また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
ちょっと聞いてよ
愚痴りたい時に限って、話す相手が見つからない事ってありませんか?
愚痴はもちろん、素敵な話から悩みまで、ここに書き込んでスッキリしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.3470
Sometimes being white sucks!
by ヘロオ from バンクーバー 2004/07/25 19:09:47

We went to the Molson Indy today and had a good time, but what really sucked was despite wearing sunblock, I STILL got sunburn.

You japanese have it good, not as sensitive to the sun as some of us canadians are.

Oh well, at least I got some nice pictures and videos of the event.

Res.1 by H2 from ・・・・・・ 2004/07/25 20:03:45

So, what’s your point?
Your neck’s red?  
Res.2 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/07/25 20:32:04

i dont get it either...... some Japanese sunburn and not all Canadians are white. I hate it when people think that all Canadians are ”white”. There are also Asian-Canadians, African-Canadians, Indo- Canadians and so on so forth.

lets think about that before generalizing.  
Res.3 by ヘロオ from バンクーバー 2004/07/26 08:55:40

Sorry, i’ll repeat the part where I said ”some of us”. I dont remember saying all canadians were white. I think you 2 have some issues with hate management - your reading too much into something that isnt there.  
Res.4 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/07/26 09:51:08

you clearly meant to say that all canadians are white! im sorry but look at the context in which YOU said ”You japanese have it good, not as sensitive to the sun as some of us canadians are.” I mean, you are caucasian....right? If you were Asian Candadian, African Canadian or Indo Canadian.....you would ”have it good”. So maybe I have a hate issue but you also need to properly express yourself in a way that people wouldnt find offensive. I have an issue with people who say and think that Canadian’s are automatically caucasian and Japanese people or anyone else who isnt caucasian are not. Like you have the right to express YOURSELF, SO DO I.  
Res.5 by H2 from Richmond 2004/07/26 20:19:01

>your reading too much into something that isn’t there.

I do believe, you didn’t mean to be prejudice or offend us Japanese.
That said however, clearly I wasn’t the only one who was offended or at least didn’t find your comment funny.
Offending others without realizing it, is the true definition of the racial bias and the prejudice, Dude.

Res.6 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/07/26 22:09:13

on top of that......look at the title ”sometimes being white sucks!” you have insulted your OWN RACE.  
Res.7 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/07/27 10:44:59

>You japanese have it good, not as sensitive to the sun as some of us canadians are.

ってか日本のサンブロック使ってからいいなよ。  
Res.8 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/07/27 12:16:54

What makes you think Japanese don’t get sunburn?

I get sunburn just as easily, or worse than many white people do, even when I’m wearing sunblock. It has nothing to with race, and has more to do with each person’s skin tone.

Anyway, I hope you had a fun at the Indys. I watched F1 once and it was way too loud for me. Not to mention the fact I couldn’t tell how the race was going at all.  
Res.9 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/07/27 20:10:37

サンブロックの塗り方が足りないから焼けるんです。  
ちょっと聞いてよトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network