このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
ちょっと聞いてよ
愚痴りたい時に限って、話す相手が見つからない事ってありませんか?
愚痴はもちろん、素敵な話から悩みまで、ここに書き込んでスッキリしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.2435
is there any japanese girl who has canadian girlfreind?
by guy from korea from 無回答 2003/12/16 16:13:02

Hi everyone, I am a guy from korea and have a question for you guys, especially japanese girls.
I think japanese girl are famous for sleeping around with white guys.
I see lots of japanese girl with white guy on the street like Robson.
They all look being proud for having canadian boyfriend, which is funny.
Anyway, the thing is, I have never seen J-girl with canadian girl!
Why is this?
I mean how can they make canadian boyfriend although they can not even make a canadian friend!
I really need explaination from you japanese people about this mystery.

Res.1 by guy from korea from 無回答 2003/12/16 16:18:29

here are some picture J-gril having fun with white people

http://www.tokyosw.net/en/venus/gallery.php

I personally think many Japanese girl have smothing wrong with brain structure.  
Res.2 by haihai from バンクーバー 2003/12/16 18:56:57

Yes, I do have some Canadian girlfriend. Don’t worry about us. Mind yourself ! You never seen J-girl with canadian girl ? Open your eyes. How would you find out wether the girl is CANADIAN or not just by looking ?  
Res.3 by お前は誰だ? from バンクーバー 2003/12/16 19:37:56

To the idiot who wrote this:

I do not usually respond to any of these messages on this board as I just read them from time to time. I cannot however overlook your ignorant comment about one particular group of people. It is pure discrimination and a form of racism. I am deeply disturbed by your comment and I am determined to find out who you are with every power I’ve got and with all the support I’ve got from others. You have no idea what you got yourself into.

Your comment is only based on your silly personal observation or imagination. Have you even conducted any type of scientific research to back up your statements? NO.
You do not need any explanation from anyone because you wrote this stupid comment because of one of or all of the following reasons:
- You are just a bitter person who has no life.
- You are jealous and envious.
- You want to have a Japanese girlfriend, but you cannot get any because you are ugly, fat, bold, or short.

People like you just make the world a miserable place and human interactions unbearable. You are nothing but the waste of the space, and the disease of human race.
*** PLEASE MY FELLOW JAPANESE GIRLS, DO NOT RESPOND THIS STUPID MESSAGE. HE DOES NOT WORTH YOUR TIME. ***

Res.4 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/12/16 19:38:59

For RES1,
you have a small dick!

Res.5 by レディスルームで削除されたばかりのトピを from バンクーバー 2003/12/16 21:33:51

再び挙げたもよう

↓前トピ

https://www.jpcanada.com/asp/bbs.asp?bbs=013&dammy=38&from=2656  
Res.6 by あんたさ from バンクーバー 2003/12/16 21:36:09

>Hi everyone, I am a guy from korea and

韓国人じゃないね。わざとらし。

Res.7 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/16 22:30:07

Res5>>

トピヌシめーっけ! 笑

>>Res.37 by   from   2003/12/15 21:56:18

↓こんな事ぐらいで削除依頼出すお前は世界一レベル低いよ! 

Res.8 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/12/16 22:38:03

削除依頼出されたから、
5分後には下のトピが
立ったんでつね。

https://www.jpcanada.com/asp/bbs.asp?bbs=006&dammy=20&from=2432

Res.9 by イエロー from バンクーバー 2003/12/17 00:15:55

まず、なぜこのトピックが削除対象になるのかわかりません。トピ主の言っている事があてはまりすぎて嫌煙しているのでしょうか?
ようするに
なぜ白人男性は日本人女性に近づき
なせ白人女性は日本人女性を毛嫌いするのか

私も街で白人女性と日本人女性がいっしょにいるのを見た事ありません。Res.2さんのような人もいらっしゃるとは思いますが、それは小数の一部です。日本人女性が白人女性に誰一人として相手にされていないという事はないでしょう。もしあればそれは悲惨すぎます。この場合の対象は小数の一部ではなく大多数です。

このトピックに逃げずに正直な意見交換をする事で、イエローキャブと日本人女性が総称される事を多少なりとも軽減する事になってほしいと思います。  
Res.10 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/12/17 00:28:24

↓レディスルームに男が立てたから削除なんだってば  
Res.11 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/12/17 00:29:02

↓前トピのことだけど  
Res.12 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/17 01:45:02

wow... Korean.small eyes...that’s why.make your eyes bigger,look all of the world.  
Res.13 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/17 01:59:39

Res.14 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/17 09:18:10

haha...Res 12. You had a good point!  
Res.15 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/17 10:29:42

Did you mess up your exam cause of your English? Study hard if you have time to come here.  
Res.16 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/17 11:52:03

とぴ主あんたね、誰かが書いていたけどここに来る暇があったらほんと勉強したほうがいいよ。それにあんた偽韓国人だということもばればれだよ。まだ墓穴掘り足りないのかな?

日本人女性とカナダ人女性、また日本人男性とカナダ人女性が一緒にいるのを見たことないのはあんたの周りが英語ができず、カナダ人と意思疎通のできない人ばかりで、現地の友人ができないからです。こっちで大学にいってたり、また会社で働いていたり、そのほかにもカナダ人の知り合い、友人がいる人はいます。バンクーバーでは留学生が多いので、日本人同士固まって歩いている人が多いのはあたりまえです。あなたもその一人だってばればれですけど、気づいていないのはあんた自身でしょ。何ばかなとぴたくさん立ててる?あんたもカナダ人の友人早く作れるよう、努力したら?
RES8さんも気づいているように、やってることが見え見え。英語の前に他にも学ばなければいけないことたくさんあるね、あんたは。。。。

レディースルームのとぴが削除されたのはあんたが男だからです。まだわかってない?レディースルームは女性限定。男性がとぴ立ててコメントし続けば、削除依頼があればJPCANADAは削除するんだよ。あほじゃない。男はだめだからレディースルーム。なんで削除されたかよくわかった?

Res.17 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/12/17 15:25:52

トピ主、韓国人叩くトピも立ててる人?ここで同時に韓国の人達を叩いてるしねー。  
Res.18 by guy from korea from 無回答 2003/12/17 16:00:25

Thanks for many responding to my comment.
However you guys forgot that i am korean and unable to read japanese.
So please write in English next time please.
Thank you
Now like person who wrote comment 2, many japanese girl are too afraid to face the reality that they CAN NOT make Canadian girlfriend.
And whenever they are questioned like what i have asked, they just react mad.
All they say is ”you have to study english hard”.
I really hope Japanese girl come to Canada to make freinds and learn about Canadian culture, not to learn how to have sex.

Res.19 by guy from korea from 無回答 2003/12/17 16:06:40

>>15
You know what?
I actually did pretty well.
Thanks to your agressiveness, I could have relaxed and forcused on studying.
Again, thank you.

Res.20 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/12/17 16:41:37

You can’t read Japanese? bull shit! How did you get in here? Oh..I have a favor to you as a representative of Korean boys. Please do not make a noise when you eat.Are you guys all pig? It really makes me sick. But only one thing I like korean boys is they pay me everything.Thank you for invest.  
Res.21 by guy from korea from 無回答 2003/12/17 16:52:26

>>20
I knew about this website through my girlfreind(she is Japanese by the way, hehe).
Now, like I stated below, please do not go nuts. I really do not care about korean guy buys you dinner or not. I mean I can understand you are having hard time finding white boyfreind since you have no big boobs, but that’s not my problem. Please answer my question that is stated abouve.
Thank you.  
Res.22 by One of Japanese girl from バンクーバー 2003/12/17 16:57:42

That’s strange!!
Do you have any friends who come from except Korea??
I wonder why Korean people tend to cling with Korean. If you want to hang out wiht Korean only,You should go back to your country.

and,Give me a break, Some Japanese girls have Canadian female friends. I have some. and I have some Canadian male friends,too. Because I don’t want to hang out with non English native speaker right now. Hearing strong accent English from other countries is not good for me to improve my English.

I don’t care what people think about me when I walk with my Canadian male friends. perhaps some people think about me that I am a slut or something like that. but I am not like that. My friends know me and I know my friends. so It is not your business!!  
Res.23 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/12/17 17:10:49

I have korean female and male friends. My male friend calls me sister and I call him brother. We have kept in touch with each other for 2 years since we graduated from school. Also, my female korean friend, who was my best roomy, we talk about our life, give some advice each other,,,, we have a lot of fun times together.
I have canadian girlfriends as well. I hang out with them and have a great times.
Well, as you said, some Japanese girls just wanna do it with canadian guys, but doesn’t mean ALL Japanese girls are like that.
All my friends, korean, canadian, australian, amarican and Japanese, are very important in my life. The important thing is who you are, not nationality.

Res.24 by guy from korea from 無回答 2003/12/17 17:12:06

>>22
This is exactly what I am taking about here.
You have wayyy more Canadian MALE friend but not many female one eh?
Do you know why?
That’s because those so called ”male freinds” thinks you are slut and gangbangable!!!
And you are the slut, hahaha

Res.25 by guy from korea from 無回答 2003/12/17 17:14:46

>>23
i understand that you are having good life.
now go fuck some white guy to be a typical Japanese girl, bitch!  
Res.26 by guy from korea from 無回答 2003/12/17 17:16:50

Hey guys, listen.
I had lots of fun making fun of you guys.
And i now feel guilty of doing this crap.
So i must say good bye to you all.
SAYOONARA---  
Res.27 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/17 17:46:38

何が英語のテストはうまくいったよ?前のとぴで英語のこと指摘されてboyfreindとか、そのほかあほな間違いばっかしてるし、あいかわらずまだjapanese girl areとかって書いてるし。 japanese girls are!!!どんなテストよ、受けてるのは?womenと onlyの意味は辞書で引いた?最初からこっちにとぴ立てればいいのにばかだね。日本人の友人に聞かなかった?日本語コメントは全部彼女に訳してもらってください。全部。そしてPlease give us your response to all opinions written in Japanese. それから質問も彼女、また彼女の友人すべてに直接聞いたら?英語かたことでもしゃべれるんでしょ?

顔の見えないネットでしか言うことがいえないのは何ででしょうか?ESLにいっぱい日本人いるでしょ。いつでも聞けば?

韓国人もいっしょじゃないの?韓国人女性とカナダ人女性のいっしょにいるのって、見たことないんじゃないんですか?とぴ主。韓国人男性とカナダ人は?なんだったらここにとぴ立てないでカナダ人に直接聞けばいいんじゃないの?

レディースルームでは英語で書いたけど、あほらしいので今回は日本語で書きました。韓国人ていうのもうそでしょ。削除願いにあわてて日本語でコメントしてるもんね。ばか男。韓国の人も迷惑です。

ついでにとぴ主質問です。

あなたはカナダ人の友人がいますか、男性、女性どちらでも。

何でカナダ人の友人がいる日本人女性を見たことがないんですか?不思議です。カナダ人の友人がいる日本人女性がいるような場所にあなたが全く行っていないだけでしょう。大学、カレッジや職場で友人を作っている人はいます。私もいますが、あなたはバンクーバーに住んでいるんでしょう?ESLでもカナダ人の友人がいる人はいるかもしれませんが、少ないかもしれません。ESLのことは知りません。

日本人にもいろいろいるし、ほんの一部を全部と解釈するのはなんででしょう?韓国人にもとぴ主みたいなあの男はいるけど、私の友人の韓国人はこのあほ男とは正反対の男性です。

辞書があるんだから、また英語のことでつっこまれないように辞書引きながらなんで単語のスペルをチェックしないんですか?ワードでもスペルチェックできるでしょ。文法も同じ。私はテレビや新聞でも雑誌でも英語でわからない単語がでると、すぐに辞書を引くし、そうやって語彙力をつけてます。特にばかにされないように、何でそのくらいのこともできないの?勉強でバンクーバーにいるんでしょ?何の目的でバンクーバーにいるんですか?What does explaination mean?
explanation!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please ask someone how to use a dictionary.
あほらしいけど、いっぱいコメント書いた。時間の無駄。英語のことも含めて私が文章の中で?を書いた質問は答えてください。英語でも日本語でも結構です。

Res.28 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/17 17:52:53

RES27追加。
なにがさよならよ、答えてください、必ず。最初から自分の言いたいことだけいうつもりで立てたことなんてまるわかり。
ここでコメントをやめたら、「私はばかで、もうここでコメントする勇気はないので去ることにします」、ということでいいですね、ばか男。  
Res.29 by 無回答 from 北米 2003/12/17 19:19:12

レス22さん

I don’t care what people think about me

なんでいいんでしょうけど、うーん、sounds Bxxxh、ですね〜

Because I don’t want to hang out with non English native speaker right now. Hearing strong accent English from other countries is not good for me to improve my English.

って、あなたの友達選びは、利用できるかできないか、ですか?
友達って、ハートで選ぶものと思ってた。

私は今は会議通訳などをしておりますが、英語が母国語でないお友達は、英語を勉強しはじめた頃から大切にしてます。

バンクーバーなんか、移民が多いから、企業で働いてる人もアクセントが強い人が多いですよね。

横レスでした。

Res.30 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/12/17 19:51:19

私もとぴずれです。今働いていますが、カナダで生まれ育った人の発音はわかりやすいんですが、移民も多く、なまりが強い発音をする人はたくさんいます。日本人の自分のみならず、なまりの強さでは私以上の人もたくさんいます。

とぴ主は特に白人のことを話題にしてますが、ここに住んでいると白人、日本人のみならず世界中から来ている人と会話するのは毎日です。簡単な言葉を聞き取れないときは自分でもびっくりするくらいです。いろんな人との出会いがあるのもここに住んでいるいい点だと思っています。疎外感もないですしね。  
Res.31 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/12/17 19:55:01

私もとぴずれです。今働いていますが、カナダで生まれ育った人の発音はわかりやすいんですが、移民も多く、なまりが強い発音をする人はたくさんいます。日本人の自分のみならず、なまりの強さでは私以上の人もたくさんいます。

とぴ主は特に白人のことを話題にしてますが、ここに住んでいると白人、日本人のみならず世界中から来ている人と会話するのは毎日です。簡単な言葉を聞き取れないときは自分でもびっくりするくらいです。いろんな人との出会いがあるのもここに住んでいるいい点だと思っています。疎外感もないですしね。カナダ人でも自分と気の合う人はいるし、同じようにカナダ以外の国からきた人、同じアジアから来た人、同じような仕事をしている人とは生まれた国は違っても気持ちがわかったり、親近感もあるのであまり出身国は関係ないな、と感じる今日この頃です。とぴ主のような人とは気は合わないですがね。  
Res.32 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/17 21:26:46

I’m glad to see you’re learning a lot in ESL. You seem jealous though. It sounds to me you could use your own woman, although with that attitude only a ”bitch” would want to get with you.  
Res.33 by 22 from バンクーバー 2003/12/17 21:57:15

Whatever!

I have some asian friends ,some Europian friends and some Mexican friends. but Topic is here is about Canadian and Japanese. right? so I didn’t say about my other nationalities friends. I don’t chose anyone to be friends for only taking advantage.

however,Everybody went back to their countries. so I tend to be with Canadian now. Because I don’t go to the ESL anymore.

but,you know, I don’t know why many people try to look down on Japanese girls. I know one of my friend had a Korean BF. but He cheated on her. She trusted him and took care of him. However Guys here, They just picked up girls for having fun.

I don’t understand why Japanese girls always accused.and their guys aren’t accused. That’s a mystery.  
Res.34 by あんたはNeoだねドンピシャリ。笑 from バンクーバー 2003/12/17 22:16:31

↓同感。日本人の彼女がいるのに、日本女性に向かってビッチとか抜かす、son of a bitch。

フレンドのスペル、とりあえず100回綴ってみたら?もしかしたら直るかもよ。笑

そうそう、Neoでの投稿も早いとこ削除願い出しとけば?笑

by guy from korea from 無回答 2003/12/17 16:52:26

>>20
I knew about this website through my girlfreind(she is Japanese by the way, hehe).

Res.35 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/12/17 23:06:58

↓Neo?なおでしょ。それとTaroも?(笑)  
Res.36 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/17 23:16:54

トピヌシは今レディスルームで生理ネタのトピを上げるのに忙しいので、しばらくレスできません。  
Res.37 by guy from korea from 無回答 2003/12/18 12:07:49

I had to come back here since so many people responded me since last night.
It seems like many people agree with my point.

>>27 28 29 30 31 34 35
do not make me repeat myself.
I told you I can not read Japanese.
write in english, moron.

>>32
you are not responding to my point, moron.

>>33
Japanese girls are being accused because they come to canada to learn how to sex, OK?

Go make some Canadian friend(I got it right this time!!) J-chicken if you have time to go to KONBINIYA.

Res.38 by guy from korea from 無回答 2003/12/18 12:20:01

Here are some more pictures that proves Japanese girl coming to North America to learn how to sex.

http://www.cocoathome.com/Coco_Bio/Untitled-1.htm

http://www.cocoathome.com/Free_tour/thumbs/gallery.html

Res.39 by One of Japanese girl from バンクーバー 2003/12/18 12:56:40

Hey Hey Hey
Your GF is Japanese,isn’t it??
How could you say that bad things about your GF?? I can’t believe it.I feel so sorry for your GF.

One of my Canadian friend is ESL teacher ,She said she doesn’t like Korean students. Because They are rude!! You guys should learn about manner.

Actually, When I was on the line, They skipped many people and they standed between other people. I wondered which nationality they were. They were Korean!! sooo rude.

In addition, I don’t like one of korean people’s habit, They eat food with sound!! I can’t stand for this.

Before learning English, Learn about manner!!

Res.40 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/18 13:15:52

久々に大物ばか登場ってとこでしょうか。とぴ主韓国人のふりしてるのわかってるよ。ばれてないと思ってるの?自分のことよっぽど自信がないし、逃げごしな態度だね、最初から。

ほんとに韓国人で、普通日本人のガールフレンドがいれば、日本のことに対しても好意的になったりするし、日本の女と付き合っていながら、日本の女をけなすとは、彼女に捨てられたんじゃない。それで日本人のこと嫌いなんでしょ。結局こんな男は誰にも相手にされないよ。

だいたい日本語読めるのわかってるんだから。

If you really have a japanese girlfriend, ask her to translate all japanese comments to English so that you can understand and respond all of our comments. Use your brain.
I know you just can’t respond to our all comments because you are XXXXXXX, moron.Nobody wants to talk to you about your topic.Are you really waiting for serious responses from japanese people? Sorry, moron, you are just XXXXXX. We know that you have no brain to talk with people and understand our English!!!!!!!! Since you made your topic in another room, you have had same grammatical mistakes over and over again. Clever person learns the things from the mistakes, but you are not learning anything. I know you are not clever. Even though some people told you that you were not allowed to make your topic in another room because you are a man, you just can’t understand the meaning at all and kept staying there.Why you are in Vancouver right now? You are going to school, but you are not studying. You just come here often and show your poor knowledge to pepole. Are you enjoying it? Good for you!!!

Why don’t you ask your japanese friends and Canadian girls your questions? You don’t have enough courage to do so, or you have no friends?

I know you do not have Canadian friends. If you have time to come here, study!!!! That’s the reason why you are in Vancouver, right? You just forget your purpose ? moron......you are just wasting your time and money.....I feel sorry for your parents.  
Res.41 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/18 13:37:41

is there any japanese girl who has canadian girlfreind?
by guy from korea from 無回答 2003/12/16 16:13:2

What is girlfreind?

Do you have your brain? If you have it, use it.

x boyfreind
o boyfriend

x girlfreind
o girlfriend

You are the exact man girls hate and look down on. stupid, arrogant, ignorant, coward, creepy etc etc You are the king of xxxxx!!!!! Congratulations on your stupidness!!!!!!!!  
Res.42 by guy from korea from 無回答 2003/12/18 13:53:03

ばーか、俺は日本人だ!韓国人のふりして悪いか!俺は韓国人も日本人女も嫌いだ!ごちゃごちゃいうな!  
Res.43 by guy from korea from 無回答 2003/12/18 14:22:34

>>42
who are you?

>>41
pointless sentenses.
You are not responding to any of point that I made.
I think i said this many times but let me repeat.
DO NOT GO NUTS JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THE FACT.

>>40
You can blame on my English or call me as moron as much as you want.
But that does not change the fact that Japanese girl fucks around in Canada without having Canadian friend,does’t?
Now I do not need to ask any Japanese gil or Canadian about this issue because this is the FACT.
I even posted many pictures proving that.All I wanna hear from you guys is reason or cause of this fact.
Now If you have any opposion, prove it.
Making up bullshit story does not make your argument valid.

I know you are Fucking pissed off with me because I am so fucking right, right?(sorry)

>>39
do not worry.
I am nice guy in front of her and she likes me a lot.
She does not know I hate japanese girl so much  
Res.44 by guy from korea from 無回答 2003/12/18 14:28:25

The website posted below is created by English teacher in Japan.
You japanese girl should read it for yourself.
They think you girls are the easiest one on the planet, hehe.

http://forum.japantoday.com/Japanese_women_%2D_are_they_as_easy_as_everyone_says%3F/m_47559/tm.htm

http://forum.japantoday.com/Love%2C_Sex%2C_Relationships/forumid_20/tt.htm  
Res.45 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/12/18 15:31:06

moron.moron.moron.

...=U

オメーが日本語にしろや、チンカス

Res.46 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/12/18 15:34:48

>>39
do not worry.
I am nice guy in front of her and she likes me a lot.
She does not know I hate japanese girl so much  

自分の顔をごらんよ!性格ブサがにじみ出てるよ!MORON!(Laughter)  
Res.47 by 無回答 from トロント 2003/12/18 15:40:14

>hehe.

あら〜、Taroさん。  
Res.48 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/12/18 15:49:16

残念だったね。↓日本人のクソ男はほっといて、のトピは

https://www.jpcanada.com/asp/bbs.asp?bbs=999

削除してもらえなくって。

ま、カリカリしないで彼女探そうよ!それ、みんな気付いてるから。笑

Res.49 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/18 16:00:20

Moron topi-nushi,

逝ってyoshi

Res.50 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/18 17:11:36

You just keep saying japanese girls are sleeping around white guys. Do you know how many girls living in Japan? Do you know how many japanese girls living in Canada? How many japanese girls sleeping around white guys? How many girls go to Canada to have sex with white guys? Please give us the source of your opinion. Showing pictures is not the proof.It is the proof that some japanese girls are sleeping around, but not all of them. Do you understand that? Give us the proof that all of Japanese girls living and studying in Canada are sleeping around white guys. Please give us more clear, specific proof. If you can’t, please explain to us.

You say,” Anyway, the thing is, I have never seen J-girl with canadian girl!”

Why? I can answer your question. You are studying at ESL school and many students and your friends around you can’t communicate with Canadian people and make friends with them. If you are working at office or studing at University or college in Vancouver,it is easy to make Canadian friends because the majority of students is Canadian, not Japanese or Korean. Are you really living in Vancouver? Why you can’t find Japanese girls with Canadian girls?

By the way, what does Canadian girls mean? I want to make sure that you know that Canadian is not only white, also various races. Of course, you know, right? Do you know japanese-canadian, Korean-canadian etc. Do you think are they Canadian or Japansese?

Are you moron? If you search in the internet, we can find numerous pictures of men sleeping around girls. You can find only japanese girls pictures?

Even though we wrote many opinions to you, you just say” I have pictures,,,,,,pictures” You can’t write down your logical explanation? Why? You are XXX?

Are you teenager? I don’t feel you have the ability to discuss something with others and you just want to tell what you want to say. Why you can’t answer our questions??????? If you can’t answer our questions it is the proof that you are not smart, enough brain to discuss anything with anyone, childish, moron.

Are you studying English in Vancouver? Do you understand the meaning of this sentence? Why you ignored Ladies room rule and stayed there even though some girls let you know that you were not allowed to go there? You can’t even answer this simple question? This is not the difficult question and there is the fact that you yourself just made the topic and stayed in Ladies room ignoring other peoples notice. Please give us your explanation. I think if you can’t answer any questions, it prove you are just a coward, stupid moron.

PS You use moron in your comments, but please memorize other important primary words than moron, such as friend. Got that? moron,  
Res.51 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/18 17:36:44

とぴ主あんた他のところでくだらにとぴ連立してるのわかってますよ。アホあほあほあほあほあほあほあほあほあほあほあほあほ  
Res.52 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/18 17:47:14

RES48さん、見ましたー。笑えましたー。とぴ主削除依頼に失敗って、まだ笑える。  
Res.53 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/18 18:17:34

これと同じとぴを最初にレディースルームに立てたが、自分の意思と反して削除され、日本人のくそ男はほっといてのとぴは削除したかったのに、JPカナダに削除依頼を拒否された。生理ネタも多数立てている模様で、削除したら告訴するとJPカナダに意気込んでいる。一人でいろんなところを荒らし回っている模様です。

JPカナダさま

気にすることなしに、ずばずば削除してやってください。いくらやってもとぴ主はまた生き返ってくそとぴを立てます。

以上。  
Res.54 by One of Japanese girl from バンクーバー 2003/12/18 18:36:11

I think your proofs are just pornographies. right? There are many pornographies around the world. not only Japan and not only for Japanese.so some girls and boys work for it to get a lot of money. not everyone!! U have to know that.

and I think You have to study English much harder!!

also, If you are nice to your GF. but your heart is fake. If you don’t like Japanese girls. Why do you have a japanese GF? Why don’t you have a korean GF??  
Res.55 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/19 12:26:40

レディースルームに立てたこれと同じとぴを停止されたことを怒っていると自分で発言してます。生理ネタは同じ偽韓国人・変態男の可能性が高いので女性の方はコメントする際には気をつけてください。

https://www.jpcanada.com/asp/bbs.asp?bbs=013&dammy=9&from=2689  
Res.56 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/19 14:13:32

Yoshiさんが勤めていたcncglobal.comに、彼のフルネームと居場所をきいてみましょう。

http://www.cncglobal.com/
Tel.: (604) 687-5919
CustomerSupport@cncglobal.com  
Res.57 by guy from korea from 無回答 2003/12/20 11:59:32

Hello girls.
I’m regret to inform you that i won’t be able to respond your comment anymore because I’m leaving for winter vacation to Hawaii tomorrow. It is quite unfortunate that I cold not share my thought with you. However I would like to ask one more question to those who disagree with me befor I leave.

WHY DOES’T ANY JAPANESE GUY POST ANY COMMENT OPPOSING ME?  
Res.58 by guy from korea from 無回答 2003/12/20 12:25:06

>>50
I was almost going to forget to leave comment for you.

ARE YOU STILL PISSD OFF WITH ME?  
Res.59 by 都のはるみ from バンクーバー 2003/12/20 21:47:59

↓Sayo−Nara−♪

Sayona−ra−♪  
Res.60 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/20 22:21:40

ばかばっかり  
Res.61 by ↓無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/21 02:29:08

トピ主捕獲  
Res.62 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/22 14:10:28

>Res.57
>I’m leaving for winter vacation to Hawaii TOMORROW

そういえば最近、荒らしがなくなって快適な掲示板になったね。

Res.63 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/22 14:24:33

ほんと、ほんと。こんなにわかりやすい荒らしはいない。RES57でバケーションとかっていって消えるあたりにトピヌシのあほさかげんがにじみ出てる。とぴ主ハワイでサメにでも頭かじられたら、もっと賢くなれるかも。  
Res.64 by rara from バンクーバー 2003/12/22 14:31:22

Hello. My best friends are Canadian. One of them, Jen, is my best friend since high school (over 10years) and the other one is, Carry, my best friend for 8years.

There is no mystery. Simply you are just not around japanese girls who doesn’t have canadian girlfrind.

In this world, there are some kids who never seen the ocean before, however it does not mean there is no ocean.

You must be such a FOB, please think before you comment. Please go to Hawaii and never come back. thanks!  
Res.65 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/01/16 10:12:24

↓でしょ。  
Res.66 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/01/17 22:07:18

今までこんな馬鹿な韓国人みたことない。ほんとバカ。  
Res.67 by やっぱり書き込んじゃいましたが。 from バンクーバー 2004/01/17 22:39:50

んー、
やっぱりトピ主、韓国人じゃないよね???
だって、これ、韓国人じゃなくって日本人の英語だもん。
違ったらごめんだけれどもそう思っちゃいます。
ネっと上では面とは向かって言えないようなホントの気持ちは告白しても、
ウソは書かないほうがいいんじゃないのかなぁ。。。

Res.68 by H2 from よふかし〜ん・・ 2004/02/03 02:12:48

Res.19 by guy from korea from 無回答 2003/12/17 16:6:40

>>15
>You know what?
I actually did pretty well.
Thanks to your agressiveness, I could have relaxed and forcused on studying.
Again, thank you.

Not with your English, you didn’t!..lol
Or was it an elementary school English test? Then you are pretty smart...lofl

>It seems like many people agree with my point.

って事は日本語しっかり読めてるじゃないか?馬鹿野郎!

You know what? I had Korean girlfriends before.. That’s gotta piss you off.

I see many Korean girls with whites in Vanc. It’s all the same moron.

One thing for sure tho, their English will improve much faster than yours.. lofl

And would you kindly explain those Korean Hookers by the US mil. base?
What was their name again? Assuming you really are the Korean loser FOB.

・・って奴日本人だったら韓国の人に悪いな・・ごめんなさぁ〜い。

割烹亭君かな?それとも、けんしろうくん?・・・爆

でもこのトピもりあがるな〜、嬉いっす。
わっしょいわっしょい!  
ちょっと聞いてよトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network