各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
こいばな(恋話)
他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?
プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.2584
Why do JP girls go out with just JP guys?
by curious!! from バンクーバー 2004/09/14 02:37:46

Dear,
At first, I don’t need to listen to stupid reply so please write down your opinion about that...I would like to get diffirent answers from many people if that possible....
My question again is why do JP girls date only JP guys? I mean the samething for guys.

some people are going to say we understand each other easily. It’s true but did you forget your goal of coming to Canada?

Love doesn’t know your language or my even mine, Love never recognize nationalities as well.....get yourself out of your culture and everything which you grew up with. Honestly, most JP guys aren’t kind enough to their lover but in other words, they’re friendly to others!!!!

Sorry if that bothered anyone but the site is always open to ask & answer.

Truly,

Res.1 by you r ignorant from バンクーバー 2004/09/14 11:09:58

it is one’s freedom to choose who to go out with. if a japanease girl choses to go out with a japanease guy, then that is her decision. it is respectable for people to keep thier cultre,especially when societies are influenced by north american culture. everyone has different reasons why he/she is in canada, but WHY DO WE NEED TO MAKE CANADIAN GIRL/BOYFRIEND just because we are in canada? to just have sex with a guy like you and be dumped?you know, just because we are in canada, it doesn’ mean we have lost japanease cilture. after i came to canada. i have realized how beautiful japanease culture is/was.to me, your suggestion is childish and ignorant.my boyfriend is japanease and i am proud of it. do not look japanease girls as sex commodities. we are not here to have sex with canadian geeks!  
Res.2 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/09/14 17:52:09

I agree to res1.  
Res.3 by curious!! from バンクーバー 2004/09/15 03:43:22

You are ignorant, thanks for your reply.Your start was good but try to not hide your rudeness next time...
I’m not a Canadian but I’ll proud of that when I become a Canadian oneday.

You said,(just because we are in canada? to just have sex with a guy like you and be dumped?) I like this comment,why?you think yourself smart now because you’re dating a JP guysss!!! you might be smarter than him but not SMART.
Can you tell me how can I see the JP culture in Vancouver?
cheating,having condoms in the pocket,the pictures of the ugliest hair style of JP guys and their clothes,the two-faced you guys have and so on...
You said, (we are not here to have sex with canadian geeks)!!!!
the correct sentence that you supposed to write it is (we are here to have sex with everyone).
You said again (everyone has different reasons why he/she is in canada)....Of course the logical answer is LEARNING ENGLISH ON THE BED.

Great day everbody,

Mr.curious!!  
Res.4 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/09/15 21:04:20

I don’t want to talk a lot though.
You’re kind of misery.As long as you are thinking like this,you have no chance to go out with them.
It’s very simple.They are into cool guys.Not into guys like YOU.That’s it.
A nationality is not important but a character.That’s it.Please think twice
before write down.Just GET LOST!!!  
Res.5 by 604くん from バンクーバー 2004/09/16 01:20:08

Hey Curious,
You sound pretty bitter to me. Perhaps it’s because you can’t get with any JP girls??? Or perhaps it’s because your so damn retarded to even think that JP girls ONLY date JP guys.
As for peoples ”goal of coming to Canada”, what would that be Curious??? Is it their ”goal” to come to Canada and to date other people of different ethnic background? I personally don’t think so and would like to strongly suggest you get your head out of your ass! I think many people come here primarily to learn english or to experience life in Canada. Does that mean that they should go out with someone that lives here? Again, I don’t think so. If you like JP girls so much, why don’t you try to learn a little more about the japanese culture or people instead of putting JP guys down. That’s pretty weak in my mind......which is probably why you can’t get with JP girls. Any comments regarding what I wrote? Bring it!  
Res.6 by curious!! from バンクーバー 2004/09/16 03:19:01

Thanks for replies....but I haven’t got any reply from Japanese girls!!! I’ve realized that the number of yellow fever is increasing...

cheers....!  
Res.7 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/09/17 02:18:49

It is none of your business,loser.

Res.8 by なんで? from 無回答 2004/09/17 12:53:25

They dont just date Japanese, lots of Japanese enjoy dating other nationalities, and a lot of other nationalities enjoy dating Japanese.

I have dated some Jgirls and I am not Japanese.

Race or color shouldnt matter in dating, if the people are happy together then that is what is important in the end.

Yellow fever may explain a small portion of guys who have the concept in their head Japanese girls are sex crazy. They are no different than any other nationality, some are sex crazy, some arent, some are inbetween.

If you try too hard to find what you are looking for you will scare it away!  
Res.9 by Japanese girl from バンクーバー 2004/09/27 21:10:07

I was going out w/ a Canadian guy for 1
yr. After I broke up w/him, I met my boyfriend and we’ve been together for 2 yrs (Chinese Canadian).

Some of my friends became immigrants by a common law (You can apply for becoming a immigrant of Canada after you live together for more than one yr w/a Canadian citizen)

I don’t know how many cases you have seen and brought up this topic, but my opinion about this is...it is totally up to the person.

Even for those who date only JP guys or JP girls, it has nothing to do with their purpose of coming to Canada. HAVING BF OR GF FROM THE SAME NATIONALITY DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY ARE STUCK IN THEIR OWN CULTURE!! They do have many different opportunities to interact with Canadian cultures. maybe a JP guy might have 100 Canadian friends but Japanese girl friend. who knows?

And one more thing, who told you that JP guys aren’t kind enough to their lover? This also totally depends on people. Some Canadian guys might have more sweet way of expressing their love, but JP guys have something that Canadian guys might not have. its just different style and culture...  
Res.10 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/09/28 02:36:39

Res.11 by curious!!!! from バンクーバー 2004/09/30 04:46:47

Japanese girl,
Thanks for your beautiful reply.....now, I can understand things around me but some people always reply with showing their anger so we can’t give and take with them.
Anyways, thanks again and wish all happiness with your love and life.  
Res.12 by あほらし from 無回答 2004/09/30 15:57:03

このとぴ主あほ?
It’s true but did you forget your goal of coming to Canada?
って言ってるけど、ゴールってカナダ人と付き合うことがゴール????あんたの言ってるゴールって何??皆勉強、仕事などでカナダに来てるんだし、縁があればカナダ人でも日本人でも恋人ができるのは自然なことだとおもう。好きな人が何人でもいいでしょ。大きなお世話。恋人が同じ国出身の人だったらだめで、違ってればいいのか。ばかか、とぴ主。愛情に国籍が関係ないのであれば、日本人同士でも、違う国籍の恋人でもどちらでもいいじゃないの。愛し合ってれば。このとぴ主、小学生?こんな感じの文章書く人だったら、日本人女性はよってこないよ。もてないのは、自分のせい!わかったでちゅか〜。それと、カナダ人とつきあってる日本人の女の子はたくさんいます。よく見るじゃない、街で。バンクーバーのどこに住んでるの。

Res.13 by 足がしびれてる from バンクーバー 2004/10/01 01:53:07

そのとおり あほらしさん! よく言ってあげましたねぇー。。。あほらしは、バンクーバーなのですか?
curious!!!にですけど、why is the sky blue? why is the earth round? why do you ask such a retarded question? whhhyyyyy???  
Res.14 by To Res 12 from バンクーバー 2004/10/03 21:18:48

Dear Res 12 (Ahorashi san)

Yor opinion has some great points, but if you wanna tell those things to this guy (curious!!!), you’d better try ur best to speak up in English. otherwise, he won’t undertand even a single thing about what you’ve said....  
Res.15 by 足がしびれてる from バンクーバー 2004/10/03 23:55:13

はははは!たしかに!
That reminds me of yet another point. Maybe curious!!! should learn a little japanese......might help him get in on the action.  
Res.16 by 0815 from バンクーバー 2004/10/04 07:53:55

what are you talkin adout!!
I cann’t understand of you!!  
Res.17 by あほらし from 無回答 2004/10/04 20:51:48

あほらしです。私はこのあほとぴ主と会話する気はもうとうありません。あほ相手はいや。私の言ってることがここを見ている人たちにわかればそれでいいのです。とぴ主も意外と日本人だったりするかも。だって前に英語で書いていたとぴのとぴ主実は日本人だったってとぴあったし。そのとぴ主は日本語で書いた私の文章がわかって、また英語で返してきたんだけど、どうみても日本人じゃん、って。いろいろやるととぴ主のぼろもでるし。まあ、こんなこと書くとばれてしまうけど。

このとぴ主、日本人男性は恋人にやさしくなくって、他人に対しての表ずらはいいって書いてるけど、何でそんなこと知ってるの?だいたい。やさしくない日本人男性と何で日本人女性がつきあうのか?って言ってるけど、そんなん簡単。とぴ主よりはまし。男性が強くみえても、女性の手のひらで動かされてるだけ、ってところもあるんではないの。他人からどう見えても本人達が幸せであれば、どんなカップルでもいいじゃないの。カップルは相性、相性。Compatibleかどうかよ!

あほらし。  
Res.18 by あほらし from 無回答 2004/10/04 20:55:53

あほらしです。私はこのあほとぴ主と会話する気はもうとうありません。あほ相手はいや。私の言ってることがここを見ている人たちにわかればそれでいいのです。とぴ主も意外と日本人だったりするかも。だって前に英語で書いていたとぴのとぴ主実は日本人だったってとぴあったし。そのとぴ主は日本語で書いた私の文章がわかって、また英語で返してきたんだけど、どうみても日本人じゃん、って。いろいろやるととぴ主のぼろもでるし。まあ、こんなこと書くとばれてしまうけど。

このとぴ主、日本人男性は恋人にやさしくなくって、他人に対しての外ずらはいいって書いてるけど、何でそんなこと知ってるの?だいたい。やさしくない日本人男性と何で日本人女性がつきあうのか?って言ってるけど、そんなん簡単。とぴ主よりはまし。男性が強くみえても、女性の手のひらで動かされてるだけ、ってところもあるんではないの。他人からどう見えても本人達が幸せであれば、どんなカップルでもいいじゃないの。カップルは相性、相性。Compatibleかどうかよ!

あほらし。  
こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network