こいばな(恋話)
他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?
プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.2986
iam Looking for japanese girl friend
by Mike from 無回答 2005/02/22 07:44:17

iam 30 years old , single , good looking , living in vancouver by myself , just one month ago i broke up with my japanese girl friend .
if you are interested about me please send me mail
asgariha@hotmailcom

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/02/22 11:11:06

So manyway Mike what kind girl you like? You sad yorself「I’m good looking」...really? How good you are?What you do? and Why you want japanese girl?  
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2005/02/22 14:08:06

can i shit here please  
Res.3 by 無回答 from 無回答 2005/02/22 14:33:32

Hello, Nice to meet you Mike Yeng.  
Res.4 by Micky from 無回答 2005/02/24 19:52:57

I am looking for 30yrs old single good looking guy.
Mike, do you want to start off with me as a gay friend.I can suck pretty good.  
Res.5 by mr. mr. from トロント 2005/02/24 20:38:55

Hi Mike,

I just read your message, and had to respond right away. I feel sorry for you, but judgeing by the responses you’ve got so far I am sure lots of hot single women will respond soon, it’s just a matter of time.I can relate though buddy, when i broke up with my girlfriend the very first thing i did was get on the internet and start looking for a new girlfriend (as long as they were Japanese and desperate). If all else fails try Res. 5. He sounds cute. I think i saw him at club twist on the weekend.

Maybe you can get a cyber girlfriend. If all else fails try Res 5.  
Res.6 by mario van peebles from トロント 2005/02/24 20:43:16

Hi Mike,

I just read your message, and had to respond right away. I feel sorry for you, but judgeing by the responses you’ve got so far I am sure lots of hot single women will respond soon, it’s just a matter of time.I can relate though buddy, when i broke up with my girlfriend the very first thing i did was get on the internet and start looking for a new girlfriend (as long as they were Japanese and desperate). If all else fails try Res. 4. He sounds cute. I think i saw him at club twist on the weekend dancing to progressive house.

p.s. try res 4.  
Res.7 by 19歳 from バンクーバー 2005/02/24 21:08:54

こんな日本人が書いたって明らかに分かる文章を出されると笑っちゃうよね。白人だったら小学生の方が上手い文章書けるよ(笑)  
Res.8 by yumi from バンクーバー 2005/03/07 22:07:48

I’m japanese girl!!
I’m24yeas old.I’m not good at speak english,but Iwant to your friend!!  
こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network