こいばな(恋話)
他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?
プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.1023
I want a girl with a mind like a diamond
by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/04/03 19:08:14

I want a girl who knows whats best. I want a girl with shoes that cut and ah eyes that burn like cigarettes. I want a girl with the right alocations who’s fast and thurough and sharp as a tack, She’s playing with her jewellery she’s putting up her hair she’s touring the facility and picking up slack. I want a girl with a short skirt and a long jacket, dadada da. Thats what I want!!!!! thats a great tune.
Catch me in a store on ROBSON st.

Res.1 by a girl from バンクーバー 2003/04/03 22:53:09

what are you smoking?  
Res.2 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/04/04 18:56:08

I don’t smoke anything, just searching for that kinda girl.Is that O.K.?

Res.3 by diamond from バンクーバー 2003/04/04 21:29:26

I’m just looking for a guy who buys me a 10ct diamond ring ! Is that OK ?  
Res.4 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/04/05 13:49:32

Sure it’s o.k., but I think my goals are much more achievable. Maybe you think there is no such girl out there, or maybe you do not understand the exact meaning. For example, a girl with a mind like a diamond is a girl with a clear mind and is sharp to catch the play, highly intelligent and has goals and has a plan to get there. That is just a brief example of that quote. Good luck with finding your 10 kt diamond  
Res.5 by 今は女 from バンクーバー 2003/04/05 23:02:02

男に生まれたけど、心は女。体も女らしくなって来たわ。mind like a diamondって私の事?
あなたはROBSON STにいるのね。CATCHしに行くわ!待っててね。

Res.6 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/04/06 14:49:05

Sorry but I am not looking for a trany or a boy, goodluck to you and congrats on coming out.  
Res.7 by ah-huh..... from 無回答 2003/04/06 18:26:20

So you think you worth the diamond...
If you want to fool around with Japanese girls,
go to Japan there a bunch of them waiting for you.
Doesn’t that sound paradise?
Or maybe you don’t want to bother yourself to do that.
If I were there and had spare time to kill,I’ll go find you
and fart on you haha!おしりペンペン!なんちて(><)b

Res.8 by ah-huh..... from 無回答 2003/04/06 18:26:58

So you think you worth the diamond...
If you want to fool around with Japanese girls,
go to Japan there a bunch of them waiting for you.
Doesn’t that sound paradise?
Or maybe you don’t want to bother yourself to do that.
If I were there and had spare time to kill,I’d go find you
and fart on you haha!おしりペンペン!なんちて(><)b

Res.9 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/04/06 19:37:29

What the silly story ! You must be Japanese right!Be more a smart guy !  
Res.10 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/04/06 20:36:38

WOW what a response. It is funny how some would accept that I am searching for something a little more than special and others would be so crazy that they would want to kill me. Well I really do not care that you like or do not like this so kill me or find me and fullfill me. I am not looking for strictly a japanese girl to be honest I do not care what race she would be as long as she fits the profile. I am shocked to say the least that some insecure guy would go so far as to threaten my life, death is not something I fear and you look like a fool, especially, after all you are probably here in Canada. I would not make a trip to Japan to find a woman. nice to hear from you and don’t worry there is probably a girl for you out there but if she finds out that you are crazy enough to even think of killing someone she will not be there for long so CALM YOURSELF DOWN. I am not Japanese either. This is very fun to do so lets hear the responses you all have, good or bad. If you want to find me I may be closer than you think so good luck in finding me and showing me you are her or to hunt me down and kill me, HAVE FUN PEOPLE. I do not play games with girls either, NEVER!!! If I like you I will be honest and if I do not I will not play games with you so relax.  
Res.11 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/04/06 20:40:45

P.S. The girl who understands this is probably her, if you think about things from different perspectives you would say WOW and WOW. There is a deep meaning here. Nothing sexual at all. In fact, quite powerfull.  
Res.12 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/04/06 20:43:27

No I am not Japanese, and don’t worry cause you obviously do not understand so that will be all from you o.k. JaNe  
Res.13 by ok from バンクーバー 2003/04/07 00:31:53

What is the reason why you wrote this topic here?
I believe that you’ll be able to find the one sooner or later if it’s meant be.
Good luck!  
Res.14 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/04/07 17:06:53

Hello, thanx for the Question. Why my topic here. I find it hard to meet people cause my time is very full with work and the little time I have I spend out with friends or clubing. Well to say the least, a club is no place to meet a girl, drunk and out of character, both them and I. So I figure if I say what I am looking for, and I do know what I am looking for, here or on another site it will increase my chances of finding her. I must say that being single has advantages, however, I prefer to be with someone. So to say it in short, this way covers a lot of ground work and when she reads this and understands the true meaning behind it, we will meet.  
Res.15 by ah-huh..... from 無回答 2003/04/07 19:56:17

Hey”CALM YOURSELF DOWN” kid. I was (and am) VERY calm.
And guess what, I am a girl and also Japanese.
Now what? You don’t feel like finding Japanese one anymore huh?

You know what? People who are to meeet each other will
meet anyway, nomatter what,where or when.
Coz all of the girls are diamonds.
There should be one or more for you when you are ready.
But looks like you are not.
It is not to find but to meet by chance(again,ANYWHERE).

Well, sounds like you hate me so you probably woud’nt
listen(?read?) to me. Oh, maybe coz you call me a ”fool”.
So ”RELAX” n’ good luck with ”finding ””HER”.

I tell you what, Many of the girls who has read this stupid add
probably thought ” Come back the day before yesterday (^_^)p ”
Do you get what could this mean kid?
See you then(^_-)/~  
Res.16 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/04/07 20:16:53

I do not agree that all the girls are diamonds, as a matter of fact I think that many are dark inside with nothing better to do than try to cut men apart because they have had the misfortune of having a sour relationship in their lives, it is called ”BITTER” So if you are a lady, and I use this word loose with you, how could you fart on me. Oh and by the way, I do not hate anyone and definitly not you. To hate you first must love, Hate is a very strong emotion which you and I have not established, I just find it funny that you came back a second time to say something, if it does not intrigue you then you do not have to look at it. So your world can be full of bitterness and hate but my world will not. I am calm and I have the biggest smile on my face, Thanx for that eh  
Res.17 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/04/07 23:15:19

質問。何で英語で長々とメッセージを書くの?あなたの求めている女性が、素敵な日本人女性なら、素敵な日本語で話かけたらどうかな?それとも、日本人は英語を話すべき!努力して学ぶべき!って思っているのかな?私は、ハーフなので、英語も日本語も話せるけれど、やっぱり日本人と話す時は、日本語で話すけどな。相手を尊重する意味でね。素敵な女性を探しているなら、まず相手を尊重しないとね。  
Res.18 by ah-huh..... from 無回答 2003/04/07 23:34:47

あ、ほんとだ。その通りですね。
私もres17さんに大賛成。
彼は「別にどうしても日本人じゃなきゃダメって訳じゃない」
と言っているけれどここを読む女の子の大半は日本人ですからね。

>それとも、日本人は英語を話すべき!努力して学ぶべき!って思っているのかな?

いや多分そこまで考えが及んでいないか、あえて
英語で女の子を釣ろうとしているかどちらかじゃないのかな。
まぁ、まじめそうだから前者かな?どう?そこの「彼」?

Res.19 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/04/08 08:01:28

issued challenge for-...ahhuh, starbucks at 7 pm corner of robson and thurlow. This would be your chance to fart on me, 7 pm tonight  
Res.20 by hahaha from 無回答 2003/04/08 09:45:41

Are you NOAH?  
Res.21 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/04/08 13:19:42

ah-huh.... The starbucks below Red Robins with the patio at Robson and Thurlow, o.k. 7pm and you should carry something or wear something pink. Look for an average size guy wearing blue jeans and leather, know you do not have to waiste time to find me. ja ne.  
Res.22 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/04/08 20:05:04

Res 20, sorry I am not noah.  
Res.23 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/04/08 20:32:52

ah-huh.... I was there, were you? If so were you the lady with the clear bag and pink paper? Or were you the young girls eating ice cream on the patio? Your chance to solve the mystery was there, but it was missed  
Res.24 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/04/08 20:40:06

Res. 17. I respect women always. I am not hunting for just any girl, but instead the girl I have described here-in. The words have a great meaning. Also, ah-huh..... said some things to me so I responded and said my piece to her. I do not feel I was rude and I certainly do not hate her, I don’t even know her. I am sorry but I do not speak Japanese so much, but I am learning. I am not specific to a japanese girl either, I just want to find the woman I can relate to and she can relate to me. Please do not misunderstand. Thanx for saying your piece. ciao.  
Res.25 by ok from バンクーバー 2003/04/09 00:40:13

Hi where I am-san.
I think I can understand what you’re looking for and what you’re trying to say, but the way you started this topic may be misread.. You don’t sound like a bad person that try to pick up girls to play around.
As I told you, I believe that there is a right person only for you, but you just haven’t met her yet.
You’re lucky because you still have time to prepare yourself for the day :)

Res.26 by ah-huh..... from 無回答 2003/04/09 05:43:38

Hello, knock knock!
I woudn’t have bothered myself
go n’ see what kind of kid you are.
I said ”if I had spare time”... Do you read?
I was just killing time answering your topic, nothing else.
Thanks for the entertainment. I enjoyed alright(^_-)/

I agree that you don’t hate me.
I am sorry my English is crazy and lousy.
I didn’t know that you have to love me first to hate me.

BTW,I didn’t know that you gave me a ”chance”
but anyways, it wasn’t possible for me to make it there.
Coz I am not that side of the earth. Too bad.

Good luck......kid!

Res.27 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/04/09 17:39:57

BTW, I am not kid young lady, I am 34. My heart is young and my looks are youthful however. Take care ah-huh....

Res.28 by ah-huh..... from 無回答 2003/04/09 20:21:15

I wasn’t gonna say anything anymore but one more thing.
Age doesn’t mean much to me. I actually am a bit younger
than you are but you still sound like a kid.
Showing your age to embarrass yourself .
It’s like telling people that you are aging
without learning and remain kid.
Are you a Peter pan? Peter pan may see things we don’t see
anymore but we also see what he doesn’t see.

BTW,I found that you are not as stupid as the topic above.

You too take care n’ I wish you a luck for crushing on your diamond.  
Res.29 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/04/09 20:41:53

ah-huh, sometimes I do not think you make much sense at all, I am sorry but why should I be embarrassed by this. I mean it’s not like anyone knows who I am so they can’t really say much to me about it. And even if they did know me or will know me in the future because of this, so what. Why do you have so much to say about this anyhow, as I said before if you do not like it don’t look. I really don’t care what you think so much and you usually contradict yourself, first by looking here so often, and second by trying to say that I am a kid or stupid or most of what you say. You need not bother cuz I am sure not too many people care what you think about me, I don’t so let it go and see something else for a change. It’s like your life mission is not to have fun but to try to put other peoples life out of place. If you are perfect then act it........  
Res.30 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/04/09 20:50:50

Hi ok-san, do you really think you understand me? It would be nice:) Also if people read the first line in any other way than the intension then they really have no idea about the meaning. Think of the quality of a diamond then compare that to the mind. Are things getting clear, is there a brightness coming to you, and how much went into making it what it is, are you understanding better now because I have made that line sharper. Do you start to get the picture ok? If you understand or think you do I will give you my email address so you can tell me in your words what you think. If you understand maybe you are the one. I wonder if you do and kinda hope it could be true. TTYS. JaNe  
Res.31 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/04/13 12:14:33

Well I may have met her this weekend. She is Pre-Med, Canadian, blonde and beautiful. I will update later.  
Res.32 by ! from 無回答 2003/04/16 00:31:17

あなた、例のマスコミの人でしょう!

しょっちゅうレスして、暇なのね〜。  
Res.33 by grin from 無回答 2003/04/16 02:33:21

そうかもね〜・・・・。
なんで誰も聞いてないのにI’ll update later
とかいってんだろ?誰にいってんのかな?そして何のために?
ばかっぽい・・・。34歳だよね?
いや、信じられないわ。

Res.34 by grin from 無回答 2003/04/16 07:54:28

それから、quickな女の子を捜してるのに自分がこんなに
slowじゃ追いつけないっての・・・。
まぁ、こんな屁トピを最初から読んじゃった
私も暇だな。またしばらくしたら見に来よ〜っと。

Res.35 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/04/16 21:56:35

What’s quick, slow? Sorry I can’t speak fluent japanese yet and can hardly read any, could you try translating pls. Share with me your thoughts. Thanx.  
Res.36 by ok from バンクーバー 2003/04/17 01:08:32

Hello.
I am not Canadian. btw, it was nice to hear that you met a nice lady.
Have a nice one!  
Res.37 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/04/17 20:56:42

I will, ok, but I am curious about you and how you think. I would like to know you even as a friend. lets connect....

Res.38 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/05/03 11:52:49

sup now, is anyone looking and think you understand this. I am still waiting.C’mon, lets have some fun.  
Res.39 by 精神分析してみよう! from アンタもスキねぇ! 2003/05/04 00:36:00

最近画面に出てないと思ったら、やっぱり失業しちゃってたのね。

それにしても「人間暇を持て余すとロクなことしない」って本当ね。妄想癖が出てきたかと思えばレスしてきた子に「コネクトしようよ」なんてつじつまの合わないことを言ってみたり・・・。怖い、怖い!  
Res.40 by はぁぁぁぁ・・・・ from バンクーバー 2003/05/04 06:44:09

How can you not know that no one wants to connect...
It is so obvious. That’s the reason why nobody’s
answering you.

>I am still waiting.C’mon, lets have some fun.

Now you have a lot of time,right? So go ahead n’ find her.
I guess no one of the girls here thinks that they could
have any FUN with you.... Please wake up.  
Res.41 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/05/04 11:58:54

Funny that cuz ya know I meet a lot of girls all the time from all over the world, however, it is usually I who am not interested in them cuz they are generally twits like you. Narrow minded chix need not give their 2 cents worth, cuz it is just a waiste of your 2 dollar education and if you met me in person you would probably be in heat on me, but it would all be in vein, SEE YA.  
Res.42 by wet from 無回答 2003/05/11 11:30:22

oh cum fuk me  
Res.43 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/05/11 22:17:23

>...cuz it is just a waiste of you 2 dollar education...

Do you mean ”waste”?  
Res.44 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/05/12 18:05:36

yip, just don’t feel like spell checking the shit cuz got no time for it. I also mean because not cuz. Ciao n’ thanx bunches.  
Res.45 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/05/12 18:20:59

I have a question!!

Why don’t you be a man with a mind like a diamond? Don’t say you already are.  
Res.46 by grin from 無回答 2003/05/13 03:36:28

>yip, just don’t feel like spell checking the shit cuz got no time for it. I also mean because not cuz. Ciao n’ thanx bunches. 

よ、よく言うよ。  
Res.47 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/05/13 17:54:08

never said I have a mind like a diamond, did I?  
Res.48 by Giggle from 無回答 2003/05/13 17:57:29

hee hee hee, it’s just so funny that a guy is looking in this place for love. I will just GRIN, It makes me all fuzzy and warm down in my special spot, I must touch it so I go, bye bye.  
Res.49 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/05/13 19:34:48

No, you’ve never said that, where I am.
But I’m curious why YOU become a man with a mind like a diamond.  
Res.50 by grin from 無回答 2003/05/14 04:26:40

hey,hey,this guy doesn’t read.
Or he doesn’t understand what he doesn’t wanna read.
So let him go..... That’s the best way
I guess.
Don’t you think?  
Res.51 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/05/14 17:04:31

ya grin, I agree so good bye ta ya. Ciao.  
Res.52 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/05/14 17:05:19

no pervs please, it is just ugly to read smut.  
Res.53 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/05/14 17:08:16

I want a special girl in my life to be with me and understand me. I have met a lot of dull girls so I am tryin’ to find the special one, I can actually say that I have met one girl here like no other but she has issues to deal with so I am still searching, no rush however.  
Res.54 by 精神分析してみよう! from 無回答 2003/05/15 01:51:45

>I want a special girl in my life to be with me and understand me.

>but she has issues to deal with so I am still searching

So you want her to understand you but you don’t want to deal with her issues, huh ?

日本人のお利巧な女性の皆さん、こんなルーザーは相手にしてらんないよねぇ!?
さ、もう書き込みよしましょ!

Res.55 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/05/15 16:49:29

Only she can deal with her issues, I understand her and can help best by letting her deal with these ones because she needs time to heal from her past. If I push to hard she will never be. Can you understand that?  
Res.56 by grin from 無回答 2003/05/16 23:17:31

This is what dull boy says.....
Give me a break.

>I have met a lot of dull girls so I am tryin’ to find the special one

Res.57 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/05/17 13:32:41

grin I think you are about the saddest case for a girl I have ever had the displeasure of reading any words from in my life. The only thing you seem to be good at is making remarks that you feel will show how stupid a person is. You know nothing of me and I don’t think you ever will. You seem to have made a point of coming in here and making you thoughts known to the world about me, well let me say that if you know me you can make a fair opinion of me and if I answer a question my answer is based on my experience which has nothing to do with your life, so your thoughts are not needed. And the girl who thinks like you need not apply. once again I say BYE BYE to grin, you put a frown on my face girl, get bent.

Ja ne  
Res.58 by So? from バンクーバー 2003/05/20 02:09:03

If you found a girl, why do you bother to find others? It sounds really hard to find a girl you’re searching. If you think you guys are the match, help her with the past issues. If you are man enough for her, she can depend on you. If you are not man enough for her, she will not let you in to her life. Live in the real world. Posting messages here won’t really help you to find a diamond. Take a close look at people around you. BTW, do not dream on a perfect girl. Look at yourself. You are not perfect either. Good luck, where I am.  
Res.59 by るみ from 日本 2003/05/22 11:16:48

I think where am I is a guy who is a quite normal, typical Canadian who is on the Robson street serching for something till he will die. Must be a bit weird from Japanese points of view, but I don’t think he is a stupid guy. Just, how can I say, he’s a romantist at the same time he is a idealist. For sure he has a right to raise a topic on this site, n’no one should be prohibited. I don’t understand how come people keep attacking him for their life.......

I totally agree to res 36. I am not inerested in where am I, but I wish he gotta find a very nice one soon. Just if you allow me to advise you, I will say ”Here isn’t a right place to look for a diamond. Try another method!”  
Res.60 by godness from 無回答 2003/05/22 17:01:41

Who are u talking about.
Nobody ever attacked.
People just tellinghim to wake up n’ that’s it.
How kind.....isn’t it?
Well,whatever.  
Res.61 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/05/22 17:56:34

thanx to some and all is o.k.. It just hard to meet normal girls so this is and instrument which I will try with for now. I do meet girls all the time but I am not really all that interested in them. and So? If she wants help she will ask but some things just take time and patience in a different manner. back again later.  
Res.62 by 通りすがり from 無回答 2003/05/23 02:44:52

Isn’t that just she didn’t choose you..??  
Res.63 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/05/25 11:18:08

maybe, pffff, whatever.  
Res.64 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/05/28 18:58:14

hey, I wasn’t gonna say anything, but I’m going to leave tomorrow, so one thing. If you wanna find a gf, be nice. I know you can be very nice, just like you are very nice to your family. I don’t want you to be ’lonely guy forever’. I can say that you won’t have any problems finding a nice girl if you just learn to appreciate ppl more. Maybe you will be rich, you will buy expensive clothes and look good, buy big house and buy expensive cars or whatever, Whatever you do, if you don’t change your attitude to ppl around you, you will just be hated more. Supporse you will get a gf and get married, but if you treat girls like shit, she will leave you sooner or later. I’m not being mean or trying to insult you here. I care about you and worry about you.. a bit. I know it’s hard to change yourself when you are already grown up. But as I told you before, you are still learning and you got potential to be a great guy. I hope you will see what I mean here and good luck on everything.  
Res.65 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/05/30 18:05:55

sorry, I do not know you and you seem to think you know me, if you really know me you know I do not treat girls like shit ever and I already have many nice clothing and I have a nice car and I hold a mortgage on a condo back in Toronto. If you are someone who I know then you know these things, don’t you! thanx for your opinion and good luck to you who ever you are. And hate is equal to love and without one there is really not the other. so if someone hates me for a mistake then she loves me and she will work it out with me. After all we all make mistakes and we all have little weaknesses. If you are in the store on Robson where I may go sometimes and if you think you know me and we had one misunderstanding then we should be working on the issues and if that is the case and we do know each other then there was only one problem for both of us, TIMING. Everything else can be worked out with understanding and threw conversation. Ciao.  
Res.66 by Azz from バンクーバー 2003/06/05 01:35:34

I can’t believe this has already gone on for 65 posts. Face it buddy, you showed up here hoping some horny Japanese slut would just fall into your lap, and you’ve been trying to talk your way out of it ever since the people here called you on it.

All the Japanese people here are too polite to tell you, but I’m not. You suck, and nobody loves you. Don’t come up in here trying to tell people that they can’t comment because they don’t know you - trust me, THEY ALL KNOW YOU.

Everyone who hangs around Robson street with any regularity has seen dorks like you who troll up and down the stroll trying to hook up with Japanese women because you feel threatened by Canadian women. You seen one, you’ve seen ’em all; they’re interchangeable, so I think I know you pretty well. Basically you’re a 34 year old pansy with ambitions of hooking up with a 21 year old Japanese airhead, or failing that, jerking your dick to reruns of Sailor Moon on YTV. Maybe your ”mind like a diamond” garbage plays well with the dumbasses you’ve met by loitering in the Japanese ghetto between Robson and Davies, but the people here are on to you, so pack your shit up and piss off.

From now on, every time you post here I’m going to walk up to a J-Girl Otaku and stomp his head into the pavement on sheer principle. I figure by process of elimination I’ll get to you sooner or later.  
Res.67 by ah-huh..... from 無回答 2003/06/05 03:22:57

I do not like this ”where I am”guy.
But you,kind of, sound that you’ve showed up to
show off your English........

Res.68 by Azz from バンクーバー 2003/06/05 09:38:36

Are you talking about me? There’s nothing to show off, I’m Canadian - English is my native language.  
Res.69 by ah-huh..... from 無回答 2003/06/05 15:40:38

No wonder....
Thanx for coming back:-)  
Res.70 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/06/05 21:10:42

yeah zzzzz you sleepy ass fuck, you find me you stomp me and feel good about it cuz there’s no chance of that bitch. You talk so tough, you walk so, best keep on walkin’. Hope you stomp me soon, my pleasure. You have no clue.  
Res.71 by ?? from バンクーバー 2003/06/07 13:17:59

お前をROBSONで見つけたら
俺の車でひき殺してあげる。
これは特別サービスね!
夜道は気をつけてね〜!  
Res.72 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/06/21 15:59:39

OH SO TIRED  
Res.73 by Where I am from バンクーバー 2003/08/03 12:48:11

Question... Why are Japanese girls so obssessed with dressing up like little girls and why are Japanese men so interested in that look? It is cute but come on.  
Res.74 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/08/03 13:28:24

> Why are Japanese girls so obssessed with dressing up like little girls and why are Japanese men so interested in that look?

It’s just a fashion. If you don’t appreciate it, that’s okay. It simply means that you don’t like the fashion, nothing more, nothing less. You have to understand that there are so many cultures and tastes around the world and you don’t have to like them all, but you don’t have to judge or criticize them neither.
If you say Japanese girls are ”obssessed with dressing up like little girls”, I have to say Canadian girls are ”obsessed with dressing up like whores”. Don’t take me wrong, I am just showing you an example of how people view other people from different angle. But at least I understand that it is their taste and it is supposed to be ”fashionable” in Canadian society. I think you should be little more open-minded and generous to other poeple’s tastes or culture.  
Res.75 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/08/09 16:02:33

to be correct it in fact is not a fasion statement at all, it is the desire to be an adolesent as long as they can. It is an obsession with youthfulness. The japanese men will also date young teen girls in a different than sexual way and sometimes in a sexual way for the exchange of money or gifts, in both cases the same is applied. The men have worked so hard to get threw school and then jump right into full time positions, in that they have missed out on the normal life of teens and want to revert back to the youthfulness they missed out on. It is all a state of mind, a way of thinking or living the dream of normal kids growing up which they missed out on. and I agree that Canadian girls dress like whores and I personally think the american way of life is distorted. The info on Japanese mentioned above is out of a documentary on life network aired recently. Any more thoughts please share. I want to know about asian culture full fold. Thanx.  
Res.76 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/08/11 09:49:58

First of all, are you worth it??.......  
Res.77 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/08/13 08:33:42

who thinks he does..............  
Res.78 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/08/17 12:08:58

I don’t know if I am worth it myself, only you could know that not me. I think I am average guy just looking for normality, balance and fulfillment in life. The only way to know if I am worth it is to see for yourself, you make the call, it means you decide for yourself. Whats the worst that could happen, You like or you don’t like, C U.  
Res.79 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/08/30 11:55:01

wassup yo? I am still searching and if you are turned off because I stand my ground against people who have nothing good to say I am sorry but they know me not nore do you so do not cast judgement. sometimes I meet japanese girls at places like the Roxy or Caprice and it seems funny that some have even kissed me but they seem to be very shy and I never just hang with them and maybe that turns them off but I don’t want to be crowded. at the club is just for fun and at the end I want my home.  
Res.80 by love J from バンクーバー 2003/08/30 12:43:33

I always wanted to meet a guy with a mind like a diamond, and I finally met my current boyfriend. He was nothing special at first. He is not perfect either, but he have qualities which I am looking for.

He is getting a person who worth more than anything in the world for me. Do you know why? Because we spend a lot of time and energy to get to know each other, care about each other. Sometime we fights but that also help to understand more about each other.

I believe finding true love is like a finding diamond. You have to find a rock, graind it, and polish it. This process take a lot of time and sometime cause a pain for you, but because you go through these painfull process the other person will well worth for you.

Instead of looking for a diamond, why don’t you look for a rock with full of possiblities, try to sit down with it, spend all your time and passion. You might not find it right away, but keep trying. One day, you will find the one which well worth for you.

Remember, it’s not about the rock which turn into the diamond, the polisher turn rock into a diamond!!!!

Res.81 by love J from バンクーバー 2003/08/30 12:51:23

Sorry, one more thing.. maybe girls who you think ’dull girls’ is not really dull girls. You might just see it like a rock but it might be a diamond.

Anyways, if you are not willing to spend energy to polish it, then you never know if it’s a diamond or just a rock.

Good luck.  
Res.82 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/09/08 18:03:03

O.K. love j that is cool but I want not to change the person nore do I wish to be changed. The thought of it is sweet in a dark way in my mind. It kinda represents control. I am happy that you have polished your relations, I am looking for something more set, not perfect just set. There is a true definition in the words here which are much more than you may think and I feel a different meaning than you see. Thanks for your advice N I am happy to here you have your diamond.  
Res.83 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/10/13 12:13:06

so anyone have anything for the Baka Boi  
Res.84 by Yuka from 日本 2003/10/13 22:26:52

Excuse me... I didn’t read all but I’m writing now. So maybe I wrote same questions to you. Is it OK??^____^
Are you Canadian?? What kind of people do you need?-->girl/boy How old are you now? What do you do? Are you seeing someone now? I’d like to hear you anything!^____^
I live in Japan.  
Res.85 by ウォシュレット from 無回答 2003/10/14 01:13:01

このトピうぜぇな、消えろ。  
Res.86 by TOTO from トロント 2003/10/14 07:33:56

Love Jはなかなかいいこと言ってるじゃん。でもこのトピ主みたいなのは、自分の考えが一番みたいなとこあるから、他の人のアドバイスなんて結局どうでもいいねん。その証拠にまだ探してる、ネットで。  
Res.87 by Where I am from バンクーバー 2003/10/17 18:52:29

sorry Yuka. I am Canadian. I am searching for a girl. No I am not exclusively seeing anybody, just dating some girls here and there but have not found the right one yet. I am mid thirty”s but everyone thinks I look twenty seven. I am in construction working for one of the largest construction companies in the world, we even work in Japan. I am very tall 193 cm. and in good physical shape. I am a musician as well, hobby. What about U. nobody has asked me these questions, they just criticize me for trying and think something bad. Tell me about U. Thanx Yuka  
Res.88 by 全く… from モントリオール 2003/10/17 23:00:53

If what you told about yourself is right, you must have found perfect gf, but this hasn’t happened to you yet.It shows you tell a lie. In the fact you are not tall and in good physical shape(in short you are fat or thin). Please show your face here if you really want a gf!

一応私のレベルの低い英語で書いてみましたが、間違いがあったら訂正しといて下さい。ばかだねぇ、この男。書いてることが真実ならとっくの昔にいい女手に入れてるんじゃん。わざわざネット上で探さなくても。  
Res.89 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/10/18 00:52:25

You’ve made me a little bit confused....I haven’t read all the responses, but are you basically looking for a chick to pick up?

You’ve given some information about yourself, but I can’t visualize what kind of person you are.

You say you’re Canadian, but can you provide more details? As you should obviously know, there is no ”race” of Canadians. What’s your ancestral background? Your English doesn’t really qualify you as a native Canadian from birth. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, but I’m just wondering what country you’re from. Do you speak another language? What are your hobbies, family background, etc.?
Since I live on the other side of Canada, there ain’t much possiblity that I’ll run into you, but I think people who have been posting in this thread who live in Vancouver would like to know some more about your presonality before they make any judgements.  
Res.90 by Mika from バンクーバー 2003/10/18 05:10:08

Hi, Im Japanese girl, 19yrs, college student, looking for western guy as boy friend. If your looks is my favorite one, I’d like to go out with you. Reply me asap.
-by Mika from Vancouver  
Res.91 by Yuka from 日本 2003/10/18 17:09:42

Hi, I’m Yuka. Long time no see~~;)
Are you in Canada now?? You want a girl in Canada?? I’m in Japan, Japanese..
How old are you???
I wanna to talk with you~~:D

Res.92 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/10/18 23:16:15

Yukaさん>
wannaの後ろにはtoは要りませんよ。入力ミス?  
Res.93 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/10/18 23:18:44

この人、「Western」と違うと思いますよ。

英語がおかしいですから、もしカナダ人だとしても、こちらで生まれてないでしょうね。

みなさん、気をつけましょう。  
Res.94 by ジャッキー from バンクーバー 2003/10/19 00:22:14

can I sleep with you  
Res.95 by Where I am from バンクーバー 2003/10/21 17:46:40

Hi Mika. If you would like to meet me I can but only after 5 p.m. because of work. No promises though. Yuka tell me about yourself. I can learn about you. Tell me how to get hold of you. And I am born in Canada, if you feel my english isn’t up to your level maybe we should meet and compare. I just keep it basic cuz it is easy for everyone to understand. I can get fancy with words but for what purpose, confuse or make myself look so great. Who wants to use a dictionary to be able to read what I have to say? And finally, I am not thin or fat or short or ugly or anything that someone can imagine, I am just in search of someone special and the one who asked if they could sleep with me, NO!  
Res.96 by Where I am from バンクーバー 2003/10/21 17:49:24

I also understand ”wanna” it’s just a short form considered a slang for ”want to”, don’t be so critical.  
Res.97 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/10/21 23:03:33

だれかがすでに聞かれてるけど、Where I amさんは、もともとはどこの人なのですか?

「カナダ人」なんて、実際は存在しませんよ。  
Res.98 by 無回答 from トロント 2003/10/21 23:11:58

Yes, your English is not native.

”I am born in Canada” ????

It’s ”I was born in Canada”.

And about the ”wanna” thing, the person was referring to Yuka, not you.

Just cuz you aren’t meticulous about grammar, don’t mean you get the basic of the basic English wrong. There are certain fundamental grammatical points that even someone who may seem iliterate will know how to write.

Goes to prove you aren’t Canadian.

Totally agree with the previous poster.
What’s your racial background?

Tell me about it.

Res.99 by 無回答 from 日本 2003/10/22 00:03:42

っていうか、この人何気に日本語も理解できるんだね w  
Res.100 by てかこの人の英語 from バンクーバー 2003/10/22 00:13:25

おもいっきり初歩的な間違いが多いね。
頑張ってるのは分かるけど、、、、、、
34歳にしてはちょっとイタイな。  
Res.101 by うまい from 無回答 2003/10/22 16:21:47

this men is fuckin baka!
理想ばかり追い求めて何を語っているのだろう!自分がモテルとか思ってるんだろうか??

Res.102 by from 無回答 2003/10/22 16:35:21

did you fine girl?you can not fine nice girl<becose you are inside is not‘good so you shoud cheng you mind!this men have many girl!play boy!!
fuck you!!you cann‘t life

Res.103 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/10/22 16:52:24

なんかよくわかんないとぴだけど、とぴ主さん結局女さがしてるんでしょ?

皆気をつけたほうがいいよ。I am born in Canadaには笑った。

Res.104 by Where I am from バンクーバー 2003/10/23 19:59:22

boo hoo your words are so hurtfull. NOT!!! M Y O F B. Find another thread. Just the thought of a person with enough time on their hands to come in here daily just to find error is in itself pathetic. You must have fun taking time, it would seem you spend a lot of it, searching the adds to find errors and correct them. Great hobby. PLAY BOY!!! You think you got me G. You don’t know shit about me. But I know something about you. Your goals in life are small you TOOL. Think your smart I call you FOOL. Fuck your shit you little twit, Pshhht wonder will you think a bit. N BAKA BOI is back again so watch your step you peice of shit.  
Res.105 by Where I am from バンクーバー 2003/10/23 20:05:45

Ooops I should have used ”in order to” in place of the second just, excuse me!!! I farted  
Res.106 by Yuka from 日本 2003/10/23 20:14:53

Thanks for tell me how to use ”wanna”. Can you understand Japanese also?? Are you finding a girl in Canada or others??
How old’re you now? I’m 25.  
Res.107 by Mika from バンクーバー 2003/10/24 01:17:55

Oh, you are not westerner, that’s too bad for me...
I thought you were white.
Surely asian guys are good too, but I wanna go out with white guy, if I should do with Canadian.
I prefer a man has a good built, with blackish hair and glayish eyes. How about you,{where I am}?
If you were white, I would have meet you soon.
Sorry!

-by Mika from Vancouver  
Res.108 by 無回答 from 日本 2003/10/24 14:53:40

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

おもろいわ。
汚い言葉もろくに英語で使えないなんて、かわいそうやわ。

なんか、このやろうの英語がネイティヴじゃないっていってた人、正しいじゃん。

こいつの書いてる英語、ぼろぼろ間違ってるのがすぐ分かるわ。

日本語英語ってやつ?

笑える。

Res.109 by Where I am from バンクーバー 2003/10/24 18:07:42

hmmm o.k. Mika You don’t have to meet me, however, I am white and if you listen to what others have to say about me, well I am sorry that you don’t want to meet me. Nobody here knows me at all and it would seem they just like to play little games. Yuka I don’t have a girlfriend. I am searching for someone special. I am 35 years of age. Tell me about yourself. I am tall and in great shape. I go to the gym 5 times a week and study Martial Arts in my past time. I play guitar and sing very well. I am going to a club tonight and last night I was supposed to go and see the B’s from Japan, they held a concert here. I reside in the downtown core. Mika if you are here in Vancouver you have probably seen me a million times but are to shy to say anything.  
Res.110 by where you are from バンクーバー 2003/10/24 22:30:54

ok, you’re making me sad. it is time for you to realize that what you say isn’t really nice. or is it you have no guts to change it even though you know it’s not the most brilliant things to say? You would say you are looking for a set, not perfect relationships, but it is fucking excuse for yourself bullshit. There are a lot of jerks out there, but you don’t have to be one of them, if you know what i mean.. think clearly why you couldn’t find nice ones all those years. If you want bitches, go get one at bars. there are tons of ’em  
Res.111 by Yuka from 日本 2003/10/25 08:15:49

Wooow, don’t you have a GF?? Wanna hear about myself??
I’m 24. And now I live in Japan, as you know. I don’t have a BF, few month ago I broke my heart...He was Canadian, had much internet friends on PC. I think he’ll meet/spend/go on trip with them. I’m pretty sad now... :’( But try my best!! I have to do it!!
Thanks for hear that things.  
Res.112 by Yuko from バンクーバー 2003/10/25 10:20:37

Hi, this is Yuko from Vancouver. I’m kind of interested in you. What do you do for a living?  
Res.113 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/10/25 13:53:34

Is this site internet dating service?  
Res.114 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/10/25 14:00:54

Why are you keep looking girls in this site even though lots of peolpe say bad things about you?

Why don’t you go to other sites? You can put your picture there and you will be able to find a girl much faster.  
Res.115 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/10/25 14:21:52

Sorry, ”keep looking for”  
Res.116 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/10/25 17:37:56

The answer is simple - this dude is NOT WHITE.

He’s just trying to take advantage of the fact that retarded Japanese girls adore white guys and would do anything to be laid by one of them.

I repeat.

THIS GUY IS NOT WHITE.
HE IS NOT CANADIAN.  
Res.117 by c'mon...... from 無回答 2003/10/25 21:34:13

whatever he is nobody deserves to waist on this guy.
Leave this looser.  
Res.118 by c'mon...... from 無回答 2003/10/25 21:35:39

oops. ”waste anithing on this guy” I meant.  
Res.119 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/10/26 17:37:53

Hey Yuka and Yuko, how’s it going? I find it interesting that so many people have so many things to say about me. Not one of the people who have posted a stupid reply on this thread has ever met me, somehow they seem to have a clear picture of me. The only time I say anything bad here is when some dumb ass has something to say about me, like they have some kind of idea about who I am. I really don’t care what idiots say when it seems they can only talk out of their ass. Of course I have had girlfriends in my life, and still remain friends with them. I have dated approx. 12 women since I arrived in Vancouver, I know some of the girls at Hollywood..... and one of the Japanese stores on Robson. I just met a girl named Naomi, she is cute. I went on a date with a caucasion girl last night, but I have not decided on being with one of them and do not have sexual relations with them at all. I am honest about what I want and maybe two girls really care about me and I care about them as well but I don’t think that we have a good chance to last. I have told them my feelings and they accept and respect how I feel. I am not a playboy because we don’t have sexual relations and I am not the kind of guy who wants to change a person. The guys that respond on this site seem to have issues with this posting. I think they had japanese girlfriends before and probably another white guy caused the break up so they feel jealous of the thought that I may have a chance to meet that special someone. I really don’t have problems meeting girls ever, but the bar is not the place to meet anything more than a one night stand. That suggestion is just dumb, I’m not a stranger to the game. I don’t even care if I meet someone here and just become friends, I am just using this as a tool. I don’t care for some of the comments people make about me because they don’t know me at all. Yuko, I am in construction and am well established, independant and secure. You can meet me at starbucks on Robson at Thurlow anytime, it is public so you will feel safe, see for yourself. I have seen just about everyone who is on Robson a lot at least once, I live very close. Many Japanese girls smile nice to me. As for any guy who wants to stomp me or fight me for searching, you have 2 choices. 1 GROW UP. 2 TELL ME WHEN AND WHERE AND LETS DO IT. I can put the majority of wanna be fights to school, I don’t care how tough you think you are. I have years of training and competition fights under my belt. I am on top of my game and don’t fear defeat or pain. Pain is fear leaving the body and defeat is a state of mind. In other words just leave me alone because I am not hurting anybody by doing this. Also people, understand that I am not saying these things to everyone, only to the jerks who say bad things about me. Yuka have a good trip with your friends:). Yuko if you want to see me it should be after 5 p.m. and you should give me 2 to 3 days notice, o.k.  
Res.120 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/10/26 17:50:30

You can send me a message tbone_y@hotmail.com and nobody can see our plan.  
Res.121 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/10/26 19:18:07

Hey, ”where I am” Get out of this website!!!!!!
I f●cked”where I am”  
Res.122 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/10/27 11:10:06

You finally decided to tell girls your personal e-mail address. It’s a very slow move, but good. You could have left here much earlier and nobody would have been bothered by you.

Don’t come back here!!!! bye forever..  
Res.123 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/10/27 16:55:57

”Where I am”:

Hey, I’ve read most of the posts here, and I’m not totally convinced by what you’ve said, but I’m interested enough to post myself.

I don’t live in Vancouver right now, but I’ve been there before and I’m planning to study at either UBC or UVic in the near future.

Before I say anymore, I’d like you to answer a question that’s been asked a number of times in this thread that has made me curious.

I agree with the poster that says that there is no ” Canadian” by race - so even if you were born here, that doesn’t really explain to me what your culture is. Could you clarify that?

By the way, I do have Japanese blood but I don’t know the language too well.

Res.124 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/10/27 18:09:43

そういえば最近日が暮れるのが早くなりましたね。寒くなって来たし。おでんのおいしい時期がやってきましたよ。鍋もいい。鍋に入れる食材って、どこで買ってます?  
Res.125 by Where I am from バンクーバー 2003/10/27 19:10:24

My background is mixed. Scotish, Irish, English. But My blood line has been in Canada since the birth of the country. And the posting from unknowen who claims to have fucked me, You wish!!!
Was anyone at Voda for the Japanese halloween party on Sunday Oct, 26 2003?
My friend invited me to go. She was the first singer on the venue of events. I was there last night. Tall, yellow board jacket and sand beanie with beige cargos on. She sang so well. I had a great time, everyone was having fun...  
Res.126 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/10/27 19:23:46

Scotish, Irish, Englishのミックスでなんで英語ができないの?あ、先入観で話してはだめか。いろんな人がいるからね。I am born in Canadaはいくらなんでもひどいよ。普通に英語書ける人はしないよ、そんな間違い。  
Res.127 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/10/27 19:28:41

警告

ここは日本人の来る掲示板です日本語でトピをたてましょう!!

何で英語なのですか?私には全く読めないし意味が分からないです。  
Res.128 by Where I am from バンクーバー 2003/10/28 17:41:12

I am born in Canada. I am born in Canada. I am born in Canada. I am born in Canada. I am born in Canada. I am born in Canada. I am born in Canada. So fuckin’ what, get over it!!!  
Res.129 by Where I am from バンクーバー 2003/10/28 17:47:43

Who was at Voda B lounge last Sunday for the costume party? It was for Japanese people visiting Canada. I was there and if anyone who has posted on this site was there as well then they know I am not a liar. Sand cargo pants, yellow boarding jacket and a beige beanie hat. Tallest white male in the house that night. Figure it out yet?  
Res.130 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/10/28 18:39:53

警告

何で英語なのですか?私には全く読めないし意味が分からないです。  
Res.131 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/10/28 18:47:29

Where I am:

So you’re of a British decent?
If your family line’s been here since the birth of the country - it’s likely that you have some negative sentiments for my culture.

That’s kind of too bad. Maybe you’re not like many of the Anglo-Saxon Canadians I have met, but naturally, given my background, I don’t get along with English Canadians.

PS: What’s your religion?  
Res.132 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/10/29 04:41:45

再警告!!

Res.133 by where I am from 無回答 2003/10/29 14:24:33

did I mention I am gay? Yes! I love guys that have eyes that burn like cigarettes, the burning sensation makes me feel like dadadada!!!So all you ESL guys watch out and keep your ass plugs ready!!! Catch me in a store on ROBSON st. P.S to the Japanese ladies I like you too!!  
Res.134 by Where I am from バンクーバー 2003/10/29 16:59:42

the fruit that fantasizes I am gay, well sorry but you don’t even know how to find the city I’m in, what a fool. I have no problems with any race. My religion is of no concern, don’t be so serious until you have had the opportunity to know me as a person. I am sorry that you don’t get along with Anglo Saxon Canadians, sounds kind of pre determined. Why do you have problems? I have met many foriegn people and never have issues with their background. NO NO NO I am not gay at all!!!!!! Furthest thing from that and I like all races and am completely HETRO SEXUAL..... You can email me in the future if you want to know about me at tbone_y@hotmail.com And was anyone at the halloween party on Sunday evening at Voda B lounge?  
Res.135 by japanese girl from バンクーバー 2003/10/29 18:19:29

You wrote a lot, but the contents of your writing is sooooooo boring.

just blah, blah, blah

Res.136 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/10/29 18:51:23

Hope you don’t confuse me as a guy, because I’m not, and I’m not sure whom you’re directing it at, but I am NOT the one who is suggesting you’re gay.

I was just wondering what sort of person you were because you seem to know Vancouver well and it is a city I plan to visit soon.

And about English Canadians, no, it is not predetermined because believe it or not, all my parents/grand parents have been through racial discrimination and it is not easy being ostricized at times just because of your culture.

Well for the religion - it’s important for me because I am deeply religious and if I were to start a relationship with a man, religion is something that I will take into consideration.  
Res.137 by Where I am from バンクーバー 2003/10/30 19:37:25

Sorry the gay thing is not at all directed at you. I would like to keep my religious beliefs un publicized if you can understand. I am happy to hear that you feel strongly about your beliefs. What is your background? You said that you have Japanese blood but like myself, would you care to expand a little and why don’t you email me so our text is one on one. You can make a special email address to reply, you don’t have to give me your daily one. I am sorry to hear of the racial tensions your family has endured. I assure you I am not like that at all. When will you arrive in Canada? Is one of your parents from a country where english is the first language? You seem to have a good vocabulary. *** ご本人の要望により削除 *** (Jpcanada.com)  
Res.138 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/10/30 22:44:32

Where I am:
Unfortunately, my email account is not working right now - it’s been attacked by a virus recently and I am reluctant to use it until I have installed a new anti-virus program, so I’ll be posting here for now.

I’m from Canada - I’ve bounced around alot so there isn’t really a place I call my ”hometown”, but right now I’m in Alberta attending school. As I’ve mentioned, I’d like to transfer to a school in BC, and I’m really interested in Vancouver. I don’t know when - but if I do, I’d like to have acquaintances before I move there.

My background is slightly mixed as well. I have some German blood, though I look more Japanese than anything. My relatives went through an extremely difficult time in Canada during the second War, being of German decent. And my Japanese relatives went through a similar experience.

Not that I’m prejudice towards English Canadians - it’s just that I have had some bad experiences. I broke up with someone a while ago because his parents, of Scottish decent, were not fond of my background.

Right now, I’m probably not looking for a relationship. I hope to find decent friends, and hopefully people in Vancouver are really nice, if I do go there.  
Res.139 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/10/31 11:58:54

If you would like to talk to where I am, please send e-mail directly to his personal e-mail address. Please!!!!! I am very bored and tired of this topic.  
Res.140 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/11/01 08:32:35

I agree the person below is very bored and should stay in at night by herself surfing porn and touching her special spots.  
Res.141 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/11/01 13:03:16

Seeing porn must be exciting rather than talking to a boring person to kill time.

Girls, Do you know, ”Good ones are always taken”? Where I am has been looking for a girl here and there, but he is not taken yet. Why? Be smart, girls.  
Res.142 by Where I am from バンクーバー 2003/11/03 18:57:45

Oh thats right the good ones are taken and stay taken. I am just taking my time with my search. I know at least 4 girls who love me right know, unfortunately for us the chemistry is not what I am looking for. It is so easy to find a girlfriend, I am not a child. I want to be with someone who is more like my soul mate, not just any piece of ass who will put out. Some people are just to picky, thats me. Why should I settle for anyone who comes my way? So I can be considered one of ”the good ones”. I think not and your opinion as childish as it is could be considered appreciated. Take her advice girls, be smart and think about it. My aquaintance from Alberta, I am not saying that you would be my girlfriend 4 sure, I too am in the process of building friendships and I have also had a few relationships which I consider less than stellar, I hope we can meet at some point in the future. Ciao 4 now  
Res.143 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/11/04 09:41:20

少なくとも4人の女性が自分を愛していることはわかっているが、その女性達は自分の求めている人でないので、まだいろんな女性との出会いを求めているとのことですね。

34歳で、4人の女性から愛されていて、まあ、それが結婚できるほどの愛情とは違うから、いろんな人と会ってみたいと思う気持ちはわかるが、この4人の女性の1人が ”Where I amに気をつけて”とかっていうとぴを将来立ててたら笑っちゃう。
日本人女性の皆さん、付き合う場合は相手がどんな人物かよく見極めてから、いいお付き合いをしてください。

Res.144 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/11/05 02:27:13

こいつまだレスしてんだ。いい加減あきらめればいいのに。  
Res.145 by Where I am from バンクーバー 2003/11/05 19:48:53

Special you think your special you do I can see it in your eyes I can see it when you laugh at me look down on me and walk around on me. Just one more fight about your leadership and I will straight up leave your shit cuz I’ve had enough of this and now I’m pissed. This time I’m gonna let it all come out. This time I’m gonna stand up and shout. I’m a do things my way it’s my way my way or the hiway......... People who have no idea about me should shut the fuck up you’re just an idiot with nothing better to do than say bull shit cuz you either envy me or are jealous of me but I kid you not when I say i am taking my fuckin’ time to find my life partner thats what I am doing!!!!!!! so fuck anyone who can’t get a grip on it and yes that is my fucking attitude to everyone who would piss me right the fuck off and if you want to see me and your here in Vancouver than just say when and where and any guy I mean any guy who dos’nt like what I have to say and feels man enough to step up into my world then come out and play and let me school your less than perfect little world. What the fuck is wrong with some people, I have never seen so much negativity from any person I have met from Japan ever!!!!  
Res.146 by ayami from 無回答 2003/11/05 20:47:04

what taking about !!
I did know every thing!!

Res.147 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/11/05 21:39:09

とぴ主って日本語読めるんでしょうか???  
Res.148 by Where I am from バンクーバー 2003/11/06 19:38:39

Who the fuck is Ayami. You are confused about things girl. How do you know everything? I don’t know anyone named Ayami so fuck off!!!!!!!!  
Res.149 by ayami from 無回答 2003/11/06 20:21:09

この人にはあきれます!!この人私の友達ですけど、今度は逆切れかよ!ふざけんな!!
てめーはホンとに最低な奴だなぁぁ!!人間やめろ!!!てめぇにいい女なんかつくわけねぇんだよ!くたばれ!!!  
Res.150 by The real Where I am from バンクーバー 2003/11/06 23:14:51

sorry ladies but someone is using this banner to make trouble. The person who is responding is not me. I have not visited this site for some time now. I found out that there are new responses because my girlfriend looked at this banner yesterday and she is upset at me. I told her about my banner at this site because she is Japanese. My email address is not the one posted a few messages back so be very careful about sending mail to this person. Take it easy Yami I will see you tonight, I had to see what the problem is and I now understand why you are upset about the postings, however I do not think 4 girls are interested in me and you don’t have to worry, o.k. see you later.  
Res.151 by ayami from 無回答 2003/11/07 13:14:19

I`m sorry!3weeks ago I did check your mail.you write by your self.monday you told me ”I love you”! I was so happy! and then I could trast you! but I did check your mail. I`m discouraged!! I did send mail for you!”I did know every thing” but you didn`t understand!if god give me onemore chance I want to try!I still love you!if you still looking for girl I cann`t meet you!!I want meet you one moretime! I love you!  
Res.152 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/11/07 17:57:18

は?ayamiさんと付き合っているのにそもそも何でこのサイトで女をさがしてたのか???  
Res.153 by The real Where I am from バンクーバー 2003/11/07 18:57:47

Ayami I did not see your response here. Yes I did check this posting about three weeks ago when we broke up but I did not see anything about you here. As for the posting which reads seeing some girls, you know I have no time for that. I think my friend Glen is playing here, I will call him to find out. He said he would like to post an add in jpcanada but I think he is being a goof. I’m not sure about this. Don’t be so silly about things, I don’t like jealousy, you know that. You go out with your friends and I go out with my friends. I am not a child you know and of course you are the only girl I am with. Ayami, I must also say if you keep making trouble for us I cannot be with you. It is to hard like this. I never make trouble for you when you drink with men or go out with men and I certainly don’t check up on you. I am to old for that. I feel tired of these games. You are a young lady, beautiful and smart. This is the second time we have had some security issues and you make me feel like you don’t trust yourself so you blame me for nothing of which I have done. Please stop, I told you about this site and I know you can check it anytime you want. Why would I write anything that could make problems for us? Think about it.  
Res.154 by 人ごとだけど from 無回答 2003/11/07 19:03:20

こんなところにとぴ出して女さがそうとした段階で私としてはXXXXXXXXX  
Res.155 by ayami from 無回答 2003/11/07 21:21:01

I`m not jealousy adout you!I`m upset not 4girl!I told you if you go to anywhere!I did not care! you told me! don`t lie each other! but you lie to me! if you did say real! I`m not upset!what can I do that!! I`m not make problem!! which can I beleave you or where I am!! HOW do you think japanese girl ?? you thinking japanese girl is easy girl! I can`t understand you are maid!!I want ask you? which can I beleave you or where I am!! if you has other girl! I did not care about that!! I did want real your mind!! if you did say not lie! maybe we still happy!!this time you make problem!! me to tired of you!!  
Res.156 by オレ from バンクーバー 2003/11/07 23:09:47

お願いだからトピ挙げずに、二人だけで電話なりメールなりしてくれませんか?それともネタか??  
Res.157 by Where I am from バンクーバー 2003/11/08 20:33:25

Bye bye Ayami. Take care, follow your heart and believe in yourself. I am not going to fight with you ever, not then, now or in the future. Have fun and I hope you find a guy you can believe in. I went out last night and missed your call but when I arrived home I wanted to tell you that I thought about us and don’t feel good about the way you think of me. I think we agree that our relationship is over. That’s how I feel and I am sorry you have to read it here but we have not spoken about anything except in jpcanada. So I decided to tell you here that I don’t want to break up but I think it is time for us to part company. You know me better than that and I have nothing to appoligize for. I will not think about this any longer. Take care. Love U sweety. You should never doubt me, there is no reason except what you dream of.  
Res.158 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/11/09 00:45:22

No need to interject, but this Ayami person has the most atrocious English I have ever seen. Incredible that she would go out and date a guy when she doesn’t speak his language.

Hilarious - just comes to prove Japanese chicks are unbelievably shallow and pathetic.  
Res.159 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/11/09 11:23:31

GAME OVER.  
Res.160 by Where I am from バンクーバー 2003/11/09 18:49:12

New game begins.  
Res.161 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/11/10 17:30:37

Huh?  
Res.162 by where I am from バンクーバー 2003/11/10 19:00:08

New game begins!!!!  
Res.163 by Where I am from バンクーバー 2003/11/11 21:09:12

O.K. so if you have been in this posting you know that I started this back in April of this year. I was looking for someone special to fill my life. Not long ago I found a special girl ”Ayami”. While she and I were dating someone was posting in this banner ”Glen”. Ayami is a 21 year old lady. We developed feelings for each other ”love”. I told her about this posting in the begining of our relationship. She had some issues ”insecurity”. We broke up for about 3 weeks. When we got back together it seemed as if she thought about herself and decided that she was acting childish. So we talked and after listening to her change of mind we decided to give it another chance. Unfortunately my friend ”Glen” was playing games in here based on what we talked about. He is my best friend here in Vancouver. What he did not realize is that Ayami knew about this posting and may check it. I can say that I am not at all happy that Ayami will not listen to what I have to say. She has a mind of her own and I cannot change the way she thinks. I decided after a lot of thinking to end our relationship based on the lack of trust she has put in me. I feel happy that we were together but not that something as trivial as this can break us up. So I said bye to her on this site. Why? Because she will not answer her phone if I missed her call. I am fine with the way things are and I believe that I have done nothing wrong in here. I gave Glen a lot of shit for his postings here and he has promised me not to do it again. He knows me very very well. We share the stories of our lives together. As for Ayami. Thanks for being with me. I think you are a special girl and will be happy in the future. One day you will grow up not just physically but mentally as well. To everyone else here, I appologize if he has caused any grief to you. I will check in from time to time, and I am not in a store on Robson anymore I am everywhere. Maybe we know each other... Ciao.........  
Res.164 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/11/11 23:25:52

自作自演  
Res.165 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/11/11 23:39:07

164>
皆気付いて枡。  
Res.166 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/11/12 14:09:58

女と付き合っていながらサイトでデートする相手をさがし、自分のつきあっている女に公共のサイトを使って別れを言ったかと思ったら、その彼女が悪かった、とか彼女が子供だからとか、自分を正当化するために公共の場で彼女を傷つける男。なにこの男???やっぱり他の人がいうように自作自演?ある意味、そうであってほしい。いろんなとぴを見るが、私の中では1番のあほとぴ。  
Res.167 by Where I am from バンクーバー 2003/11/16 20:05:21

in english please.........  
Res.168 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/11/16 20:34:41

Hey jack.  
Res.169 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/11/17 11:34:20

レス166ですが、私はあえて、日本語で書かさせていただきました。というか、別にこの男と会話をするつもりはないから。  
Res.170 by てか from バンクーバー 2003/11/17 13:37:24

この人日本語分かってるし、コレまで。そうやって作るとこがな〜。  
Res.171 by Where I am from バンクーバー 2003/11/17 20:27:38

hmmm. name is not jack. what are we talking about people. can’t you say your thoughts to me or are we enjoying talking behind my back. hmmmmmmmm.........  
Res.172 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/11/17 21:51:06

レス百六十六です。あえて、またこのあほとぴ主にはわからないように、日本語で書いてます。実は十分わかっているとも思えますが。ただ暇なので来てみました。でもなにも言うことないや。そんじゃ。  
Res.173 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/11/18 00:44:17

puteti sa-mi dati citeva detalii ??
ce este aceasta???  
Res.174 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/11/18 12:38:56

○△×■×▼ ☆■▼××  
Res.175 by Where I am from バンクーバー 2003/11/18 19:07:04

hmmmm........ das so starangggge fer riz alll da shizel shez farizzallll ma lil whizalll. So what are we saying now???????? I am so patient. I will ask my friend to translate all this 4 me. I think that practice for those of you who came here to learn english is very welcome and I am not worried at all what you have to say, especially my ex. She loves me for a reason you know!!! But my ex she will remain...  
Res.176 by レス173だけど・・・ from バンクーバー 2003/11/18 19:49:51

Totul ein ordine? 
La revedera.  
Res.177 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/11/18 20:12:04

おまえだろーupってんの。  
Res.178 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/11/18 21:31:40

誰も元カノのことなんか話してないのに。皆が話しているはとぴ主のことなのに。この掲示板によくでてくる典型的白人男性のようなこの男。あんたでなくても英語でチャットする人はほかにおるわぃ。  
Res.179 by ラジオ体操  from 無回答 2003/11/18 21:33:27

アップ アップ ダウン ダウン アップ アップ ダウン ダウン

はい手を上に下に 上に下に  
Res.180 by Where I am from バンクーバー 2003/11/23 20:33:18

hobbly hobbly drink the wobbly pops
met someone, sorry  
Res.181 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/23 17:53:48

I know he, He to popular to girl. I hope he smart to see he self one day. Nice guy  
Res.182 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/25 18:21:18

↓飛主  
Res.183 by ツボをついてない from 無回答 2003/12/25 18:23:15

>>I know he, He to popular to girl.

わざとらし〜間違い  
Res.184 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/27 01:49:06

Oh, l’espagnol, n’est pas?
Parlez-vous l’espagnol?
C’est bon.....je ne le comprends pas, mais je sais quelque personnes qui le parlent. Ils disent que c’est une belle langue.
C’est ca.  
Res.185 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/12/27 02:02:49

↓トピヌシ必死だな  
Res.186 by where I am from バンクーバー 2004/05/28 00:18:45

Wha da fuk man. I am here and back for more punishment. bring it on  
Res.187 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/05/29 00:32:24

I want a guy who knows what best is. I want a guy who is wise, sincere, open-minded, patient, honest and strong. He smiles kindly and nicely. His voice is like a music. He has nice taste what he is waring. I want a good heart guy in Vancouver!!  
Res.188 by where I am from 無回答 2004/05/29 10:02:28

O.K. miss Vancouver. What is your story? I am listening.  
Res.189 by ?? from ケベックシティ 2004/05/29 13:07:55

I know this song!  
Res.190 by where I am from バンクーバー 2004/05/29 15:07:57

it is about time you came along, do you understand this song?  
Res.191 by みき from バンクーバー 2004/06/01 13:44:55

このCDもってる!確かCAKEの歌だよね?  
Res.192 by where I am from バンクーバー 2004/06/01 18:07:43

Yes it is, I said it was a great tune. Your point is ???  
Res.193 by where I am from バンクーバー 2004/06/01 18:08:06

Comfort Eagle  
Res.194 by where I am from バンクーバー 2004/06/06 09:21:56

hay there  
Res.195 by where I am from バンクーバー 2004/06/08 18:13:11

hola mo fo  
Res.196 by where I am from 無回答 2004/06/14 17:05:45

what the heck is happening here now????

Res.197 by GET LOST from バンクーバー 2004/06/15 00:52:04

FUCKING ASS HOLE!!!  
Res.198 by where I am from 無回答 2004/06/15 18:40:08

get lost fucking asshole ??????????

You sound very disturbed !!!!!!!!!!  
Res.199 by YO from バンクーバー 2004/06/15 21:40:37

would u please get the fuck out of this site?

you r very annoying for us.

FUCK OFF!  
Res.200 by damn forever from バンクーバー 2004/06/15 23:32:32

So what do you want us to say... We love you, or I wanna see you and surely I will fallin’ love with you?? What a nice world you live in...  
Res.201 by where I am from バンクーバー 2004/06/16 18:22:15

hmmm, so what do I want you to say? I am not sure but I am sure that I will find my very special sweet thang one day and who gives a fuck about you getting tired or having a headache or what ever the fuck it is you would complain about in the future, I say if you don’t like what you read then you get the fuck out of this thread bum licker. Cheers  
Res.202 by where I am from バンクーバー 2004/06/16 18:32:26

Ahhh, I get it! You were betrayed by a white man and now you hate each and every one of us. Does that sound correct? Too bad for some people and we have all been betrayed at some point in our lives by someone from our own race and by someone from another race. Fuck it I would have to call your outburst RACIST against whites wanting to have the freedom to choose who we will spend our lives with because we steal all the most beautiful women in the world from all races and that makes you jealous. I FUCKING LAUGH OUT FUCKING LOUD you insecure little or sukoshi, excuse the spelling, person. Why not, I think I will stay on this thread because you and I share the same fucking world and welcome to my side of it.  
Res.203 by damn forever from バンクーバー 2004/06/16 20:54:10

YA. Cheers  
Res.204 by Yo damn ass from バンクーバー 2004/06/17 00:53:09

Yo, you fucking wrote me back and showed your dirty fucking real face, damn ass. you r fucking white, aren`t you? haha no doubt about it, geek!

Yeah man we fucking hate the race what you are, puck loon!

you know what? The manager can inspect where you typed it from and exactly where you live by IP.Keep that it in your fucking damn mind!

You are the most undefeatable loser in the world.congratulation fool!

this is the Japanese site. We dunt need u man. GO to Hasting street and steal a jab and weed! We dunt need u to write slang and other retarded comments,pot head!

so FUCK OFF pereverted white shit!!  
Res.205 by where I am from バンクーバー 2004/06/17 16:37:05

you really have issues which you need to deal with fuck head. let me tell you sum sum. I would love to be tracked down and I am like on robson street every fucking day of the week. I tell you what, come and meet me tomorrow night at the star bucks on robson and thurlow at 6.30 p.m. and lets take care of you for good. A threat or a promise? be there and I promise you will never have a doubt in your fucked up little mind of what is next, hospital bed for the dead. Take care and really watch your steps, you may bite off more than you can chew. Oh btw, sounds like you know the drug scene very well, steal a jab??? pot? Are you all fucked up? That invite again for everyone to read is Friday june 18 at 6:30 p.m. at the starbucks at robson and thurlow. The one with the patio. I bet you don’t show fuckface. go fuck yourself or is that the job of your inmate roomate who bones your bum every night after your fix, faggot. 6:30 june 18 starbucks See you there faggot :) :) :) :)

Res.206 by ohh maan from バンクーバー 2004/06/17 22:15:57

I am looking forward seeing you,fool.
let me tell u sum, I am a girl---but dunt worry! I will bring my Japanese frineds who have had experience in Kyokushin KARATE for a long time. hehe I told them about u and they r so curious about your damn head,haha and also their Canadian friend in the Karate class wants to see u how fucked up you r and how ugly face you have and stuff. Make sure you be there on that time!!! I wanna see you big time maan. hahaha.
It`s doubt that they can fix your damn head but i am sure that they can make your damn head better by beating up like mother fucker.
I believe you `ve already lost your fucking marble so thanks me for fixing your stupid retarded brain, son.

I swear to the fucking god to show up!!

Dunt fucking run away,geek!

See u there ass hole!

Res.207 by Antonio from 無回答 2004/06/17 22:29:09

What the fuck is going on here? One of my Japanese friends told me about the happening here.

I will come out to see you too man.

Peace  
Res.208 by HEZZOUU from バンクーバー 2004/06/17 22:38:04

Hey wasaap where I am!

You must be crazy.

Let`s dope,Fuckdap kid!

I am coming see you tomorrow.

Ciao

Res.209 by なんじゃ?? from バンクーバー 2004/06/17 23:11:55

こりゃ・・・??

このとぴぬしは何人? お前何人?

何が言いたいねん!

ここは日本語サイトじゃ、日本語で書け!

おまえ、FUCKばっかり言うな!

WHERE I AM?おれはどこにいるか?

おまえはここにいるやろ、あほ!  
Res.210 by pink from バンクーバー 2004/06/18 01:18:16

you have soo many people against.

We face off really. We don`t want you to be here.

Go away!

Res.211 by hunter from バンクーバー 2004/06/18 01:31:27

Where I am----
I hope you are in a prison.
Don`t smoke too much weed. It@S good for you.
Go to hell.son of the bitch.
perverted white man  
Res.212 by where I am from バンクーバー 2004/06/18 06:16:27

its all right I’m gonna bust a cap in all yer dreams  
Res.213 by where I am from バンクーバー 2004/06/18 16:19:10

it is 4:20 p.m. must meet myfriends then see all of you at starbucks. You gonna hurt tonight, hope your insurance is paid up. Hope your visa is almost expired cuz as soon as this goes down there will be cops everywhere and you going back to japan you racist fuckhead then you will never be allowed into any country. You belong back in your homeland anyway you racist fuckhead  
Res.214 by 殺人とか起きる前に from バンクーバー 2004/06/18 17:23:57

もういい加減この人放っておきません?日本人を逆恨みされて、何か事件起きたら嫌ですよ、、、。とばっちり受けたくないですよ。  
Res.215 by Ohh from バンクーバー 2004/06/18 19:32:22

We went to the party.

We had a fun.

You went there? I feel sorry for you.

hahaha

Smart people don`t deal with a crazy fellow.  
Res.216 by where I am from バンクーバー 2004/06/19 17:23:31

Cha and I wuz thurrr lil gurl. From 6 until about 7:15, I was the guy taking pictures of everyone from my patio seat. I will put them online at a new site for you to view. There is even one of me with some friends, can you find yourself? I will give you site address to preview sometime soon. You are right, smart people take notes and hunt properly, I am comming for you faggot, there is only a few japanese people in the pics so it won’t be hard to find you. Shit your pants now cuz you never know where or when I will get you but I am comming. CHEERS FAGGOT, who got the last laugh? HAA HAA HAA  
Res.217 by Where I was? from バンクーバー 2004/06/20 01:41:26

I was in my friend‘s party and drank soo much drinks.At the same time, you were concentrating on checking the people? to find me out?puahahaha
I give a clap!CHeers to your damn fuck head.
What a fucking stupid loiterer you are! but I am not suprised cause a lot of Canadian is like that.
They just waste their own time to fuck around.

What kind of a fellow you r maan?

YOu just enjoy checking this site and wrote some stupid complaints and messages to girls eversingleday maan? 
Just get a any job and make earning,loser!

What‘s the fuck is wrong with you punk ass?

Did u get a crash to the head when you are in dope?hahaha

You are the biggest fool in Vancouver.
Comgratulation son!
Good luck on your loser life.

Res.218 by where I am from バンクーバー 2004/06/20 12:39:06

talk about the loser who came to Canada to learn english and still has absolutely no skills. You spell like shit and your structure is a shamble. You think I waiste my time but in fact I am just out to have fun and also would like to rid the world of people like you at the same time boi. You just don’t get it. Oh well. Go to work and tell your friends what kinda fool you made me. I really do not care. You are still a fucking faggot, sounds like MOE. You idiot.  
Res.219 by where I am from バンクーバー 2004/06/20 18:41:58

opps waste.  
Res.220 by ohh from バンクーバー 2004/06/20 22:03:18

Come on maan. Dunt show up this site.

You just ruin this box and audiences.

you know what kind of impression you have got so far from other people who wrote commets in Japanese here?

I translate those past comments for you.

They said What the fuck this guy saying!
What kind of fellow is this guy!
He must be crazy loon!
Everyone! Let this crazy go! Leave him alone!
He is the biggest fool in Vancouver.
He must not be treated well by Canadian girl so he changed the target to Japanese girl.

I think this is all true. Everything they said is correct.

No one wants to talk to you.

It is nothing less than ridiculous to meet you up! You must hurt and sting innocent Japanese people.

Fuck off loser Canadian!!!!!!!!!  
Res.221 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/06/20 22:31:29

あれ、このもてない、さえない、あほ男まだここで一人さびしく誰かが相手にしてくれるの待ってるの?これ4月のとぴでしょ。あきれた。あはははっは。笑わさせてもらってありがとう。  
Res.222 by もうこいつ from バンクーバー 2004/06/20 22:52:20

あきたよー。
いい加減消えろー!  
Res.223 by where I am from バンクーバー 2004/06/21 11:04:47

blah blah blah blah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah dee blabideeblahblahblah  
Res.224 by YEeee from バンクーバー 2004/06/21 19:17:55

Everyone complains about you.

You should not appear here again.

Res.225 by where I am from バンクーバー 2004/06/22 10:31:46

yeah ok and I am going to listen to you too. you guys are so fucking stupid. you go look at some other shit and I will be here. bye bye to you  
Res.226 by where I am from バンクーバー 2004/06/24 10:20:43

come on, i know there is someone nice out there. Where are you? I mean the meaning in this song is good not bad so I really don’t understand why anyone would take offence. Jealous people may, people who really have no cahnce of getting with someone maybe. but really

Res.227 by OK from バンクーバー 2004/06/24 23:57:26

JUST fuck off!  
Res.228 by from ケベックシティ 2004/06/25 00:06:03

コイツの招待は知っている。名前はシェーン。べラードstのマーケットプレイスの裏の工事現場で働いている、36の白人。グランビルSTのクラブでいろんな女をとっかえひっかえ(><)外見は背が高くて図体がでかい!!髪の毛は坊主です。家はその工事現場の裏のアパートに住んでいる。この人に性質は、豚の臭いがして、嘘つくのが大好き。女を食べ物の様に扱い、自分はもてると確信している。この白人は日本人に敵対心を抱いているのか??僕は、白人の友達がいっぱいいるけどコイツだけは大嫌いです。日本人の女性は、やりマンだとか言われるけどそうじゃなくてまじめに恋愛した結果不器用にしか相手を愛せない。そんな子が多いと思います。こいつは人間として恋愛する、価値がない。僕なら、恋愛は純粋なものだと思うから真剣に一人の女性しか愛さない。彼はだから36になっても最愛の女性を見つけることができないのだろう。日本のワーホリで来ている女性の方気をつけて下さい。恋愛は自由だが、僕はコイツとだけは誰一人出会ってほしくない。みなさんCANADALIFEをエンジョイしてください。
PS シェーン、君は可哀想な男だよ。
君にもし家庭が持てた時、君の恋愛をどのように子供に聞かせるのだろう。また君はそこで嘘をつくんだろうな。僕は目に見えてわかるよ。君の遺伝子を持った子供も同じ事をするんだろうね。君はヨハネと一緒だよ。裏切り者のヨハネと・・・  
Res.229 by where I am from バンクーバー 2004/06/25 14:16:49

give up the grudge better shut your mouth why you gotta judge everybody but yourself, they say it well and you can fuck off so fuck off and go back to your home now cuz you learned nothing but the words FUCK and OFF. If you know the meaning can you please teach me and FUCK OFF. FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF. that is a complete conversation between me and that japanese person who keeps comming on this thread. well then just FUCK OFF AND FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK OFF. Shit head. There are 2 new words for your vocabulary, now go practice.  
Res.230 by you are from バンクーバー 2004/06/26 01:45:58

retarded and perverteded.some Japanese people knew you and you have a bad reputation son of the bitch!

Get a life and go buy a hooker, ass hole!

You can ‘t make a Canadina girl friend cause you r way too ugly. hahahaahaha

FUcking ass hole , come to show you r damn face to the Robson street.
Dunt fucking runnaway, geek!  
Res.231 by こんま from バンクーバー 2004/06/26 01:59:27

誰もお前なんか、相手にせーへんから

くそ喰らえ!ちんかす!

あほルーざー!!

this is a Japanese site.

Dunt come Loser Canadian!

You are just disgusting and irritating Japanese.

Res.232 by where I am from バンクーバー 2004/07/03 12:00:06

So I am still here and not going anywhere. Funny thing is that I only know a few Japanese people and they all seem to like me and oh by the way, I am far from ugly. The people who now me would say more like far from that. I am tall with blonde hair and blue eyes and have a fabulous body. I am in top physical shape. I am 6’4” tall and weigh approx 92 - 95 kgs. I have tatoos and peircings and a soul patch. I am metro sexual and many people look at me like I am a star or at least could be. I have a fantastic sense of humour, for examle. How was copper wire invented, 2 jews fighting over a penny. I hope you understand that. It is my joke side but my sense of humour is much deeper than that. I am professionaly trained, lets say, athelete. I will not disclose the sport. I love to have fun and I get pissed off at fucking shit heads on this site who just go and say shit like get off site fuck ass hole and really it shows me not all japanese people have honour and dignity. It also shows a lack of education. I realize that it is only a few people and really have no time for their shat, that is to say shit, hense shat. So if you are someone who thinks they are kewl esspecially a female, you need not worry about the rep some people think I have because it is not true.  
Res.233 by loser canadian from バンクーバー 2004/07/04 01:33:19

GREATちんかす!
ははははあ、こいつばりきもい。こないだロブソンできたけど、アジア女をきょろきょろみとる。かなり変態。  
Res.234 by where I am from バンクーバー 2004/07/04 14:19:11

Das right baby, loser Canadian with a winning persistance about him. I am because I say I am. Keep up the good work goof  
Res.235 by who you are from 日本 2004/07/05 21:08:05

you fuck off!!
you like a shit!!
you shut up!!!!
you know this is japanese sait.
hey!!you are fuke off!!you have to die!!
fucker!!fuck off!!!  
Res.236 by where I am from バンクーバー 2004/07/06 13:06:42

look at that. Attention all japanese people, when you criticize canadian people I want you to look at the shit we have to put up with and to think you are even allowed to visit this country, I think you should go the fuck home if you have a problem with us. DICKLESS JAPANESE BOY’S I understand why you hate us so much. It is because when your girls fuck us once they never want to go back to you guys again, TINY WONDER HAY  
Res.237 by kaomoa from バンクーバー 2004/07/06 21:02:07

you r such a geek.

you r the first Candian who has twisted thought about prejudice.

You are very annyoed to all Japanese people here in this site.

Would you get the out of this site?

Noone respond you from now on.

Res.238 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/07/06 21:21:27

you are so pathetic.

Even though every japanese boy and girl here hates you, you keep responding....Why? because you are so pathetic, where I am!! You don’t have even Canadian friend. That’s why you keep coming here. SO PATHETIC  
Res.239 by 刑故 from バンクーバー 2004/07/06 21:59:13

>DICKLESS JAPANESE BOY’S I understand why you hate us so much. It is because when your girls fuck us once they never want to go back to you guys again, TINY WONDER HAY

トピヌシあんたと同レベルの日本女性だけだよ、相手にしてくれんの。  
Res.240 by damn forever from バンクーバー 2004/07/07 00:22:54

So you say you are looking for a nice diamond girl in this thread?? I don’t think so honey... go out n’play tennis. do sth fun. you’ll be better off that way. hopefully you will find nice & fun girl there. but remember not to be an asshole but to be very nice gentleman.try to be a nice guy at least for a week. Analyze the reaction of the girls when you are a gentleman. you have to ”really really really” understand what impresses women. I don’t believe your attitude have ever impressed any women for more than a month.. or even two weeks... ok, child, if you don’t wanna be alone for the rest of your life, you gotta at least try to learn. let me know how it goes  
Res.241 by hey from バンクーバー 2004/07/07 00:41:40

i can give you an advice.

Just cut your wrist so that you can go to hell and feel harlem.

Just implement it or buy a hocker,so of the bitch ass.  
Res.242 by where I am from バンクーバー 2004/07/07 06:00:42

you guys are so fucking stupid. hey damn forever sounds like I personaly broke your little heart at somepoint and now you have a grudge, to bad, not everything is meant to be. Other, your not important enough to even remeber so I think I will buy that hooker, your mother, and fuck her in the ass for a few hours till she can’t shit proper for at least a month. Up yours. Damn forever, sorry if I broke your heart, get over it!!!

Res.243 by goof from バンクーバー 2004/07/07 21:17:56

you are just bothering any japanese people here. Japanese people hate you but still you want us to respond. you are such a fucking pathetic idiot.
I think you haven`t noticed it becuase you r retarded and your mom is crazy and mentally ill,deranged.
you must be a psycho.

ohhh we are scary.A psycho is looking at this site.

ohh my goddd.

Damn Canadian cheers!!  
Res.244 by ganjis from バンクーバー 2004/07/07 21:43:16

noo maan.

This ass hole`s mom is just a fuck head.

this crazy has inherited his retarded mind from his fuck head mother.

Res.245 by pot from バンクーバー 2004/07/08 01:07:59

you are an fool like ass hole.
You sound like a shit. you must have lost your marble.
Why don`t you go get a life.
You sit a chair and face to the computer and keep typing stupid comments to the Japanese people in this Japanese site?
You don’t seem to have anything to do with your time, do you?
that`s no doubt about it. you are way too ass hole and dunt have any friends.
I feel sorry for your mother.
Go get life loser

Res.246 by where I am from バンクーバー 2004/07/08 13:30:21

HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA The only japanese people who are bothered are the japanese people who have the same life as me and have way to much time on their hands so you sit and look at J.P. Canada for my thread so you can put your cock a maimie comments on here about how my life is retarded and yours is ritious well is that not strange that I would say the only japanese who are bothered in fact are the ones who look at my thread and feel like I am personally attacking them when infact the only japanese people I am attacking are the ones with complete bull shit to write about HELLO and learn how to fucking speak the language before you use it U fucking idiots. FOR YOU MY GRAMMAR HAS BEEN STOLEN FROM THIS WHOLE PARAGRAPH SO YOU CAN TRY TO FIGURE IT OUT do some homework and write this out in a correct format and I would like to say thanx to you as well japanese people who have nice things to say and good luck in your efforts to rid this site of me and I hope you grow old and die with a smile on your face from the wonderfull life you have lead and how you have treated your brothers and sisters and parents and friends and most of all strangers that is people you have never met nor ever will I hope you respect them more than you respect yourself cuz if i saw you in a world of trouble hanging from the edge of a cliff about to fall and i just happened to be in the area and heard you calling for help rest assured that i would absolutely run over to find you and for damn sure i would reach my hand out to help you back to safety so that i can come back home and sit down on my computer and read the shit you write about me again what would i do if i were to loose everyone important to me who would i turn to to help me who would be the kind one who beyond all others will lend me the hand of life in order that i can come back here and write more shit to you so you have something to do each and every night that is my question do you have what it takes to close your eyes and sort out what is real and what is not can you see the hate this wourld has for everyone no matter how civil the race is portrayed to be well i say bull shit and fuck it and fuck you and anyone who would even consider speaking as such to one of your what would you call it enemies or would you stop to consider it friends who the fuck knows and what the fuck ever asshole  
Res.247 by ヘロオ from バンクーバー 2004/07/08 21:12:56

You guys need to relax man... LOL

Was that a crack about me in there?

”the only japanese people I am attacking are the ones with complete bull shit to write about HELLO and learn how to fucking speak the language before you use it U fucking idiots”

If it was... haha! awesome.

Seriously man, relax... have a beer and spend some time away from your pent-up run-on sentence ranting.

how did miyagi say it... wax on.. wax off?

英会話?
cdn_2004@hotmail.com  
Res.248 by funnga from バンクーバー 2004/07/09 00:55:17

this punk is totally fuckdaped.
This guy can`t fix by himself and keep typing bull shit to the Japanese site.
It simply tells how fucked up he is and do nothing every single day.
This junkie is at 40 years old and fool around like a typical Canadian.
hahahahaahahha
You are an fuckinbg idiot like ass hole.
Japanese people can`t deal with you. We don`t want to talk and see you in public cause once we see you, we will influence a disease. ohhhh like you r fucking retarded mom.hahahaa
God kick your fucking ass hole!

Res.249 by Braint from バンクーバー 2004/07/09 01:36:57

Where I am ! You are at 40 but every women avoid this crazy because he is way tooo ugly and has a odd thoughts but he thinks he is handsome. Ohh poor guy---

Be mature, damn cock!

everybody who see this box look down on your simple mind.

you are not young at all.Be adult and have a rational moral and ethic so that you can gain a tiny possibility of getting woman.

Good luck on your pathetic fate.

Res.250 by To sad man from バンクーバー 2004/07/09 01:46:35

You are the most fucked up fellow I`ve ever seen. I can` believe
that 40 man has typed such a ridiculous comments.

Go to a mental hospital so they can take care of your brain and deliver a fatal blow and you can relax for the rest of your short life.

Res.251 by where I am from バンクーバー 2004/07/09 18:50:39

40 my fucking ass twit a lingus, you are all so pffff whatever. Like you got me again and again. you nig nog mutha fucka, get a life. I got more style in my pinky than you have in your whole body baby. Whoever said 40 thank you for that it helps to disguise me while I stock the you japanese woman I prey on. For fuck sakes and have a beer smoke a joint and flow to hip hop and board and skate and hike and camp and PARTaY fer sure. love the new beasties album, fucking hot and I hope you get sick. I will send you an email soon

Res.252 by ヘロオ from 無回答 2004/07/09 20:10:23

where I am,

dont send me any more photos of yourself, and stop calling me.

you can keep impersonating as a japanese language exchange person, i’m not interested.

wtf man... freak.  
Res.253 by where I am from バンクーバー 2004/07/12 14:33:46

thats right fuck head you are not as hard to track as you think so keep this in mind when you reply here next time. I am going to kick the fucking shit out of you and your wife hay so how do you like that asshole keep your fucking ignorant comments to yourself and we have no problems. Oh thats right you piece of shit I mean it just like that. BYE BYE brat  
Res.254 by where I am from バンクーバー 2004/07/12 14:35:21

why you have to talk about anyone you don’t know anyhow. go away  
Res.255 by where I am from バンクーバー 2004/07/12 15:09:39

By the way Brat, to clarify, that should read kick the shit out of you in front of your wife not and your wife  
こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network