こいばな(恋話)
他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?
プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.897
keitty, I love you!!!
by S.Y. from バンクーバー 2003/01/17 22:52:52

Hi, I just wanted to say that I have lost the woman of my dreams, and I do dream of you Keitty. I met her in Lake Louise Alb. We had been together for about 3 months before we moved to Victoria. When we arrived in Vic our troubles began full fold. I am not sure why. We were going to get married this year in the spring, 2003. Keitty and I broke up in August for the first time. We had many problems before that but always managed to work it out. The last time I met her I was over at her place and we had a blow up. Well truth is that I kept a lie from her for over a year, not to mention that I was extremely impatient with her. So the last time we met I told her the truth about my lie, she was hurt, and I mean bad. It was in the way I said it. I walked out the door and she followed me, I believe to talk with me. I had nothing to do with that though, I kept walking. Keitty’s anger grew, and with that her hate for me. I have tried to make amends with her but she will have nothing to do with it. She has called the police for my calling her even. I must say that after all this time Keitty, I love you and cannot love anyone else. I miss you soo soo much. I feel the same today as I did back in August, back in July, and in the beginning. My heart is for you and you only. I have made mistakes, I am sorry. I love you.

Res.1 by blue moon from バンクーバー 2003/01/19 11:51:55

Good luck,man.
I can’t help you,but just I can say so.
Be honest and tell her about your feeling.
Losing someone who we really love is the one of the most sad things in our life.
Change yourself,change your life,
change and get better for you and her.
GOOD LUCK!

Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/01/19 14:20:29

You miss her forever  
Res.3 by naoki from バンクーバー 2003/01/24 14:57:19

hey dude, don’t waist time on her cause at this point to much time has passed and there is no reason you should try to be with her. You should move on and find someone who you can devote better energy to. I don’t think that she loved you anyhow, japanese girls let go of men very easily. So don’t waiste your time, find a new girl and you will be happy again.  
Res.4 by naoki from バンクーバー 2003/01/24 14:58:35

hey dude, don’t waist time on her cause at this point to much time has passed and there is no reason you should try to be with her. You should move on and find someone who you can devote better energy to. So don’t waiste your time, find a new girl and you will be happy again.  
Res.5 by penguinsmilin'' from 無回答 2003/01/24 15:02:44

keep trying and it could happen  
Res.6 by mean from 無回答 2003/02/03 20:30:39

get over it, move on cause there are better girls out there. What you said, Cool and whatever.  
Res.7 by S.Y. from バンクーバー 2003/02/06 17:44:09

Yeah, sure we have been apart for a while and maybe she has moved on but I do not think about these things. I am moving on in my life, I had to find a way to let her know that she is my soul mate and that I will not stop loving her. so you can give your advice and shoot me down all you want, it does not matter, there will be no change in the way I feel. The first guy who wrote to me, thanks for the vote of confidence, I appreciate it.  
Res.8 by T from 無回答 2003/02/19 21:14:48

who cares your prolbem. japanese girl is not change mind ever. she is glad of your braek up.  
Res.9 by jf from バンクーバー 2003/02/20 01:18:11

if you really are committed to healing your relationship with the woman, there are many more and far better ways to find and contact her, especially if you dated for some time.

But of course, it’ll cost you, like all high risk ventures, the commensurate reward is there, but so is too the opportunity of failure, and complete loss of investment. What is this investment? Your time, money, and perspiration.

The true test for you is how far you are willing to go to make amends. How much will you pay to even make the attempt to find her. These are questions only you can answer for yourself.

Dedicated words are only of limited value. Dedication in deed, brings you one step closer.

Good luck, but be fair to yourself, and to her, even in your search for her.

Res.10 by S.Y. from バンクーバー 2003/02/22 20:36:47

Well I do appreciate the words you have bestowed upon me, however, I am not actually searching for her. I did not lose her as in I can’t find her, I lost her as in she no longer loves me. I am unfortunate but do realize my mistakes. There is no amount of money that will find our hearts re-united at the end of a long search. She is a woman who has to much respect for herself and I admire that. I will love her from afar and remember her till the ends of time.  
Res.11 by jf from バンクーバー 2003/02/24 12:02:34

This posted page alone, is an example of your time, effort, and indirectly, resources expended in an effort to ’find’ this priceless bond that you have lost.

Money alone is insufficient. However, coupled with the above mentioned, should you invest your mind, creativity, effort, TIME, etc, you will likely be presented with a new opportunity. Better, you may even be able to ’find’ a new beginning.
But as you can clearly see, it will be a heafty investment of everything you have, with, only the potential for success, nothing more.

Yet, perhaps, some things are best left for memories?

But make your decision of which road you chose to take, and whichever future you have chosen will answer, and guide you as to whether it was the one you have been searching for, or one that you should abandon.  
Res.12 by S.Y. from バンクーバー 2003/03/09 13:40:16

I am free these days and feel happy to be in vancouver. There is nothing that she and I have left to do together. she is free and happy and that makes me feel good............
Thanks Kate;)  
こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network