i’m looking for my baby....

i don’t care the other thing...

i want to enjoy everything to you,,,,

i’m a korean guy....
you will be satisfied everything by me
call me....kobitoyo....
604 889 5497....

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/04/29 07:00:19

I do not understand what kind of message you are trying to convey.
Do you mean you want a Japanese girl friend or just want to do it? Specify what you want to say or otherwise you can not get any response.  
Res.2 by 迷った from 無回答 2003/05/02 09:56:10

Er, can you please leave your message in either Japanese or English please? It is hard to understand Korean English. (Since Koreans love saying that to Japanese people)  
Res.3 by 怒り from バンクーバー 2003/05/02 10:26:13

Hum...

”I’m looking for my baby....” ... so have you lost your baby somewhere? Perhaps you should go back to that place and ask the lost & found?

”I don’t care the other thing...” ... does this mean that your baby did something to you and you don’t care anymore - meaning that you’ve forgiven her/him??
And also, what IS it then that you care about?? You should at least let people know. We know you care a lot about yourself. Do you care about anyone else?

”I want to enjoy everything to you,,,,” ... like Res. 2 and 1, this is hard to understand. Does this mean you want to enjoy his/her body, or what??

”you will be satisfied everything by me”... Are you trying to brag about being rich, being feminine, or....

and lastly,

”call me.... kobitoyo....”... are you trying to insult Japanese people now? Or are you just trying to show-off that you are tall?? Just because you’re taller than some of us doesn’t mean you can call us dwarves, you know??  
Res.4 by うーん from 無回答 2003/05/02 17:42:25

こんなレスを作ったトピ主さんもどうかと思いますが、そんなに批判のレスをしなくてもいいのでは?

Res2さん、Korean Englishって失礼だと思います。もしあなたが“I don’t understand what you’re saying, because you’re speaking Japanese English. Would you mind to speak only English?”って言われたら、どう思います?イヤですよね?Englishは誰が話してもEnglishです。Korean Englishなんて言い方辞めましょう。

まぁこんな大きなところに、わかりずらい間違った英語でトピを作ったEnjoyさんも、批判を受けることはごもっともだと思ってたのでしょうが…

ただ読み流しましょうよ。批判のコメントをわざわざ書くなんて、大人気ないです。

ただの通りすがりでした。  
Res.5 by なし from バンクーバー 2003/05/08 17:31:32

Japanese English って、よく言われるから一回ぐらい言い返しても良いんじゃないか? バンクーバーの学校だと(どこでも)、日本人の学生が韓国人に一番言われるのは、”I cannot understand your Japanese English. Please speak PROPER English.” じゃないの? 自分も発音がへたくそ上に人の発音など批判するのは、韓国人の得意じゃないの? だから良いじゃ。 一回ぐらい言わせてよ。
byなし  
Res.6 by Azz from バンクーバー 2003/06/05 02:22:50

You know they’re desperate for somebody to call them when they post their phone number in the public forum for all to see.... seems to be a lot of that going on around here.

Get lost pal, nobody will miss you. Just like if Korea sank tomorrow nobody would notice.  
Res.7 by こども from バンクーバー 2003/06/05 08:35:47

I can translate what he is trying to say :)

i’m looking for my baby....
>I’m looking for my possible beautiful japanese girlfriend...

i don’t care the other thing...
>I don’t care what other people think about us

i want to enjoy everything to you,,,,
>I want to enjoy not only eveyting about you, also everything around you...

i’m a korean guy....
you will be satisfied everything by me
call me....
kobitoyo...
>>>KOUBITO YO

Res.8 by Hmmm from バンクーバー 2003/06/05 08:50:00

Whatever you do, posting the phone number on the forum like this is not the smartest idea... Just for your sake, why don’t you first post the e-mail address, otherwise you sound a bit nutty.  
Res.9 by i have gf . Sorry from バンクーバー 2003/06/05 10:30:36

so poor....  
こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network