新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.1404
至急困ってます(涙)教えて下さい。少し困難かもしれませんがお願いします
by まなみ from 無回答 2003/04/09 07:27:26

仕事が忙しくてチャットに中々来れないし、アメリカと日本では時差があるから電話もな
かなか出来ないです。I can’t go to a chat busy at my work and ..hmmm
かなり長いですが、本当に困ってます。至急教えて下さい。 宜しくお願いします。

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/04/09 11:15:23

It’s just too hard to talk to you(?) on the phone or internet because at the time I can reach you,I am extramly busy with work!  
Res.2 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/04/09 22:26:00

I would like to talk with you. However, I am busy with work and the time difference between Japan and the State makes it hard for me to call when you are available.  
Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/04/09 22:27:39

I would like to talk with you. However, I am busy with work and the time difference between Japan and the State makes it hard for me to be on the net when you are available.  
Res.4 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/04/16 14:17:22

I love to talk with you, but i am too busy with my job to be on the chat. Besides, you know, our time is different, so it’s to hard to get hold of you on the phone.
文末を上げ気味に、若い子がちょっと甘えた風にボーイフレンドに「あなたのことが好きなのにぃ」と訴えている様子をイメージしてみました。このくらいクダけていいと思うし、かえってリアルでないでしょか???
*... ,you know, our time is different,... は、時差のことを言ったつもりですが、ネイティブに通じなかったり、ボキャブラリ-が乏しい印象を与えるでしょうか?  
Res.5 by Bann from バンクーバー 2003/04/16 16:00:37

RES4さんのを訂正すると、
>I love to talk with you, but i am too busy with my job to be on the chat. Besides, you know, our time is different, so it’s to hard to get hold of you on the phone

訂正版:
I love to talk to you, but i am too busy with my work to chat on the net. Plus, you know, our time is different, so it’s a little bit hard to get a hold of you on the phone too.

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network