こいばな(恋話)
他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?
プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.1242
Nihon no onnanoko to tsukiateru.......kedo
by twenty one from バンクーバー 2003/07/08 02:28:39

I am a Asian Canadian guy going out with a Japanese girl I met down here. I was living in Japan for a while and was still going out with her while she was studying here in Vancouver. I guess you could say it was a like a gyaku ryugaku enkyori relationship. Anyways now Im back and things have changed, I know she cares about me but its like the nice Japanese girl I knew is becoming more and more Canadian!! Well it must rub off if shes been living here but her clothes are changing and the mind games she plays are like that of some of my exes from my younger years in Canada!! Im really having problems communicating with her,weve talked about marriage alot and moving in together but when we argue about how to treat each other better more she just gives up.Im not sure what to do.Also I am of Asian nationallity but do all Japanese girls think white guys are Gods?I mean I have alot of white friends but they way they look up to them makes me sick......let me know what all you Japanese girls say because to be honest with you Im getting sick of the way Japanese girls think. Sorry if I offended anyone, please let me know what you think.PS Contrary to what I said I think that Japanese girls are still the hottest and so is my girl!

Res.1 by Fiesta from 無回答 2003/07/08 06:08:37

I don’t get what you are saying.
Why do you get sick of Japanese girls who are crazy
about white guys?
If you don’t like them then you ignore them.
”Simple” isn’t it?
Try to put yourself in her shoes.
You will see why she is acting the way she does.

I am sorry if I couldn’t make you understand
what I am saying.....  
Res.2 by momo from バンクーバー 2003/07/11 21:37:25

I know what you mean, but you should see/respect your girl as a person, not as a ”Japanese girl” first. And you will see more clearly if she is the one you are looking for or not.  
Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/07/11 22:34:52

I do understand what you mean and I am also sick of seeing all those Japanese girls who admire white guys so much...

Like my university in Japan,
there is an exchange program among other countries,such as USA and Canada...

As you can guess, there were bunch of
white guys who came to our school to learn Japanese and at the same time, they went out with our students for a short period of time which was only for 9mths.

So many of them were dumped within 9mnth and some of them had a one night relationship and dumped...

But it seems as if they are proud of
themselves by having relationsip w/
white guys...

well...i guess you understand what
i think right?

I think you will have to talk
with her more to understand each other..since I was like that too..and that’s what me and my bf did.

I certainly don’t think white guys are
Gods...in fact, my bf isn’t a white.  
Res.4 by 無回答 from 日本 2003/07/12 02:32:36

I want to say, I don’t think white guy is GOD! Please talk to her more, and take care of her as a girl you love. And please don’t expect her act as Japanese girl like you imagin.
My boyfriend is Japanese Canadian. He is shortest in his friends. But everyone knows he is toughest. So please don’t get sick to look up. And I’m proud of my boyfriend!
My boyfriend can guss how do I feel. Becaouse he is part of Japanese. But white guy can’t.
So you don’t need to compare. And she should know how great Asian Canadian is!
(I don’t like to write. Useally my boyfriend check, but he is not here now. Sorry if it’s hard to read.)

Res.5 by Rumi from 無回答 2003/07/12 03:59:14

Excuse me, but are you Philipino Canadian? If it is wrong, I’d like to apologize to you. Just I have Philipino frinend, and also he worries about her Japanese gf same with you.  
Res.6 by Japanese Girl from 無回答 2003/07/13 15:39:40

I just wanna point out that not every white guy is a player. My husband is White, but I didn’t pick him because he was White. He never thught that I would be easy to get laid with. I think it depends of people...  
Res.7 by Twenty one from バンクーバー 2003/07/13 20:23:02

Ive recently found out my Japanese GF has been seeing a white guy since I was gone in Japan studying.I treated her bad and I dont think she is serious with him and I dont approve about what she has done but I am willing to take her back.The fights weve had together were bad while I was gone and we broke up many times but I know she didnt wait for me to come back if she didnt care. I still love her and I know I can work things out,she is confused and comparing our fighting moments with this guy swooping in in shinning armour. This guy knows she has a BF and I know if she goes to him she will not be happy she even said so.Weve talked about marriage and even living together when I came back but hes screwed everything up.I know what his name is and what he looks like.Vancouver is a small place, I dont know what I would do if I bumped into him.I have NO respect for White guys that go after innocent ESL girls because I know how they treat them. Ive heard soo many bad stories and I dont want my girl to be a statistic, what should I do?

Res.8 by Nothing from 日本 2003/07/13 22:54:13

Heres comes a white man in Tokyo to answer these question...

First: Not all white man are playboy BUT not all japanese girls are angels. They *usually* have purpose to be dated with you (no matter how money, living overseas or other issues)

Second : When I lived in LA, some local japanese communities help those girls which got beaten/got problem with her husband. I have talked with these groups and they say white man are only in one-third involved! (of course anothers are black) :-)

So DO NOT say only white man are bad guys.

e.g. : Do you like white mouse or a black mouse? (Mickey mouse is not the answer for this)

Man, it’s not your problem. You have 2 choices: Take it or leave it.

Cos I’m now in Tokyo and I’m got tired with dating these girls also... (my info: age 35, single and running a company in Minato-ku)

You still have much choices, japanese girls are not the only option for you.

Love the person you love, not races.

Good luck.

Res.9 by お客様 from 無回答 2003/07/14 03:55:22

It is hard to believe that the guy who wrote Res 8 is native English speaker.
Too many grammattcal mistakes.

Thank you.  
Res.10 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/07/14 04:49:38

レス9>
いや、ネイティブでも文法的な間違いするんじゃないの?
日本人って学校で文法きっちりするから、時にはネイティブ以上にきっちりとした文章書くし。
で、私にはネイティブの友達いるけど、彼女からのメール見ると文法的な間違いが結構ある。
日本人でも変な文法使っている人いるでしょ?

トピずれしました。すいません。

それにしても、このトピ主とは付き合いたくないなぁ。
「日本人女とはこういうものだ!」と決めてかかっているもん。
そんなに不安なら、中国系なら中国系同士付き合えばいいのに。  
Res.11 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/07/14 06:30:07

私の彼もアジア系だよ。
別に白人がいいってことはありません。  
Res.12 by Twenty one from バンクーバー 2003/07/14 07:37:35

Grammatical mistakes and stuff like that arent important, I havent been living here for a while and if I mades some mistakes.....oops.All I can say is I was born here and if you all dont believe me lets leave it at that.I just wanted to hear what everyone has to say thats all, plain a simple.  
Res.13 by du vin from モントリオール 2003/07/14 22:34:54

Do you understand? Res9 doesn’t tell about you but res8, so you don’t have to excuse.

I feel the relationship between you and your girl friend won’t go well... Why do you stick to her? Your thoughts seems to me incredible!  
Res.14 by 美女はどこに? from バンクーバー 2003/07/15 00:24:00

I just do not get why you think particularly Japanese girls are attractive to you.
I have been living in here more than 4 years and currently do not have any chance to meet japanese girls.
Most my friends are non-japanese, but not the girls and boys who are born and raised here in Vancouver.
Some of them are landing immigrants, European heritages,Qebequa or internstional students.
Those people are quite lovely!  
Res.15 by Azz from バンクーバー 2003/07/29 23:05:23

Wow, another jealous hater bitching about white people, what a surprise. This one tells us Japanese girls who are into white guys make him sick, and then goes on to gush about how Japanese girls pop him a little boner like no other girl can. I shouldn’t need to poin out to you that this is a blatant double standard, and you know what that makes you? AN ASSHOLE, you fucking hypocrite. If it’s okay for you to have a racial preference for dating partners, it’s just fine for Japanese women too.

Doesn’t bother me, I’m used to little chinese babies like you masquerading as men, booing and hooing about the White Man and how he always ruins your shit. It usually goes something like, ”It makes me sick how white men treat Japanese girls, yet they still chase after white guys”, when what they really mean is they’re fucking jealous and they wish it was them nailing Japanese babes left and right.

Let’s see, based on my assessment of what you’ve written, you are.... A FUCKING PUSSY. That’s why your girlfriend wants to fuck a real man and not you. You’re probably still good for accepting gifts and free living space from though, so at least there’s that.

Here, I’ll let you in on a little secret of life. Japanese women are not little ceramic Geisha dolls for you to carress with your chubby little fingers and place up on a pedestal. Many Japanese girls are horny, just like men are, and they want to have sweaty animal sex - but not with you. Generally they will want to do it with either a white man or a Japanese man, to the exclusion of chinese people or whatever the hell you are. It’s a hard fucking fact of life, but stop sobbing about the unfairness of it all because you’ve already admitted to racial bias in your sexual interests.  
Res.16 by whiteboy from 無回答 2003/07/29 23:52:57

I am so tired of you whitey hating mofos blaming us for ur problems getting laid. It’s not our fault that you got suck tiny cocks. It’s not our fault that you treat azn chicks like shit. It’s not our fault that they are horny sluts and want to be satisfied.It’s not our fault that we got donkey cocks compared to ur kiddie sized ones. Get over urself and get a dick implant......god knows u got enuff money for it. Every chick knows that all a szn guy is good for is buying her shit......and inventing stuff. When they need the LD (that’s Long Dick, for all you penile length impaired) they go white....it’s not ur fault...it’s the size of ur cock  
Res.17 by Chink-O's from 無回答 2003/07/30 00:01:02

Shut the fuck up u stupid mofo. Theres one good reason she doesnt like you and thats because u and ure 1 incher can satisfy her needs ight? So go fuck some 2 cent hoes or some shit because we all know that the only way u can get any action is by paying biatch! So stop whining and face the fact, ure a dumb azn who has a small dick.  
Res.18 by Midget_Lover_22 from 無回答 2003/07/30 00:06:58

I understand ure problem, but listen, the only way u are going to get her back is kama-sutra! Master the art of the Praying Gecko Raging Stallion! Hey, my boyfriend is a 3 foot tall midget and we are still together because he knows how to shake that thang. Just beleive in ure self and in the art of Kama-Sutra!  
Res.19 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/07/30 00:55:59

give me a call you hurting white boy skaters preying on ESL girls.Only way you can get it man fucking getting your rice fever on, hurting,hurting. You know how to get my number. What goes around comes around 10 fold.  
Res.20 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/07/30 14:41:25

Please erase this topic

Res.21 by Hello??? from 無回答 2004/07/13 15:47:38

First of all I don’t understand why guys are replying to this!!! He was asking for girls opinion!!! Not all Japanese girls think white guys are god!!Maybe most of them. And about your gf it’s matter of time...she needs to grow up.  
Res.22 by fucking white from バンクーバー 2004/07/13 23:42:03

is suck dick,son of the bitch.

MOst racist in the world is fucking white.

They beated the black man in LA.That was the most stupid racial accident.  
こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network