また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
ちょっと聞いてよ
愚痴りたい時に限って、話す相手が見つからない事ってありませんか?
愚痴はもちろん、素敵な話から悩みまで、ここに書き込んでスッキリしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.2734
curious white canadain
by iceman from バンクーバー 2004/02/16 04:58:16

I was wondering if all you Japanese girl’s could give me advice on how to deal with a japanese wife. example her moods, insecurities and obsession with having sex with canadians. I am a white canadain with a new japanese bride.

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/02/16 08:04:58

Umm, i have one question though. Haven’t you guys gone out long enough to kwno each other well before getting married? I thought it was sorta funny that you are still not too sure how to deal with your newly wed wifey.

Well, but i guess i was like that too when I first got married. (Oh BTW I’m a japanese girl)
Well, I don’t know what to tell you since I don’t really know your wife, but I can tell you maybe one thing. Be really really sensitive. Most of the Japanese girls are pretty shy especially when their English isn’t really perfect yet.. So she might just keep her feelings inside and not tell you how she really feels. That’s probably causing her moodiness and all. So don’t just think she hates you or she’s boring or something. Maybe she’s fighting with her incapability of not being able to speak English. But if you still love the person who she is and if she’s the girl you married, be patient and maybe try to listen to what she’s trying to say.

Oh yeah, all the girls are insecure. No matter where they are from! Keep telling her how much you love her! I was like that before, keep thinking that I’m not good enough, blah blah blah, but my husband tells me how much he loves me, how much he needs me, how beautiful I am, etc etc etc.. Now I’m a real confident woman, (I think..)
So i guess that’s the only way to bring up the woman’s confidence.
That’s all i can say now..Ican’t think of anything else.
Anyhow, good luck! If the love between you guys are real, everything will work out in the end.  
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/02/16 12:09:47

It’s funny that you don’t know how to deal with your own wife.... All japanese girls are not the same. Some people can’t speak English well so that you might think they are shy, or insecure. But some people are very talkative and bright even though they don’t speak the perfect English. I think the moodness and insecurity of your wife is her personality or she might have some problems. She might have the communication problem with you because of her English or her lack of communication ability, she might be shy, might be worried about living in Canada, or her job, money, etc.....

Even men tell girls how much they love their wives, how beautiful they are, some girls still have insecurites. It’s not the only case of Japanses girls, canadian girls have the same problem, ”insecurities”. You know that.

Does your wife have the obsession with having sex with canadians?? I don’t clearly understand what are you trying to say, but if she likes to have sex with you, it means she loves you and she loves to have sex with you. Good for you!

I think it is not uncommon that many newly weds have some problems. When two people started living together, it’s not only the fun things. You have to get through a lot of stuffs with your wife. Every time you get through the problem with your wife, the bond with your wife must be tighter and tigher. I got through many problems with my husband...Once it was the really tough time....but we are still together and I really appreciate that my husband is always with me and loves me.  
Res.3 by あ〜ほ〜や〜な〜 from 無回答 2004/02/16 14:32:30

そんなん、自分でfigure outせえっつ〜の。
アホちゃうかいのう〜。  
Res.4 by iceman from バンクーバー 2004/02/16 18:55:53

First of all thankyou for your comments, as for my wife english it is as good as any canadian friend that I have. So I dont understand how her ability to communicate with me would contribute to her insecuritities. So I was wondering why you all would just think she can not speak english or communcate with me very well!!!  
Res.5 by do you speak Japanese? from 無回答 2004/02/16 19:59:13

I could try to give you some tips. My husband is a Canadian and is really nice. I like him very much because he is very royal and never hides anything from me (as far as I know,,,). He does not say any dirty jokes. He is really nice to his parents, which gives me some hints he’ll be a good dad in the future. He is not that rich, but, he never forgets important dates, like Valentine and birthday, and gives me small presents from time to time. He is also very punctual to time. So, I never had any frustration about his time managements.

You may not need to do anything special. But, you may need to stop some bad habits that she does not like (if you have any). Women see men’s attitude not only towards them but also their attitude towards other people. So, just be consistent (do not be double-faced).
Finally, I am telling you---that you may need to be more ”ma-me (pronounce like ma-may and means bean,). Let’s say.... dedicate to her and focus on loving her.

I hope those are helpful to you. (confusing?? good luck!)

P.S. You should tell your wife that you want to be more ”ma-me” and ask her how you can be that. She would love it.  
Res.6 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/02/17 00:25:05

>on how to deal with a japanese wife. example her moods, insecurities and obsession with having sex with canadians.

PLEASE stop talking like this.
I agree with Res2.

Res.7 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/02/17 02:08:34

make her sexually satisfied, that all you need to do  
Res.8 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/02/17 20:23:19

Don’t see the point of asking for advice here... if she speaks English as well as your Canadian friends, simply talk with her. Oh, please don’t tell us you can’t...  
Res.9 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/02/18 22:24:44

>>So I was wondering why you all would just think she can not speak english or communcate with me very well!!!  

So why you don’t know what your wife trying to say? Why you don’t understand your wife’s mind? Why do don’t know her sexaul desire? Why don’t you discuss her?

Are you a real hasband? It sounds like you has just met her yesterday...You don’t know what to do and wrote your comments here. Are you OK? You seem like a teenage boy....  
Res.10 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/02/20 00:01:38

馬鹿みたい。完璧にすべてうそでしょ。  
ちょっと聞いてよトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network