また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
ちょっと聞いてよ
愚痴りたい時に限って、話す相手が見つからない事ってありませんか?
愚痴はもちろん、素敵な話から悩みまで、ここに書き込んでスッキリしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.3947
Teemed with FOOLS in Vancouver???
by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/11/11 21:15:25

I’m sure there are many idiots in Vancouver. Most of the people post on this site from Vancouver. Is Vancouver a town teemed with insane Japanese?
You guys are not eligible to live in Canada.
Please get back to Japan. You are a disgrace to Japan. Don’t you realize you are making a nuisance not only to Canadians but also to the other country’s people.
How could you stay abroad without any understanding and regard for other countries?
I would like you to be a humane man. This is what the younger people are lacking for. You know what I’m saying? Be a man of great warmth.
Broaden your mind and look at the world. Do you know what is going on in the world at the time?

Unfortunately racism touches just every country on earth. There are people who face discrimination in their day-to-day lives. Those include people of African descent, indigenous people, migrants, refugees and other minorities. You are hoping to wipe racism off the face of the earth, are you? What could we do for that? Stop segregating Korean people. This would be the first phase that we could do.

I’ve wandered away from my topic. I just wanted to make a fool of you.

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/11/14 20:22:38

Absolutely I agree with you.
Repeatedly use abusive wording among young Japanese people (most are from Japan for short stay in Canada), not necessary only the disgusting comments on Korea in general, but also twist each others arm intentionally are absurd and unacceptable behavior. This is what I called grown-up “bullies” the kids (I made up for this subject. Not “Billy the Kid”).
I’m sure they must be very proud of themselves as Japanese decent in doing so to harm others.

However, this is getting worse and worse each day; there is no end in sight.
Why is this happening? What’s the purpose of this? Who’s winning? When are they going to learn right from wrong?
Is this a sign of failure to show the world that education level hit bottom already?
How do we give them a lesson to learn? Who cares, leave them alone as is?

Racism, segregation, discrimination, hatred, you name it, all of the above probably due to human nature; and this well-known age old question has no simple answer except education and enforcement by law. Unfortunately these two are not in their menu.

Where’s the magic bullet?  
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/11/17 15:34:29

Thank you Res.1 for responding.
I really appreciate your endorsement to my statement.
I couldn’t agree with you more.Grown-up ”bullies”! Yes. You can say that again!
Somehow, this topic isn’t popular among them.
I welcome you with open arms.^^
What do you say posting here if you have any ideas?

Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/11/17 15:47:28

日本人なのに何故に英語で書き込み?
わけわからん。
みんな無視しようぜー  
Res.4 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/11/17 18:49:42

Don’t make me laugh Res.3; I can’t help myself laughing at you.
This is exactly what we’re talking about “Teemed with Fools”, and you don’t even know it. I want you (Res.3) to read this post very carefully.

What can we do to stop this childish and bully behavior without given them education and enforce by law?
My only option is simply call them “Bully the Kids”.
Oh well, that’s life, isn’t it?
Miles to go before sleep.

Res.5 by おれおれ from バンクーバー 2004/11/17 22:03:23

こういう人がよくわからん。 しかもなんで英語?自分はお前らとは違う!みたいに言ってるし。バカじゃん。

And the lack of consistency... Sure, things like this we should always keep in mind, but you’re just being an asshole. But be happy, looks like you have a friend now :)  
Res.6 by Res.5へ from バンクーバー 2004/11/17 23:03:54

英語でもっともらしい事を書く事で、トピ主=Res.2=Res.4とRes.1は他の日本人とは違うと顕示したいだけだよ。
そうする事が彼らのマスターベーションなんだと思う。  
Res.7 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/11/18 00:22:20

Thank you Res.4 for coming here again.
I didn’t expect that you would appear again. And I thank all the people who came here.

I don’t mean to imply that I ’m something. Don’t get me wrong.

Allow me to say this.
”No breakthrough can be made by putting the bad mouth on others.”  
Res.8 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/11/18 21:44:39

しかしこれほどまでに分かりやすい自作自演もめずらしいな。
記念にあげとこう。
トピぬし、 おつかれー
you funny ass hahaha  
Res.9 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/11/18 22:00:41

自身の書いた英文に間違いがないか、
必死に見直しているトピ主の姿が目に浮かびます。
大丈夫。
あなたの英語はたいしたもんですよ。
これが聞きたかったんでしょう?(苦笑)

Res.10 by 無回答 from 日本 2004/11/19 06:02:57

I am not sure if you are Korean or Korean Canadian. I don’t care who you are. However I sense you don’t know Japanese and history between Korean and Japan well.

If you think most Japanese are segregate Korean, I strongly recommend you go to both Korea and Japan. Ask Korean how they like Japanese and vice versa. You will find that Koreans are segregating Japanese but Japanese are not. Do you know why some Japanese in Vancouver don’t like Koreans? Because they blame them for the matter happend more than 50 years ago with shallow knowledge. Edited by the Korean government, only one history text book exists in Korea and it tells history from only Korean’s point of view.

Res.11 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/11/19 23:46:21

First of all, I appreciate your reply, Res 10.
Allow me to point out something.
Hold up, and give me a break, Res.10!
I am a Japanese, a pure Japanese!
I’ve met many Korean people in Vancouver, not only young people but also old people. I didn’t hesitate to ask what they thought about Japan and Japanese people. I was even bold to dispute them. I’ve been to Korea as well.

As you are telling, undoubtedly and unfortunately there have been some hostility against Japan among a small part of Korean people, like some of us, Japanese people, have had them. What is worse, only the small part has been coming up and reporting in media.
There are many Japanese people who like Korea, aren’t there? That is why Korea is all the rage, ”Kanryu boom”, at the moment in Japan, isn’t it?
Now things are going on a new phase each of us, Korean and Japanese. We should not dig out our miserable history anymore.

You mentioned that the history was edited out by the Korean government. That is your misunderstanding. What about Japan, Japanese government? Furthermore, what about us? Do you think Japanese study the history correctly? No, I don’t think so. How many Japanese know that Hideyoshi Toyotomi invaded Korea? He invaded twice,”文禄の役、慶長の役”. Both of the invations were failed and in Korea one soldier,李舜臣(イ・スンシン, became a hero. You can see the statue of him in the middle of Seoul, which is facing to Osaka.

At these two invasions Japanese soldiers repeated murder, arson, loot and assault. Japan developped ceramics, printing and Confucianism because the soldiers had kidnapped Korean people. Do you know about ”耳塚”?

Are these what is so called ”the distortion”? No! These are obvious facts.

Anyway it’s a great fun studying history, eh?

This time I introduced you a person who is really called a ”Vice” among Korean. But there is a Japanese who is respected among Korean as well. If I have a chance I’d like to introduce you about him.  
Res.12 by Res10 from バンクーバー 2004/11/20 01:37:24

>Do you think Japanese study the history correctly?

Haha. That is an interesting question. My answer is no. Than is not the way you think, though. Who puts pressure on the Japanese government about history? Don’t you know the fact that the Korean government has been taken advantage of our history? For them, it is a political tool against its people and the Japanese government.

In Japan, we can freely discuss that issue. How about in Korea? That is impossible. And what is the correct history? Do you think Koreans have learned the correct history through the sole text book strictly censored and edited out by the government? If you think that is possible, that is nonsense.

Koreans sometimes blame for ”文禄の役、慶長の役”. That makes me sick. Those happened more than 400 years ago. Besides, when they blame, they never say sorry about 元寇 happened in 1274 and 1281.

Who is misunderstanding and digging out our history is mostly Korean, not Japanese. You should keep the fact in mind that they have been taught a biased history.

You had better find out why Taiwanese, who has similar history, like Japanese and never blame for our history. When you find the answer should be when you start to study our history more.  
Res.13 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/11/21 12:45:27

It seems you don’t know well about ”元寇”. How did you learn about it? There is no fidelity on your statement. That is what is so called ”the distortion of history”.

The Emperor Khubilai of Mongolia plotted to invade Japan. The Empire dominated countries ranging from China to Europe. One of the countries was Korea, 高麗.

In 1274 Khubilai ordered Korea to build vessels for the invasion. For that, people were abused as labor, besides they had to pay tribute like provisions. As a result, what was worse, a large number of commonalty suffered from and died of hunger. They were also harmed heavily.

It is to be deplored that people condemn each other in spite of not knowing history.  
Res.14 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/11/21 13:08:47

どう考えても日本人が書いたような
英文だな。トピ主も。

> This is what the younger people are lacking for.

オマエもな。

> You know what I’m saying?
> Be a man of great warmth.

意味不明。
理解してほしいのなら
もう少しわかるように
書いてくれないと。

> Unfortunately racism touches
> just every country on earth.
> There are people who face
> discrimination in their day-to-day lives.

> You are hoping to wipe
> racism off the face of the earth, are you?

> Stop segregating Korean people.

向こうが日本や日本人をバカにしたり
差別化しているのに、よく
お前はこういうことを平気でいえるな。

まず、誰でも理解できるような
すばらしい英語で投稿したまえ。

出直してきなさい。

Res.15 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/11/21 13:23:59

>>14
あーもう相手にしちゃ駄目だよ。
ここのトピ主はキ○ガイなんだから。  
Res.16 by Res10 from バンクーバー 2004/11/21 18:15:33

Res13, you’ve got a point. When a thing happens, there are reasons.

The fact that Koreans attacked Japan is real even though they were ordered. Now that you know the reasons why Koreans attacked and you think they did the right thing.

I have some questions. Do you know why the Japanese government annexed Korea and Taiwan? Do you know its reason?

As I wrote, you should study why very few Taiwanese don’t like Japanese and lots of Koreans dislike Japanese. You should study more about history before you rebut my opinion. You can find a lot of history books not censored in Japan.  
Res.17 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/11/21 22:32:50

トピずれで申し訳ないけど、
第2次世界大戦終戦以前って、
朝鮮はいつでもどこかの属国だったようですね。  
Res.18 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/11/21 22:50:50

I’m sorry for my ignorance of history. I have no idea why the Japanese government annexed Korea and Taiwan. I’m interested in it. Would you explain it?

I can guess some reasons why there are few Taiwanese who don’t like Japanese.
They are of Chinese descent. Their ancestories coming from the mainland looted Taiwan and the former inhabitants were deprived of their land. They had done the same thing that we did against Taiwanese. That is why they have no right of having any antipathy against our deeds.

Besides, Taiwanese were slaughtered and oppressed by government of the mainland after the Second World War. They thought it would be better off being under Japan than China.

Last of all, it seems the government of Taiwan has incited its citizens to take the side of Japan for their independence from the mainland.

Meanwhile, some Koreans detest Japanese. Their trauma that their ancestral land in which they had dwelled was annexed and vanished were far more immeasurable than we could imagine I suppose.

These are the suppositions of mine.  
Res.19 by Res10 from バンクーバー 2004/11/21 23:49:42

It is so funny that you blame Japanese for what Japanese did not knowing its background.

Besides, you don’t know what the Japanese government did in Korea and Taiwan whatsoever.

Are you intereted in why the Japanese government annexed Korea and Taiwan? Do you want me to explain it? Are you testing me? Haha, NO.

Nobody can explain it on this little space. If you are really interested in it, you should study by yourself. Asking questions and getting answers is not study.

As long as you don’t know our history, you shold shut your mouth immediately.  
Res.20 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/11/22 05:15:01

ネタにマジレスはやめましょう。

Res.21 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/11/22 14:05:59

There are so many narrow-minded Japanese. They just have racial prejudice. The chances are that they don’t even realize that they have been sneered behind their backs. Poor guys! You are better off looking around you carefully, there’s no prospect that you would find it, though. The only thing that is awaiting you in life is Hell. You can’t be saved.  
Res.22 by H2 from So are they! 2004/11/22 18:04:47

>they have been sneered behind their backs.

They, in turn, have prejudice, just as well as you and I do.

You think you’re special? Give me a fawken break!

I agree that many Japanese are indeedily-doodily racist. What I can’t stand is, you talk as if you are morali-holili sperior bein’.

I’ll post a reply here istead...
( 英語を話したい!thread.)
こっちでも英語勉強できるよ^^

>I have been debating on ”the distortion of history”

More like, you’ve been masterbating on..

sorry, it is a bad joke..<(_ _)>

But, I said this because, it seems you are replying to your own questions.

Also you’re gettin’, they, we, you, I, my, me, mo, ho, mixed up. You talk as if you’re not a Japanese.

One more thing, there is a word for people distort the history. They are called The Revisionist.  
Res.23 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/11/22 19:14:48

>>22

チンポかゆいんだけど、 どうすればいいかな?英語で教えてくれ 、 頼む。  
Res.24 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/11/23 01:48:50

scratch & sniff!  
Res.25 by cooler king mcqueen from トロント 2004/11/23 03:14:44

studyin histori = $$$ ?????
are we in capitalistic world ???
i feel like i still don’t have enough money & time to care about the history, (not even my country’s) though i am richier than those who teach history thing @ any institutes.
自分の事でup up です。皆さん余裕ですね。  
Res.26 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/12/03 02:47:20

一つ聞きたいのだけど、お前は何故英語でスレ立てた?ほとんどの留学生英語だめだめちゃんだから難しいって言って読むの避けてるじゃないか。ばかたれ。
韓国人を差別することをやめることがこの世から差別をなくす第一歩?別に差別してないんじゃないの?ただ、いつまでも過去を持ち出して
ESLの飲み会なんかで酔っ払うとうだうだ言ってくるから嫌われてるだけじゃないか。お前もカナディアンと飲む時に戦時日系人がお前らにひどいことされたんだ!っていってうだうだ言ってみれば?「なんで俺にいうんだ?」って言われるよ。
てか、うざがってんのを差別問題に発展させる
お前のそのぶっ飛んだ頭がすごい。

ちょっと聞いてよトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network