また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
ファミリールーム
出産、育児、家事、マイホーム、教育、…。海外での生活はいろいろと大変!
そんな悩みや情報をこの場で共有して、みんなで助け合っていきましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.3745
FREE RENT! exchange for babysitting
by Anne Harris from バンクーバー 2004/06/16 00:52:29

Canadian couple looking for JAPANESE GIRL to live in our house (FOR FREE!) in exchange for babysitting.(3 or 4 days a week from 8:30am - 5:00pm) the rest is your own FREE time, you can get a part time job elsewhere IF you like.
You will get your own private room fully furnished with bed, desk, TV/cable, phone.SHOKUJI mo KOMI.
MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK ENGLISH WELL. For more information & interview please call Anne at 604-437-8479 (nihongo mo hanasemasu)
Must be able to move in Sept.1/2004

Res.1 by きをつけろ from 無回答 2004/06/16 01:02:46

きをつけて
ココはよくないと思うよ  
Res.2 by terrible job offer from バンクーバー 2004/06/16 10:27:54

Unbelivable! Anne, you didn’t read any of comments that you had received a few days ago. What you are doing is completely illegal and evil. I also can’t believe JP canada is allowing to advertise this kind of e-mail again.  
Res.3 by UR-BS from 無回答 2004/06/16 11:19:58

I think it’s okay to get someone live in a room for free in exchange to babysit. However Anne should know that if something happens, injury or even hospitalized for instance, she should not to sue the babysitter ’cause this is illegal. 日本人の皆さんここの仕事をとるならせめて弁護士への電話の仕方を覚えてから仕事を始めた方がいいですよ To All Japanese girls, if you want to take this job you’ld better to know how to contact any LAWYER in case of to be accused by Anne. Some people are enjoy sueing for anything regardless evedence or proof.  
Res.4 by UR-BS from 無回答 2004/06/16 11:29:56

I think it’s okay to get someone live in a room for free in exchange to babysit. However Anne should know that if something happens, injury or even hospitalized for instance, she should not to sue the babysitter ’cause this is illegal. 日本人の皆さんここの仕事をとるならせめて弁護士への電話の仕方を覚えてから仕事を始めた方がいいですよ To All Japanese girls, if you want to take this job you’ld better to know how to contact any LAWYER in case of to be accused by Anne. Some people enjoy sueing anyone for anything regardless evedence or proof. Those people think that most of Japanese are naive or maybe stupid enough to take an advantage on everything.
Hey here is an idea. Why don’t I call Anne to ask for an interview and I will let you guys know who Anne is. Is anyone interested in this idea?  
Res.5 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/06/16 13:35:14

内容から見るに、レントと食事を込みにしても、お給料として$500前後は払わないといけない。住み込みは、結局上手く使われるだけ。
小さい子供と一対一で一日中一緒に居ることがどれだけ大変なことか。それを家賃と食事と交換??日本人の女性を馬鹿にしているとしか思えない。

日本人以外なら絶対断られるオファー内容だもの。  
Res.6 by ご注意有難う from バンクーバー 2004/06/16 13:53:19

UR-BSさん、ナイーブな日本人女性のために、貴方の言われることを実行してください。  そしてAnneさんがどういった方かをお教えください。 
あなたのいわれる
〈 Those people think that most of Japanese are naive or maybe stupid enough。。。

当たっているようにも思えます。
友達もカナダの生活や文化に触れるという目的で、ただ働きをさせられていますが(私から見ると)本人はそれをただ働きと思ってないところに問題があるんですよね。  そんな日本人の考えを逆手にとって操る人がこうしているんですよね。
あっ、まだ断言してはいけませんね。
この人はもしかすると良いひとかもしれませんものねえ。  
ファミリールームトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network