to learn english, not teach it.  
Res.5 by res3 from バンクーバー 2003/06/14 16:18:14

Res 4, you agree with me?? But he is talking ’bout the conversation club as if he is gonna teach.
So, I wondered if somebody whose English isn’t really natural can teach how to communicate??

Res.6 by Sentinel from バンクーバー 2003/06/14 20:47:22

umm, i think you misunderstood. this ”club” is probably for practice. its just a group of english students that want to practice english with each other. its not uncommon  
Res.7 by going from バンクーバー 2003/06/15 23:10:26

To Res.3, I’m sorry. Actually I’m Japanese. As Sentinel talking I just want to have a chance to speak English and to have friends through this club. So we don’t have any teachers.  
Res.8 by noname from バンクーバー 2003/06/16 01:37:30

I’m very very sorry about what I told before. I thought you are one of nusty fuckin’ Canadian guys. It doesn’t mean I trust you, but I don’t doubt you. But this club might help y’all, I would say nothing about it. Oh, it’s not my business, but I still recommend you not to use that name. Sorry, again.  
Res.9 by kaila from バンクーバー 2003/06/16 02:08:15

What else should they call it? They just want to practice their conversation, so what’s the problem? It’s true there are some bad groups which use the term ”conversation club” to mean ”nanpa club” but that doesn’t mean they are all like that. Good luck with your club, guys.  
Res.10 by going from バンクーバー 2003/06/18 20:41:03

That’s ok, noname. But is ”going” include bad meening? If so I should use the another name.  
お仲間発見!トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network