また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
こいばな(恋話)
他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?
プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.2285
Little Announcement to my Baby-Chan
by Will always love you the same way if not More from バンクーバー 2004/05/28 16:14:05

Since we met each other on September 11th, we’ve been holding each other untill today. We laughed, played, cooked, cried, argued & laughed together again. We lived together from city to city. We ate steak at Outback, Korean hotpot on Queen & made gyoza together. We love each other crazy & dream to hold each other hands until we turn 80. When you’re ready, I’ll offer you a life long promise. I’m ready to love you & take care of you all my my life (I’m already doing it now). I want to touch you, kiss you, cry with you, cycling with you (and more more more) for the rest of my life. Lets not stop building our picture album for at least another 50 years. Shall we...?

Res.1 by 無回答 from 日本 2004/05/28 17:21:30

i thought u were my boyfriend cuz our relationship is similar to you.
are u korean? i just thought so, i don’t know though.
i feel warm reading this message.
your girlfriend must be so happy.
i wish your relathionship last forever!

Res.2 by Will always love you the same way if not More from バンクーバー 2004/06/01 14:19:54

thank you for your best wishes. i surely hope my relationship with my angel will last forever. my girlfriend used to smile & sing all the time but that version of her seems to be disappeared for a little while. but i’ll do everything possible to learn how to be a good husband/life-long partner of her. i hope your relationship will go smooth too. i remind myself from time to time that life is not supposed to be perfect. if it is perfect, we will not know how to enjoy smile & laughter anymore. isn’t it? good luck to you & your boyfriend & thank you for your wonderful comment.

ps. i’m not korean. i know a korean couple and they are wonderful people.  
こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network