また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
パソコン勉強室
パソコンやインターネットに関する事なら何でもOKです。
協力し合いながら、皆でパソコンに強くなりましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.557
Japanese Global IME [Office XP Tool]
by Bell from バンクーバー 2003/04/06 08:42:37

Hi, my name is Bell. I’m using Win98(English). I used to use Japanese Global IME 5.02 and have no problem to type in Japanese language on Internet Explore.

The other day, I installed Office XP (Access, Word, Excel, Power Point) as well as the following two things in order.

[Office XP Tool: Japanese Language Pack]
http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2002/ie_ja.aspx

[Office XP Tool: Global IME (Japanese)]
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ceed31cd-15a9-4b86-afe5-e77a095599f3&DisplayLang=en

This enables me to type Japanese on each Office application; however, the blue ”En” square which I used to see in the task bar all the time has been disappeared!!! Now I can not figure out how to switch the languages when I want to type in Japanese ”on Internet Explore.” (By the way, my Internet Explore is Ver. 6.0)

If somebody is using the same Japanese Global IME above, could you tell me how it looks like when you start Internet Explore? Do you see the same blue squere button in the task bar? Thanks!

Res.1 by Japanese from バンクーバー 2003/05/09 00:46:57

I had a same problem as Bell.
Please help me!!
Now I’m useing a computer from Canada. It’s a Windows XP.
After download I can’t find language bar. I want to write a mail in Japanese to my family....
Douk Yoroshiku Onegai shimasu!!  
Res.2 by lilac's husband from トロント 2003/05/09 07:49:17

Use Alt + tilde(~)Key.
It will solve your issue. :)  
Res.3 by Bell from バンクーバー 2003/05/11 08:41:26

TO: lilac’s husband

Thanks for your comment! Somehow, the black [En] square showed up when I started IE the other day. Honestly, I didn’t do anything on purpose to make it happened... wired! Anyways, so now I know what it looks like. It’s black instead of blue. This, however, still doesn’t allow me to switch into Japanese language on IE.
1.Clicking the black square,
2.Alt+~key or
3.Alt+Shift
NONE of these ways doesn’t work. No reaction at all!!
It let me type Japanese only when I use office products... I thought this could be partly because I had installed Office XP onto non-XP OS, Win98, but refering to the comment from Japanese-san, I guess that’s not the reason... Ummm. I also tried the latest version of IE, but it doesn’t make no difference so far. Oh, well. Thanks anyways!!!  
Res.4 by Bell from バンクーバー 2003/05/11 09:12:58

TO: Japanese-san

In case you can’t view Japanese fonts, I’ll make my comment in both English and Japanese.

This is a real pain isn’t it?! I know exactly how you feel now... Anyways, you say it’s the same problem as mine, if that’s the case, you must be able to type Japanese on Microsoft Word 2002. Why don’t you write Japanese on Word and copy all the text and paste it on your email? This could be a temporary solution until we hopefully find the way to solve our problem for good... (This is also how I wrote the message in Japanese below.)

はじめまして。ベルと申します。
同じ症状でお困りとか。本当に参りますよね……。
ただ、私と全く同じ状態ということでしたら、Wordで日本語は打てるわけですよね?でしたら、非常に面倒ではありますが、そこに日本語を打って、全文をコピー&ペーストして、日本のご家族宛てのメールを作成されてはいかがでしょうか?

ちなみにWordでLanguage Barが表示されない場合、これまでのバージョンのIME同様、Shift+Altキーを押せば日本語に切り替わるはずです。その後Alt+キーボード一番左上の~キーを押せば半角英数←→ひらがな変換モードの切り替えが可能になると思います。

一時的な対応策でしかありませんが、何かのご参考になれば幸いです。

P.S.
英語版OS Win98をお使いで、OfficeXP用IMEツールをOfficeXPアプリケーションだけではなく「IE上でも」問題なく使用されている方からの情報、引き続きお待ち申し上げております。  
Res.5 by trouble too from バンクーバー 2003/05/21 10:53:37

I’ve just gotten an new pc which is Windows xp without Office xp. It has only Microsoft Works. I have tried to install Japanese IME many times but it’s been just refused. Now I can’t type Japanese on any application.
My old computer didn’t have Microsoft Office either, however it could take Japanese IME so I could type Japanese on at least internet explorer. What’s wrong with this new version?
Do I need Microsoft office? Even so,it sounds there would still be problems, though.
Please help me to solve the problems, if someone know what I should do!!! Thank you.

パソコン勉強室トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network