こいばな(恋話)
他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?
プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.1628
What your answer??
by unhappy from バンクーバー 2003/10/17 22:44:10

If you have a boyfriend or girlfriend,you think you want to stay together anytime(everyday)? or you think it is not too much?

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/10/18 10:42:55

→この話題について、コメントする方はこちらへ

Res.3 by bored from 無回答 2003/10/18 3:8:38

I used to think that it’s too much but with my boyfriend now, the answer is yes as long as we both enjoy each other’s company. I do want to be with my boyfriend all the time. maybe because he wants to be with me all the time and I’m kind of getting used to being with him now and it’s very comfortable too. however, I think that it is also important to hung out with friends so I still do that often too.  →返信

Res.2 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/10/18 0:12:27

I have a BF.We are not so young.and We don’t know if we will stay together in the future or not. We don’t live together.but He wanted to.however I said to him when He looked his place,He had better to live alone.I don’t know how long I stay in Canada(Vancouver).because I want to go to live other place in Canada.I might move.He said If I move.He won’t stay in Vancouver.He will go somewhere else as foreign counrty. I like him a lot since I met him in Japan. but sometimes Spending with him is pain in my ass. I want to do something that I like to do alone. and I feel like to stay away from him tonight. That mean isn’t I don’t like him.I need my own time to relax and refresh my feeling. I tried to spend with him for a whole week.and tonight I was supposed to go to his friend’s party together.but I didn’t go.

I don’t know why.but I am a person who can’t stay with someone for a long time together...I am worried about myself that I won’t able to get married with anyone....  →返信

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/10/17 23:31:6

I don’t want to stay with a boyfriend sticking together all the time, IMO, it causes the tiredness against him. anyway, I think it’s more important to make time to read books for my interests, study something, net surfing etc...than using my various time for spending a guy all the time.

It maybe because I’m a single, being busy, but I prefer the relationship wit him having a little distance.

It should depend on each person, however, I just wanted to say that if you are growned up, it’s hard to find time to get together, eh?

your friend,

TORI  →返信

こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network