こいばな(恋話)
他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?
プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.634
同じ?
by たく from バンクーバー 2002/08/05 18:23:43

僕はキツイの英語の会話と流暢の先生と言われたが、真面目で勉強したければ、日本語を教えてくれませんか?
でも、いろな勉強しかたがあるので、人の生活がにあったら、Benefitもあるといえるから、僕と同じのような方を探しております。

僕は几帳面で、奇麗めの人が好きです。僕はhiphopとか、electronicaの音楽に興味、好奇心から、いろいろに興味がある。真面目で勉強、真面目で遊ぶ、馬路めでリラックスする!

男か女も構わないですが、もっと同じのような生活が希望です。
それでは!
takkun4235@yahoo.com

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2002/08/05 22:24:13

あのー、トピ主さんは、カナディアンですか?
どうでもいいですが、恋話のコーナーに載せるのって、それって、そういうのが目的なんですかねえ・・・・?みなさん、気をつけましょう!  
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2002/08/06 09:09:39

とぴ主さん、これ翻訳ソフト使ったでしょ(笑)  
Res.3 by r u donkey? from バンクーバー 2002/08/06 17:33:07

What’s your point man? Couldn’t understand your Japanese. U better study very hard.  
Res.4 by To Res 3 from His friend 2002/08/06 23:32:05

It’s none of your business. I know him and he studies Japanese very hard. You should not have said like that. Remember when you started learning English. You’d better know if somebody say to you ”You’d better study English hard” Hey Taku, don’t be dissapointed, but I think you should’nt put this up to here.  
Res.5 by To res4 and Taku from バンクーバー 2002/08/07 11:02:59

I agree with you.Res3’s comment is kind of mean but I think that Taku shouldn’t put this up to here.
Well Taku ,I can correct your Japanese.
僕は流暢な英語が話せ、厳しい英会話の先生と言われています。真面目に英語を勉強したい人がいたら、教えますが、その代わりに僕に日本語を教えてくれませんか?勉強の仕方は色々あるし、人それぞれの生活にあったBenefitもあると思いますが、僕と同じような考えをもっている方を探しています。
僕は几帳面で、綺麗めの人が好きです。音楽はHiphopやElectoronocaが好きで、好奇心旺盛なので色々な事に興味が持てます。真面目に勉強、真面目に遊び、真面目にリラックスします!
性別は問いませんが、僕に似た生活をしている人が希望です。
それでは!
How’s that? Little bit better?
Good luck!
One more thing,I know someone who is beautiful and wanna study english very hard.  
Res.6 by taku from バンクーバー 2002/08/07 22:52:35

Dear Res 3,4. Thank you!
The correction helps me a lot.
I put up posts here because I thought that I would get the most responses, good or bad. I’m not sure if I’m right or not, but people that read my posts should be more passionate, and responsive. Those of you who know me already know how I meet people, so I think it’s funny to read what is beyond some people’s comprehension. Of course, I understand their scepticism. Nonetheless, I don’t mind if I meet guy or girl from this site, but I look for ONLY Japanese in Vancouver that are ambitious and level-minded people, who are cool, fun, and playful. Is there another place more passionate than JProom+love topics?! Perhaps my Japanese translation wasn’t too good. But I’m sure that some readers here are the cool people I’m looking for, otherwise, they wouldn’t have come to Canada. Anyway, Thanks for the replies.  
こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network