新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.3659
*** 削除 ***
by clubhouse from Vancouver 2004/07/16 18:11:46

*** 削除 ***

Jpcanada.com

Res.1 by ヘロオ from バンクーバー 2004/07/16 21:00:10

うるさいな。。。
Why do you feel the need to constantly post this shit here?
It’s more likely this is what you wish you could do, but got ditched when they realized you were an asswipe so now your all disgruntled and whiny.

Get up from stalking starbucks patrons and get a frikkin job you lazy shit.

..|..  
Res.2 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/07/23 16:39:36

すぐ死ね。  
Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/07/23 23:54:06

Mr. Yellow-cab-abuser, you are an ass. You are racist, you have poor English, you are a womanizer, and, to tell you the truth, you seem to be a bit psychotic.
First of all, referring to Japanese women as ”yellow cabs” is blatantly racist. In your rant you said that an ”Iranian or black guy” could pick up Japanese women easily. From this, I am assuming that you are either Iranian or Afro-Canadian. If it is true that you are a minority, I find it illogical that you--a minority--would sucumb to such hypocrosy--albeit, using a racist slur to refer to Japanese women.
Second, you should not be teaching English to anyone because your English skills appear to be . . . well . . . horrible. I could write a lot more about this, but I don’t want to waste my time; your English skills totally suck.
Third, you are a womanizer. Have you ever stopped and thought that these so-called ”yellow-cabs” are human beings? How would you feel if someone treated your mother or your sister the same way you have treated these Japanese women. Actually, this brings me to another point: is there something wrong with you that is making you abuse women in this way; did your mom raise you dysfunctionally; did she abuse you, or did she ”love” you too much. Quite frankly Mister, it appears that you have problems.
These problems of yours have also led you to stalk women at starbucks ”every day.” It is obvious that you are a obsessed; c’mon man, ”everyday.” Don’t you have a life.
Upon reading your rant it has also become apparent to me that the only way you are able to get women is by pretending to be ”gentle . . . kind . . . smile . . . and act stupid.” What’s the matter with you? Is the only way you can get women is by tricking them? You are a sad pathetic fool.
In conclusion, please, Japanese women, be wary of helpful strangers. It seems that there are a lot of men in Vancouver that think they can treat you as sexual commodities. You do not need to be polite to these men. You can ignore them or tell them to leave you alone. Please be careful.  
レディスルームトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network