各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
こいばな(恋話)
他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?
プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.2244
how to pick up japanese girls in Vancouver !
by jim-starbucks from Vancouver 2004/05/14 12:35:47

hey !! want free sex ? my friend had sex with over 14 japanese girls downtown in the last 10 months !!! join the Club house and teach English !! just pretend you want to learn japanese !!!..japanese girls love sex ! they come to canada and have sex with Iranian man...black man ...stupid man who have no moey or future !.. so why cant you do the same thing ?...go to Robson street and pick up up a yellow cab !! how to pick up jap-girl .. be very polite ! .. talk sweet and slow..... be kind , smile every 10 seconds !.. tell a happy sweet funny story tell her you want to learn japanese and you plan to go to japan to work in the future !!! be a sweet talker !! dont worry let her pay , japnese girls have money from their parents to spend !!! when their money is gone they go back to their parents in japan !!!! dont talk about politics or the world . japanese girls are very shallow and they have lolita complex , they like to act like little girls ! they are very shallow and naive ! so just talk about stupid things !! about food , travel , japan ,and some stupid subject !! good luck !! happy hunting on Robson !!! ps. best thing is to move downtown if you want to meet japanese girls ! go for it !! ps. if you want fresh pussy who has not been fucked by hundreds of man then forget japanese girls ! go for korean or chinese girls they have small fressh pussy !! sooo.. small and fresh !! not like japanese they are sluts they been fucked by so many guys ! !!

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/05/14 12:54:49

何でこういうコメントをここ日本人用のサイトでするの?すごいマヌケ。
しかもこの文章どこかで読んだ事あるのとそっくり。
いつも同じ人が同じこと書いているんだよね。
過去に日本人に捨てられたか何かされたからここで復讐の意味もあって書いているんだろうけどさ。
かわいそうな男。しかも嫉み深い。  
Res.2 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/05/14 12:59:40

反応するとトピ主の思うツボだから、わかりきった煽りトピにレスするのはやめましょう。
----------終了------------  
Res.3 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/05/14 13:11:50

白人女性に相手にされず、日本人にもふられまくり、中国/韓国系の女性を狙っても上手くいかず、いい加減自分が変らなくては、誰も相手にしてくれないってことに気付けよ。  
Res.4 by すもも from バンクーバー 2004/05/14 18:29:35

hey jim-satrbacks
oh my god...you know what?
you are a big time loser who can’s find a descent girlfriend because... you are fucking ugly! and you’re dick is fucking small!! I am japanese and I am sure that I would not HAVE SEX WITH YOU AND YOUR UGLY HAIRY TAXI DRIVING COUSINS.  
Res.5 by Vancouver from Vancouver 2004/05/14 21:44:23

its true i agree japanese girls are so shallow and stupid !! they pretend to be innocent ! but they are so sneaky thats why I just fuck them an send them back to japan with a big hole !! i met one japanese girl at library and one at Club house ! so now i am dating two japanese girls !!!....gotta be smooth talker ! i am fucking both of them and they’re both happy !  
Res.6 by hi from Vancouver 2004/05/14 21:56:06

yes its true i agree !! japanese girls are so shallow and stupid !! they pretend to be innocent ! but they are so sneaky thats why I just fuck them an send them back to japan with a big hole !! i met one japanese girl at library and onother at Club house ! so now i am dating two japanese girls !!!....gotta be smooth talker ! i am fucking both of them and they are both happy ! you can do the same as me ! i love japanese pussy !! i cant wait for summer.japanese girls will come to Vancouver !! so much fresh pussy to fuck this summer !! sayonara!!  
Res.7 by HaHaHa from バンクーバー 2004/05/15 01:32:01

what a bunch of dick head...fucker.  
Res.8 by 無回答 from 日本 2004/05/15 08:54:32

でもさ、もし仮に日本人の女のこが軽くて馬鹿だと仮定しても、そんな馬鹿をひっかけて喜んでるのはもっと馬鹿?ってことにきずいてないよね。笑  
Res.9 by 無回答 from トロント 2004/05/15 08:57:22

この英文最後まで読んでちょっと笑ってしまった。こどもっぽすぎて。馬鹿で尻軽でイノセントの振りをしてる日本人のおんなのこに笑われてるよ。笑
書いた人ってどういう顔で書いたんだろ。  
Res.10 by m・k from バンクーバー 2004/05/16 02:04:04

笑っちゃったけど 実際あたってるよね 
みんな私は違うって言ってるけど・・
イエローキャブとは うまいこと言うなってホントに思う
ホントにそうだから

Res.11 by ハーフ from 日本 2004/05/16 03:08:38

前にまったく同じ内容のトピを見ました。Time is money.
誰かがコピペしたのか、同一人物がやったのか・・・どんだけ暇なんでしょう?????  
Res.12 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/05/16 17:12:02

Hey,Fucking man,Are you canadian or
Are you from fucking country?
Don’t come to Japanese Site.
Or If you want to tell someting to japanese people. You should type by Japanese. Come here,after learn japanese.  
Res.13 by 無回答 from 日本 2004/05/17 09:47:28

文法的に大きな間違いはない英文だけど
すごい教養のない文章だよね。笑

これ、本当に英語が母国語の人が書いた英文ならちょっとやばいよ・・・・・inteligence が・・・英語が母国語の人が書いた文章ではないとにらんだ。  
Res.14 by words from a GOD from 無回答 2004/05/17 10:23:02

jim-starbucks>>

you are hallerious.
hope you could have a sex with a decent girl in your lifetime.
G O O D L U C K!

Res.15 by ”Mr Isn''t what I said is more important than who from バンクーバー 2004/05/17 17:14:15

Good job on your entire passage. Obviously, your intention was to release your anger after bad things happened to you with a/many Japanese people (girls or may even be guys). To bad mouth anyone/any culture will only show people you’ve lost either in a game/even yourself entirely. Good luck Adult-Child. Wish you will grow up one day!  
Res.16 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/05/17 20:29:59

レス13さんへ、
それがさぁ、メチャメチャな英語しか書けないカナダ人もけっこういるのよ。
それに、こんなことわざわざ書き込んでくる人間が‘教養’なんて、あるわけないっしょ。  
Res.17 by JTripper from バンクーバー 2004/05/18 02:25:53

Lets put this into perspective.... When I travel and meet people who are travelling most people go to foreign countries to have fun and meet new people, so its not surprising that people would enroll in a conversation club looking to meet friends or a boy/girlfriend, or to just communicate in a language they flew 1000Km to experience. I met many girls when I was traveling and yes they liked to go out and party and pickup guys and they were from all different countries. Is it a Japanese girls fault that your friend pretended to be a nice guy then turned them into a 1 night stand? don’t blame them for that... have your friend go to a free clinic he is the ”YellwoCab”. They may have dreams of getting a Canadian boyfriend who is nice and they can experience Canada more throughly but end up being tricked by a guy with only intentions of a one nighter. Allow me to close by saying in Tokyo what nationality do you think the ”massage girls / hookers” are? they are all Chinese!!  
Res.18 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/05/21 21:02:39

どんな人が書きこんでんのか知りませんけど、結構バンクーバー辺りに居る日本の女の本質をついてると思います。情けない!!  
Res.19 by だから from 無回答 2004/05/22 08:14:35

まったく同じ内容のトピを定期的に立てないでよ・・・反論するのもバカバカしい・・・英語めちゃくちゃで知性のかけらも感じられませんよ。  
Res.20 by ラルフ from バンクーバー 2004/05/23 22:42:16

jim-starbucks! Good for your friend! Japanese girls are shallow and stupid etc etc?... Not as much as you, obviously. My guess you would like some, can’t get any so here you are...

Res.21 by oh mommy from バンクーバー 2004/05/24 23:21:08

Hey bro,
I am a black man with big dick, can you give me your phone, I wanna fuck your mom??? I’ll be nice to her, no politics :)

Res.22 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/05/29 00:45:53

It might be true and It might not true.
Surround me, Japanese girls don’t have sex for just having fun with stupid, idiot guys here. They know guys who want to pick up Japanese girls on the street and night clubs are not nice. so Japanese girls who are wise and not stupid, They don’t go to the night clubs to be picked up. Only stupid, Idiot immature girls go there to be picked up. then I think the guys are also stupid such as Japanese girls.

I don’t want to date with the guy who has no job, no money and no future!! I don’t want to be slut. That’s OK I don’t have any BF during I stay in Canada. I don’t want to waste my time with wrong guys.

Please don’t say that like ALL japanese girls are slut and stupid. I also Know many Stupid Canadian guys live here.  
Res.23 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/06/02 23:18:58

how to pick up Canadian girls in Vancouver !  
Res.24 by ah from 無回答 2004/06/04 06:49:03

日本の女に捨てられたの丸見え・・・可哀想なくらい馬鹿っぽそーこの人。ぷぷぷ。自分の国の女に相手にされないアジアフリーク丸出し。ごきげんよう。  
Res.25 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/06/04 10:13:30

As you say in your post, I guess you and your friend are the stupid men who have no money nor future. haha  
Res.26 by beijing boy from バンクーバー 2004/06/05 13:17:13

its fuckin simple easy to take canadian bitch home!!!!
what u need to do is just buying some beer or a t-shirt to canadian pussy cuz they r fuckin cheap and they need H. u know i have H with over 10 canadian pussy, thats awesome cuz they can do a perfect job.
hey, lets taste fuckin cheap canadian pussy,moreover, they r cheaper than any other countries girls.
gan ba tte
dont forget take ur canadian pussy to ur place and fuck her in the asshole!!!!
in addition, u can do whatever u want to do, u can fuck two canadian cheap pussy at same time, ahhhh, for sure that will be great!!!
good luck jp boys
from ur chinese friend!!!  
Res.27 by I said please... from 無回答 2004/06/06 10:05:18

Dear,

Could you please stop writing about this??

It’s not the right site to express your feeling about either Japnese or Canadian...

Thank you for your understanding

Res.28 by the biggest fuckin asshole this side of Canada from バンクーバー 2004/11/03 21:29:54

It never seems to end on this site does it. Tons of foolish hate and dumb ass comments and oh the degredation we experience is so visible. I agree that white chix are the slutiest girls this world has to offer. Black men do not all have the biggest dicks and japanese girls are not easy whores. I have dated women from all over the world and my oppinion is that japanese and korean girls are very respectable when it comes down to a solid relationship. Of course like in every nationality there are men and women who make bad names for themselves, that is simply a question of self respect. I am a white guy, I check out jpcanada all the time just to have a chuckle at the comments everyone makes. Sometimes there is validity in the posts and other time it is just a bunch of funny pent up anger you vent threw this site. My point is that the guys who say things like Yellow cab, jp girls are easy and black guy wants to fuck this guys momma with his ”big” and I really dont think you are any bigger than I am but it is ok that you think that way is all bunch of bullshit. We call that ignorance which means exactly un-educated in a particular area. Well to say the least, I think none of you are qualified to make any judgement as such about any person in this beautiful world we live in. We are all classified Homo erectus or simply human. Your blood is no different than any other but by type. The guy who posted this probably done it to get a stupid reaction and cause outrage among the other people who come here to ask questions about Love and it worked. Look at it more like we all have needs and preference, is it up to anyone to say that a japanese girl is a slut or a white girl is a whore? Well maybe you have a reason but it is just your own experience and you could post an ad to express yourself instead of casting judgement based on your bad experience or frustration at stupid people. No matter what you say or do the fact is that interatial relations are and will keep happening. There is absolutely nothing we can do to change that. I am happy that I can meet people of different nationality. I really do not have the chance to travel abroad because I have no time to. I am happy that this country allows people of the world come here to study and work and visit. If it did not I would have no idea about anyone in the world and I would be bored to death. I am not here looking to argue with anyone but there is a point that someone has to say something with meaning. So here goes. The guy who posted this add, grow up. The people, black, white or yellow, should not bite on his stupid words and be upset because you give him more reason to do this. And for god sakes ladies and men, what the hell does it matter about the race? If you like someone then go with the feeling, if you get reciprocated then enjoy it and if not do not be angry at the whole world just be angry at that person, stay focused on the individual, dont condemn the whole race. You never know who you will meet tommorrow, She / He could be the love of your life, do you really want to let that go just because the color of skin is not what you like??? Well if you do you should shake your head because LOVE is the most wonderful feeling we have to share. You dont have to like the words this guy wrote. I think he is funny like a kid, and really he has no idea, most japanese girls are quite shy and self kept. The black guy who boasts that he has a huge cock, well maybe I do too but that is really not something I wuold brag about because most chicks hate guys big cocks because it hurts when it is too deep, I know about this problem all to well. Have fun people and if you want you can cut him up but it is not going to change him nor will it stop him from having sex with another japanese girl. Who cares about his life???  
Res.29 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/11/04 00:02:12

Hey everyone. I’ m a 23 year old White Canadian male. I will be moving to Tokyo in January. It’ ll be my first time in Japan so I’ m pretty psyched about it. I’ ve heard from all my buddies who have been over there that Japanese women are pretty easy and that they love white guys, especially if we have blond hair and blue eyes. My buddy Dave said he slept with at least 200 of them during his year in Tokyo. Are they really that easy? And how do they compare with White women? I heard these girls will do anything for their man and even clean your apartment and shit. I don’ t speak any Japanese so I’ ll definietly need a girlfriend at first to get me settled. Any advice on the best places to pick up? I heard there’ s a street called Roppongi that’ s pretty good. Thanks.  
Res.30 by IceBerg!!! from バンクーバー 2004/11/04 15:29:25

Hey guys I just got back from Tokyo. I was living in Ginza a fashion area of Tokyo. I would say forget Vancouver. The Japanese girls that are here are not as many as in the 90’s and the ones here are not very good looking. If you want a quick sheag ya you can do it but if you want quality not quantity forget it. Tokyo the place to pick up the hot office ladies, school girls, S-girls, and all girls who like white guys you can imagine. Be careful of the chumps they will do whatever they can to cut in on your turf. You know the guys who can’t make it here so they go there and think they are some kinda kings. They are chumps. For a kick I love to take these girls away from them. It is better to meet the girls out of the clubs. Meet them online, or at meeting parties. www.jobsinjapan.com have monthly parties where you can meet Japanese girls and others. When I was in Roppongi I did pick up but the girls were kinda low quality and many chumps and too many chinese or filipina massage girls they will try to take your money. It is a good place to dance so try club 911 after 11pm. Shibuya is happening these days. Harlem, gas panic and this new trance club are good for clubs. Try the 109 building the hot chicks shop there. Shinjuku at night or in the morning is a good place to find hotties. If you don’t speak Japanese make sure you hit the girls who want or have an interest in English and western culture because you can waist lots of time with girls who are not down with this. Go where you are wanted where the girls are looking for you. Try to hook some up before you go. try to place an ad or search http://www.japan-guide.com/penfriend/index_e.php
it all depends on your age too. If you are under 35 clubs, and cold pick ups will work. If you are older try the online stuff and international parties are good too. Also try the tokyo metropolos classifieds http://classifieds.japantoday.com/
or the tokyo notice board http://www.tokyonoticeboard.co.jp/
or the hirigana times http://www.hiraganatimes.com/
It is easy to get phone numbers and emails. Get a Keitai (Japanese cel phone). Then you pull it out and get the girls to enter their info into your phone. Email them then call and hang out. Find out what motivates the woman. For more info on beating out over 90% or your competition go to www.fastseduction.com study it like it was your final exam and use the stuff then you will have great success. It has worked for me the past 5 years and the 4 times I have gone to Japan and here in Vancouver. In Tokyo go out especially along the yamote line just get out there and meet a few foreigers too they will help you find the right girls.

If you need anymore info or the secret to sargin J-girls in Tokyo let me know.

Take care

IceBerg!!!  
Res.31 by IceBerg!!! from バンクーバー 2004/11/04 15:32:02

Hey guys I just got back from Tokyo. I was living in Ginza a fashion area of Tokyo. I would say forget Vancouver. The Japanese girls that are here are not as many as in the 90’s and the ones here are not very good looking. If you want a quick sheag ya you can do it but if you want quality not quantity forget it. Tokyo the place to pick up the hot office ladies, school girls, S-girls, and all girls who like white guys you can imagine. Be careful of the chumps they will do whatever they can to cut in on your turf. You know the guys who can’t make it here so they go there and think they are some kinda kings. They are chumps. For a kick I love to take these girls away from them. It is better to meet the girls out of the clubs. Meet them online, or at meeting parties. http://www.jobsinjapan.com have monthly parties where you can meet Japanese girls and others. When I was in Roppongi I did pick up but the girls were kinda low quality and many chumps and too many chinese or filipina massage girls they will try to take your money. It is a good place to dance so try club 911 after 11pm. Shibuya is happening these days. Harlem, gas panic and this new trance club are good for clubs. Try the 109 building the hot chicks shop there. Shinjuku at night or in the morning is a good place to find hotties. If you don’t speak Japanese make sure you hit the girls who want or have an interest in English and western culture because you can waist lots of time with girls who are not down with this. Go where you are wanted where the girls are looking for you. Try to hook some up before you go. try to place an ad or search http://www.japan-guide.com/penfriend/index_e.php
it all depends on your age too. If you are under 35 clubs, and cold pick ups will work. If you are older try the online stuff and international parties are good too. Also try the tokyo metropolos classifieds http://classifieds.japantoday.com/
or the tokyo notice board http://www.tokyonoticeboard.co.jp/
or the hirigana times http://www.hiraganatimes.com/
It is easy to get phone numbers and emails. Get a Keitai (Japanese cel phone). Then you pull it out and get the girls to enter their info into your phone. Email them then call and hang out. Find out what motivates the woman. For more info on beating out over 90% or your competition go to http://www.fastseduction.com study it like it was your final exam and use the stuff then you will have great success. It has worked for me the past 5 years and the 4 times I have gone to Japan and here in Vancouver. In Tokyo go out especially along the yamote line just get out there and meet a few foreigers too they will help you find the right girls.

If you need anymore info or the secret to sargin J-girls in Tokyo let me know.

Take care

IceBerg!!!  
Res.32 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/11/04 15:53:13

この人相当やばいね。あたしセックス嫌いだっていうの!!マジありえなーい。こんなバカもカナダにはたくさんいるのね。相手にできないわ。アホだねえ、、本当程度低いわ。大体誰でもいいわけないっつうの!!  
Res.33 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/11/05 08:53:43

カナダ人に見せたところ、トビ主も含め英語の使い方がおかしいのでほぼ間違いなく英語を母国語とする人が書いたものではないと言ってましたよ。但しレス29はカナディアン(or英語を母国語とする人)だろうと言ってました。わざわざ公共の場で間違った英語を長々と披露するの、恥ずかしくなかったんですかね。内容よりもそっちが気になる。  
Res.34 by ??? from バンクーバー 2004/11/07 13:51:59

Shit... My friend. I hope you’ll choke on your dick and die.
Go back to your ’hood, jim starbucks.  
こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network