また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
カナダへの道(移民申請)
カナダのワークビザ、カナダ移民、カナダ移住、結婚移民、カナダ市民権申請。
カナダに住む為の手続きに関する話題はここで情報交換しましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.3196
アドバイスをください
by 無回答 from 日本 2004/07/17 16:06:25

I’ve got my mind on emigrating to Canada.
But I think I need to learn something to get some skill for making it easier to emigrate. What kind of major is better? What kind of skilled people are needed in Canada especially Vancouver at the moment?
Or is anyone who graduated from a college in Canada and immigrated? Although it might sound my idea is inane and shallow,I mean it. I truly desire to emigrate to Canada.
I’d much appreciate if you could give me some advice or information.
Also the people who are thinking along the same lines are welcomed.
Thank you.

Res.1 by hikaru from 日本 2004/07/20 18:47:39

If you are applying for an immigrant status as a skilled worker, first you want to check what’s called ”National Occupation Classification List” from this URL:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/skilled/qual-2-1.html
You have to have (an) occupation(s) in this list otherwise you are not even qualified to apply for the status, unless you are married (or in a common law relationship) with someone with a Canadian citizenship or landed immigrant status.
As long as the occupation(s) you have or will have is(are) in this list, it doesn’t matter which because you’ll get the same number of points for any occupations in this list (That’s what they say anyway).
So if you are going to school for the goal of immgrating Canada, you might want to decide which occupation(s) in this list you want to have, then choose the school that makes it easier to get the occupation(s).

Also there’s another immigration program called ”The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)”. It is an immgration program designed and implemented by BC government. If you are trying to immigrate and live in Vancouver, this program might help you better. Check out this URL:
http://www.mcaws.gov.bc.ca/amip/pnp/index.htm

Well, I don’t want to make this too long so this is all I can say at this time. You should be able to get the information you need from the above two URLs, and also the entire Citizenship and Immigration of Canada (CIC) website (www.cic.gc.ca).
Then if you have more questions, post them here.
Either me or someone else will help you I’m sure.

It may be a long way but good luck!
(Your idea of immigrating Canada doesn’t sound insane or shallow by the way, lots other people including me are trying the same thing.)  
カナダへの道(移民申請)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network