また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
カナダへの道(移民申請)
カナダのワークビザ、カナダ移民、カナダ移住、結婚移民、カナダ市民権申請。
カナダに住む為の手続きに関する話題はここで情報交換しましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.3022
Post Office Graduate Visa
by AI from バンクーバー 2004/06/11 15:44:28

I have just completed RCA program at college. I want to apply for Post Office Graduate Visa. Can somobody share your experience with me? How long did it take to get visa after you get job offer? How did you explain about your visa situation at an interview? Other people (like citizen) can work immediately and permanent but in our case, it takes time. And do they know how to write job offer or we should use a lawer or consultant?? Sorry, I don’t know anything... Please gime me advice.

Res.1 by あれ? from バンクーバー 2004/06/11 16:50:22

Do you mean, ”post graduation employment”? Most important thing is that you have to commence working within 90 days after graduation day. (it was 3 years ago when I got this visa so it might be different now.) You don’t need HRDC validation but because the visa was delayed(it took alomst 60days that the paper finally fell into my hand), I was not allowed to work until I received the paper and caused a lot of inconvenience to my co-workers. Job offer letter should be from your employer and the information is on CIC website (under: job offer). I don’t think you need a lawer, the appliation process is pretty simple. But make a move! Quick, Quick!!!  
Res.2 by AI from バンクーバー 2004/06/13 17:37:34

Thank you for your advice. It will be hard to find a job because I can’t work immediately, right? But anyway I will try.  
カナダへの道(移民申請)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network