こいばな(恋話)
他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?
プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.1110
debate room -- marriage and divorce
by Why people get married? from 無回答 2003/05/24 11:40:30

I want to debate about why people get married. Especially, these days, so many couples are getting married and getting divorce so quick. I simply wanna ask why. It’s a big ”???”. I know it’s hard to live with somebody, but if they are not prepared to be patient with each other, why in the world would they get married in the first place? After all, is there any advantage other than raising kids together? I write in English cause I want to have everybody’s opinion. If you response in Japanese, that’s ok, too.

Res.1 by こども from バンクーバー 2003/05/24 14:41:23

There are two main reasons why people got married.
In Canada there are social benefits from the Canadian government.
Second one is quite simple; people need to have some kinds of bonds to feel secure in thier relationship.
However, it is possible to stay in a commom law relationship and even have a baby in Canada.
Therefore, a number of couples indeed stick to the commom law relationship rather than getting married.
I guess,why people got devorce is another issue.
It is over-genelization that people’s lack of paitient causes thier devorce.
There are many reasosns to discuss for a devorce.  
Res.2 by トピ主です。 from 無回答 2003/05/25 09:17:38

コメント有り難うございます。恋愛・結婚って難しいですよね。このサイトで夫婦生活を一生懸命築きあげようとしてる人の悩みとか見てると、本人は大変だろうけど、私は幸せな気分になります。やっぱり、努力してしっかり結婚生活を大事にしてる人がいるんだなー、と。きっと頑張っても駄目になっちゃう事はあるんだろうけども。「人妻に興味ある?」とかいうトピックを見ると、幸せじゃないんだろうなー、もしくは、遊び足りないんなら結婚するな、ボケ。という気分になります。まぁ、結婚は大変なんでしょうね。色々と。私も結婚したら離婚はしたくないので、結婚する時は、少なくとも尊敬できる人、そして私を尊敬してくれる人と結婚したいです。でも、そんな事を考えて彼氏探してたら、彼氏ができそうにないゾー。(泣)  
こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network