また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
ちょっと聞いてよ
愚痴りたい時に限って、話す相手が見つからない事ってありませんか?
愚痴はもちろん、素敵な話から悩みまで、ここに書き込んでスッキリしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.3404
Bitch!!
by hana from バンクーバー 2004/07/14 03:09:34

I met a girl though jp.canada but she was such a bitch!! At first, I thought she was pretty nice and I was very happy to hang out with her because I was very lonely in this country. She is so selfish and when she decides to not talk to anyone, she really doesn’t. She can’t think other people’s feeling and she doesn’t know the word ”Forgiveness”. I just can’t stand her anymore.

Res.1 by USA from 無回答 2004/07/14 06:27:07

May I ask you if you are a girl? Are you a guy? What made her decide not to talk to you anymore? Remember what you did while you were with her. You say she doesn’t even try to understand your feelings, right? But you might have done something to annoy her. ”Forgiveness” is for people who are feeling so bad and are to apologize for something they did to him or her.

Hope you find your solution on yourself. Everybody must be humble and modest before getting to be offended. Calm down and you may find your faults. Don’t feel stress in Canada. You’re not in Japan now. Enjoy your stay. Good luck.  
Res.2 by maybe from バンクーバー 2004/07/15 02:38:10

you are so ugly so she didn@t enjoy hanging out with you.  
Res.3 by Hello [at work] from 無回答 2004/07/15 11:22:51

hana, I met some people from here, some are really really nice people, but some are terrible!

this is the chance you take when you meet people offline.

but if you decide never to meet others again, it is unfortunate, because those few great people you will never meet!

Keep trying!

cdn_2004@hotmail.com  
ちょっと聞いてよトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network